我记得以前
I remember once...
在旧房♥子里
down the old house...
好久以前
going back ages.
在沙发后面
There was a fly's nest down the back
就有一个苍蝇窝 这都不算什么
of the sofa. This is nothing.
我不喜欢它们在我的公♥寓♥里乱飞
Wouldn't like them in my flat.
-我猜是果蝇 -可能是因为啤酒
- Bet they're fruit files. - Could be the beer.
它们在寻找二氧化碳
They're after the carbon dioxide.
它们可不像这些混♥蛋♥
They're nothing like these fuckers.
不管怎样
Anyway...
我不喜欢蜘蛛
spiders, I don't like.
杰森小时候放了一只在火柴盒里
Jason put one in a matchbox once when he was little.
我打开盒子想点根烟
I opened the box to light a fag,
差点儿把我魂吓飞了
nearly jumped out of me skin.
你少喝点酒可以吧
You can do without that for a minute, can't you?
一切都要生存
Well, everything's got to live.
当然 除了黑人
Except the blacks, of course.
不管怎样
Anyway,
这周你有点儿闲钱
you'll have money this week.
付了水费 电费
Paid the water. Your electric.
以及社区费还是人头税
And the community charge or the poll tax
管它叫什么鬼的
or whatever the fuck they want to call it.
还剩12英镑80分
Twelve pound eighty left. Uh.
别一次花完了
Don't spend it all at once.
别 一次花完了
Don't... spend it all at once!
我可以出去玩了
1 could go out on that.
或者说是给那家伙
Give it to the big 'un, more like.
不 这次她可能会很惊讶
No. She might have a shock this time.
为什么我要一直把全部钱都给她
Why should I keep giving her all my money,
盼望着她能回来
in the hope she'll come back?
你每周都这样做 雷
You do it every week, Ray.
我他妈不能再这么做了
Well, I'm not gonna keep bastard doing it.
这次让她滚蛋
Sod her this time.
我不知道她为什么离开 我不知道
1 don't know why she left though. Sod- Sod me, I don't.
自我认识你以来 你除了抱怨啥也没干
You've done nothing but moan ever since I've known you.
总是在说你想过自己的生活
Always saying that you want to live on your own.
不知道她的公♥寓♥是什么样子
Wonder what her flat's like over there.
我敢打赌都是议会出钱装♥修♥的
1 bet it's all been decorated by the council.
就这样
That's it.
我不能因此而恨她
1 can't hate her for It, see.
-我不能恨她 -看看你个小家伙
- I can't hate her. - Look at you, you little bugger.
看看你
Look at you.
去吧 出去吧
Go on. Out you go.
他们在下面他妈的闹了三个月了
They've been fucking about down there for three fucking months.
没用的混♥蛋♥ 还搞得
Useless bastards. And everywhere
到处都脏兮兮的
there's piles of fucking dirt and mud.
你看看墙上杰森的照片
When look at Jason up there...
我老是觉得他现在还是那样
I keep thinking that's what he looks like now.
你知道的 三四岁的样子
You know, three or a four-year-old.
但那张照片是好多年前拍的了
But that picture was taken years... bastard years ago. Yeah.
混♥蛋♥
Oil Bastard!
你在干什么 去看看是怎么回事
What you doing? Go and see what that is.
杰森
Jason.
杰森
Jason.
滚开 天哪 混♥蛋♥
Get fucking off! Oh, God. Bastard!
你♥他♥妈♥打我♥干♥什么 滚开
What the fuck are you hitting me for? Fuck off
出去 他妈的 出去
Out! Fuck oft, out.
雷
Ray.
-雷 -我嘴巴疼着呢
- Ray? - My bastard mouth's burning here.
-把水烧一下 好吗 -我也要一杯
- Well, put the kettle on, will you? - I'll have a cup too.
-今天不上学吗 理奇 -不
- No school today, Rich? - No.
-今天是自习日 -还自习日呢
- It's a study period. - Study period!
-你数学考得怎么样 -我得了100分
- How did you do on the maths test? - 1 got a hundred.
我只拿了10分 我还作弊了
Oh, only got ten, and I still cheated.
你这样不是长远之计
You're not gonna get very far then.
-不是个事 -是啊
- Not the consequences. - Oh, yeah.
再见
See ya.
嗨 杰伊
Hey, Jay.
今晚在我家开篝火晚会 你也来吧
We're having a bonfire at mine tonight, you should come.
来吧 来吧
Come on. Come on.
今晚见
See you tonight!
来吧 小家伙 去吧
Come on, chap. There you go.
上线
On the side.
上线
On the side.
所以我去年就不理他们了
..so I stopped having them since last year.
我叫他们滚开 我吓唬了他们一下
1 told them to piss off. I scared them.
吉普赛玫瑰上线
Gypsy Rose on the side.
保持在线 吉普赛玫瑰 我们听到了
Hold on the side, Gypsy Rose. We hear you, love.
你听说过中彩票的那对夫妇吗
Did you hear about the couple who won the pools?
近50万啊 完毕
Nearly half a million. Over.
略有听闻
I heard something about it
-在桑德兰德或纽卡斯尔那边 -彩票
- up in Sunderland or Newcastle way... - The pools,
就是我们
- that's what we-- - Shh.
完毕
Over.
六个月后他们就挥霍光了 完毕
Six months and they'd blown the blinking lot. Over.
就像我的裁员补偿
Like my redundancy money.
六个月就花了50万吗
Half a million quid in six months?
真恶心
Huh? That's disgusting...
这就是我们现在活成这个样子的原因
That's why we're living like this now.
他们到底把钱花在什么上了 完毕
What on earth would they have spent that on? Over.
天知道
God knows.
凯文
Kevin?
他们说什么 金钱买♥♥不到幸福 完毕
You know what they say; money don't buy you happiness. Over.
-我就说嘛 -你还有烟吗 莉兹
Told you. You got a spare ciggy, Liz?
跟你说伙计 50万能让我可幸福了 完毕
I tell you what, mate, half a million would make me happy. Over.
罐子里的东西
Just what's in the jar.
去他妈的 我会好好享乐的 完毕
Oh, fuck it, I'd make me happy and all. Over.
给你
Here you are.
去年我去了那里
I went up there last year.
雨下得很舒服 别麻烦了 结束
It rained right. Don't bother. Over.
我♥操♥
Fuck me.
你知道有人要
Do you know anyone going...
-哥们 看看那根 -是的 我知道
- Cor, look at that one. - Yeah, I know.
还剩了一英寸没抽的
There's an inch of white left on some of them.
你在地铁下面找到的这些吗
You found all of these under the subway?
是的
Yep.
真不敢相信人们现在这么浪费
Can't believe what some people chuck away these days.
我得再把暖气打开 完毕
I'm gonna have to put the heating on again. Over.
还没到一月吧 完毕
Oh, it's not January yet, is it? Over
在线 亲爱的
On the side, love.
给我们来点你自♥制♥的呗
Give us a bit of your home brew.
我没剩下多少了
I haven't got much left.
给我
Here- Give It here.
你拿它做什么不好
What couldn't you do with that, eh?
今天在学校挺好吧 杰伊
Good day at school, Jay?
是的
Yep.
有没有人觉得学校
Anybody'd think they didn't
根本就没给你东西吃
feed you at school.
贪婪
Ravenous.
像狗一样
Just like the dog.
该死
Bloody hell!
我告诉过你今晚会停电 不是吗
Yeah, I told you the power would go out tonight, didn't I?
你还有剩下的钱交电费吗
Have you got any change left for the meter?
没有 如果你想让我给博里斯打电♥话♥的话
No. Not if you want me to phone Boris after.
那个混♥蛋♥
That bastard!
给他打电♥话♥ 从他身上拿钱
Phone him instead, get some money off him.
我要去劳那里了
I'm off down Lol's now.
明天见吗
Will I see you tomorrow?
是的 可能吧
Yeah, probably.
你好 我是伊莉莎白
Hello? Hi, hello. It's Elizabeth calling.