德国人对犹太人的所作所为令人发指
It was terrible what the Germans did to the Jews,
用人皮做灯罩
making lampshades out of skin
把刀片放在肥皂里
and putting razorblades in the soap.
刀片吗
Razorblades?
那是牢房♥ 劳
That's prison, Lol.
他们都出去了
They've just gone out.
其实 他们刚刚才走的
You've only just missed them, actually.
他们 他们只是
Um, they-- they'll only be-
他们很快就会回来的
They won't be long now.
他们去哪了
Where've they gone?
伊莉莎白说去鞋店
To the shoe shop, Elizabeth said.
他们都需要新鞋子
They all need new shoes.
新鞋子
New shoes.
威廉 这屋子里有很多酒呢
Hey William, there's a load of drink in this house.
那家伙告诉你的吧
The big 'un told you that, eh?
是的 是的
Yes. Yes.
伊莉莎白说如果我敢碰任何酒
Elizabeth says If 1 touch any drink, then
那她要用拳头揍我
she's going to pummel me with her fist.
-你知道什么叫揍吗 -知道
- Do you know what pummelled means? - Yes.
你知道你妈妈怎么了吗
You know what happened to your mother, eh?
知道
Yeah.
你去哪 威廉
Where you going, William, eh?
他有杜松子酒
He's got gin.
我们有威士忌 伏特加
We've got whiskey. Vodka.
朗姆酒
Rum. Eh?
我敢说你会想喝点这个的
Bet you'd like some of this,
-是吗 贱♥货♥ -是的
- wouldn't you, you cunt? - Yes.
看到这些酒我就流口水
It makes my mouth water seeing all that drink together like that.
我猜这些要花
Oh, there must be some
五十英镑 我打赌
Fifty pounds worth, I'll bet!
要是每瓶都少了一点
They wouldn't notice a bit going missing
他们不会注意到吧
from each bottle, would they?
不 你知道伊莉莎白是什么样的
No. You know what Elizabeth's like.
她说我得照看杰森
She says I have to look after Jason.
你有没有觉得 莉兹骨子里有点像纳粹
You know Liz has got a bit of Nazi in her, don't you?
她的脾气就来自纳粹吧
Mm. It's where she gets that temper from.
他们是最坏的 对吗 纳粹
They were the worst, weren't they? The Nazis.
残杀折磨平民百姓
Killing and torturing folks.
他们是恶魔
Devils, they were.
你好 杰森 你好吗 杰森
Hello, Jason! You all right, Jason?
好的
Yes.
好好想想
Let's face It. Ah!
雷或莉兹不可能
There's no way Ray, or Liz, for that fucking matter,
知道每瓶里面有多少
knows how much is in each one of these bottles.
要是你的话 你会记得里面有多少吗
Would you remember how much was in here, if this was yours?
不记得 你说得对 威廉
Well, no. You're right, William.
他们怎么可能
How- How could they?
打开电视 劳
Put the telly on, Lol.
好
Right-oh!
不 他没事 威廉
No, he's all right, William.
他不会伤害我
He's not gonna hurt me.
开关在哪 就是这个
Where's the on button? That's it.
这是大部分公♥司♥强制实行的出版规定
It's about the press restrictions
特艺彩色电影印片法 是的
Imposed by most of the establishments. Technicolor, yes.
我们家只有黑白电视
We've only got a black and white one at home.
妈妈不给我买♥♥彩色电视 不给
Mother won't let me have a colour set. No.
现在是《直播时间》 我想说
It's Air Time. I'd just like to say that
上周的《直播时间》上他们说的都是胡扯
everything the people on Air Time said last week was rubbish.
他们的主要争论似乎是伯明翰的DJ
Their main argument seems to be the DJs in Birmingham
只放他们自己想听的音乐
play what they want to hear
而不是观众喜欢的
and not what the customers would like.
一定有足够多的听众
Well, surely there must be sufficient people
喜欢俱乐部风格的音乐 他们才能盈利
who like the clubs' type of music for them to make a profit,
否则他们就会换风格
-otherwise they would change the style...
电视上是什么鬼
What's that shit on the telly, Lol?
鬼
Shit!
你刚才说什么 鬼吗
What's that you say? Shit?
的确 他们只会在电视上鬼扯
They only put shit on the telly, yes.
去他妈的电视
Fucking telly.
给 喝吧
There you are.
我们之间没问题吧 威廉
We're all right, aren't we? Me and you, William, eh?
过去的事就让它过去吧
Get that down you.
-就这样 -真好 这酒一股樱桃味
- That's It. - Oh, lovely. Oh, it smells like cherries.
真好喝 像糖一样甜
Yes, lovely. Beautiful. Tastes like a sweet.
别逼逼 快喝掉
Don't fuck about, knock it back
威廉 你不来一杯吗
Here, you're not having one, William?
喝的顺序已经在这给你排好了
All in a nice row for you there.
-这什么酒呢 -伏特加
- What's this? - It's vodka.
-伏特加吗 -是的
- Vodka? - Yeah.
我先干为敬了
- Pardon me. - Hmm.
-到你了 -谢谢
- Now you. - Thank you.
给 快喝
There you go.
你不觉得他们会发现吗
You don't think they'll notice?
别这么懦弱
Don't be soft.
-喝起来确实像威士忌 -是的
- Do like a drop of whiskey. - Yeah.
人们确实是这么说的
They do say it's the strongest
威士忌是最烈的酒 对吧
of the drinks, don't they? Whiskey.
这杯是樱桃白兰地 尝尝看吧
Cherry brandy, this one. Come on.
我觉得更醇
Much nicer; I think. Eh?
先倒这些吧
That's it.
好的 谢谢
Yes. Thank you.
喝起来像樱桃啊 真好喝
Ah? Tastes like cherries, yes. Lovely.
樱桃味 不错
Hmm. Cherries, yes. Hal
-好喝 -该死的鸟
- Lovely. - Fuckin' bird.
我应该多向你学学 威廉
I should be more like you, William.
真的 我打赌你不会让附近的小孩
Yes. Yes. I bet you wouldn't let the kids round here throw bricks
向你的头扔砖块吧 对吧
at your head, would you?
-不会 -不会吧 扔砖块啊
- No. - No? Throw bricks?
他们要是扔砖块 你就给他们几拳
Uh, you wanna give them some of this, when they start.
好的
- Eh? - Yes.
-揍他们吗 -揍他们
- Pummel 'em? - Pummel 'em.
好的 总有一天我会的
Yes! I will do, one day.
你等着瞧吧 威廉
Just you watch, William.
因为
Why,
我是劳伦斯·比林汉姆
I'm Lawrence Billingham, I am.
我可是贝尔莫路的劳伦斯·比林汉姆
I'm Lawrence Billingham of Bearmore Road.
你招惹我一下试试啊
Who do you think you're messing with, eh? Hal
-你喝慢点 -好的 谢谢
- Slowing down a bit, though. - Yes. Thank you.
干杯
Cheers.
你消停点
Get them down you.
看吧 你还可以喝 老混♥蛋♥
Eh, see? You can still drink, you old fucker.
对啊 还可以喝
Ah, yes.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
先倒这些 给你
Oh, that's it. There you are.
上帝对这些会怎么看呢
What does God think about all this, eh?
我会说 你觉得上帝会怎么看呢
I say, what do you think God thinks?
你认为上帝对这一切怎么看呢
What do you think God thinks about all this, oh?
说"去你♥妈♥的♥上帝"
Say "fuck God".
-你说什么 -说出来
- What? - Say it
不 我说不出来 威廉
No. I couldn't, William. No.
不 因为祂不会原谅我的
No, no. 'Cause He'd never forgive me,
而且我死后还想上天堂
and I want to go to heaven when I dle.
说出来啊
Say it
-不敢说脏话 对吧 -不 不是
- Scared to swear, are you? - No. It's not that.
好啊 那就说出来
Well, say it then.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 上帝
Fuck you, God.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 伊莉莎白和所有人
Fuck you, Elizabeth, and all.
-我不关心我死后怎样 -不关心吗
- I don't care if I do die. - No?
-不关心 -那站起来
- No. - Stand up.
-好啊 -对 你没事 站起来
- Yeah, all right. - Yeah, you're all right. Stand up.