她说每个瞬间都伴随着看不见的决定
She said every moment comes with invisible decisions.
她让我告诉你矿井老鼠 地震仪...
She told me to tell you about mine rats and seismographs...
太长了 总之是说决定的
Man it was long. It was about decisions,
但最后她说 "我在说谎吗"
but in the end she said, "Am I lying?"
-你来干什么 -我担心啊
- What the hell are you doing here? - I got worried.
该死 那就是大佬吗
Shit, is that Biggie?
走 走 走 快离开这里
Go, go, go! Get her out of here!
-你还好吗 -才不好
- You okay? - Hell, no.
天啊
Jesus.
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
拜托 弗兰克 我们得帮他
Come on, Frank, we gotta help him.
你已经帮过他了
You already did help him.
你带他来这里 你没注意到吗
You brought him here. Are you not paying attention?
他在利用你
He's using you.
怎么 你没利用我吗
What, and you don't?
至少他没骗我
At least he's being honest about it.
拜托 阿特 把你跟我说的事告诉他吧
Come on. Art, tell him what you told me.
回家吧
Go home.
-别这样 你不能放弃 -我说了
- No, come on, please, you can't give up. - I said...
-回家吧 -你不能放弃
- go home. - You cannot give up!
我长得像你♥爸♥爸吗
Do I look like your daddy or something?
没事的 好吗
It's okay, all right?
弗兰克
Frank!
-到地下室去 -你得帮他
- Down in the basement! - You gotta help him.
如果你逮捕他 他就再也找不到女儿了
He'll never find his daughter if you arrest him.
好吧 你俩都是怂包
Well, you're both a bunch of cowards!
弗兰克
Frank!
这里是新奥尔良警局
You've reached the voicemail of Captain Craine
克雷恩警监的语♥音♥信箱 请留言
of the New Orleans Police Department. Please leave a mess...
警监 我抓到那家伙了
Captain, I got the guy.
马上带他回局里 请回电
I'm bringing him in. Call me back.
你犯了个大错
You're making a big mistake.
让我猜猜 你是个好毒贩 是吗
Uh-huh. Let me guess, you're one of the good drug dealers, right?
你要拯救世界
You're trying to save the world.
他们抓了我女儿
They have my daughter.
这就是我的世界
That is my world.
听着 你现在离开还不晚
Listen, it ain't too late for you to walk away.
我说不好 哥们
I don't know, man.
你是戴着手铐的那个
You're the one in handcuffs,
而我才是开车的那个
and I'm literally in the driver's seat,
我搞错什么了吗
so what am I missing?
你搞错的是
What you're missing is
三十秒后 你的警监会打电♥话♥给你
in the next 30 seconds, your captain is gonna call you
让你把我带去别的地方 而不是你们分局
and tell you to take me to a different place, not the precinct.
但我们永远到不了那个地方
But we're never gonna make it to that place.
是吗 为什么
Oh yeah? Why is that?
想想你的所见所闻
Think about what you've seen.
在新奥尔良做试验
Testing in New Orleans.
为什么
Why?
地方当局被收买♥♥了
Local authorities on payroll.
为什么
Why?
而你的警监只派了一个警♥察♥
And then your captain sends out a single cop
去抓捕城里最危险的人 为什么
to apprehend the most dangerous man in the city. Why?
已抓到嫌犯
马上带他回来
不用了 待在原地别动
你们现在在哪
因为他要听从别人的命令
Because he's taking orders from someone else.
而且我还可以告诉你那边那辆车
And I can also tell you that that van over there...
不是送报纸的
ain't delivering newspapers.
我告诉你会发生什么
This what's gonna happen.
他们会杀了你 然后把我带走
They gonna kill you, and then they gonna take me.
我不介意他们把我带走
Now, I'm okay with that second part of this
只要能让我快点找到女儿
if it gets me to my daughter sooner.
-他们在这里做什么 -做实地测试
- What are they doing here? - Doing field testing.
如果他们能稳定药效 就会大规模生产
If they can stabilize it, then they'll mass produce it.
这里发生的事将会随处可见
So whatever's happening here is gonna start happening everywhere.
还有呢 你女儿跟这事有关系吗
And what? Your kid has something to do with it?
你觉得他们的配方是从哪里来的
Where do you think they got the formula from?
你需要什么
What do you need?
这事跟你无关
This ain't your fight.
这是我的城市
It's my city.
他们以为可以随意在新奥尔良人身上试药
They think they can just test their shit on the people of New Orleans
没人会在乎 没人会为此抗争吗
and no one's gonna care, no one's gonna fight them on it?
好 让他们看看会有什么后果 你需要什么
Well, let 'em see what happens. What do you need?
你身上还有药吗
You still got them pills on you?
那个警♥察♥呢
What happened to the cop?
把少校带到A层甲板
Get the Major to A deck.
所有人员和货物尽快上船
I want all personnel and cargo loaded ASAP.
创世纪号♥今晚出发
The Genesis leaves tonight.
你来这里干什么 我告诉过你...
What the hell are you doing here? I told you...
你吓死我了 我差点心脏病发作
You scared me half to death, almost gave me a heart attack!
-那些人有枪 -别对我大吼大叫发号♥施令
- Those men have guns... - Don't be barking orders at me...
-你不是我爸爸 -我们不是在商量
- You not my daddy... - We're not having this conversation.
过来
Come here.
-他们抓到阿特了 -对 我知道
- They got Art. - Yeah, I know.
你就让他们把他抓走吗
So you let 'em take him?
不 这是他计划好的
No, it was his plan.
这是他找到女儿的唯一方法
It's the only way he can get to his daughter.
我要在他后面闯进去
Now I gotta bust in after him.
那我们要怎么办
So what are we gonna do about it?
好 你想帮忙吗
All right, you wanna help?
你待在这里
You stay here.
把这个塞进耳朵里
Put this in your ear
然后告诉我有什么动静
and you tell me about what's coming and what's going.
拿着
Take it.
你是望风的
You're the lookout.
这个角色很重要
It's an important role.
测试 测试 测试
Testing, testing, testing.
我听到了
I hear you.
有几个持枪警卫就在你前面
You got a few guards with guns right in front of you.
好 谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
你应该模仿克林特·伊斯特伍德
I think you should do the Clint Eastwood thing.
我才不模仿克林特·伊斯特伍德
I'm not doing the Clint Eastwood thing.
还好吗
How's it going?
-我在楼上有个会 -站着别动
- I got a meeting upstairs. - Stay right there.
好
Okay.
你知道我是谁吧 新奥尔良港务局
You know who I am, right? NOLA dock authority.
你知道我不在乎吧
You know I don't care, right?
你听说过港务局长吗 那是我上司
You heard of a harbor master, right? That's my boss.
如果你上司不给我上司一万美元
Now, if your boss doesn't give my boss ten thousand dollars,
这艘船就哪都别想去
this vessel's not going anywhere.
我猜这艘船哪都不去了
I guess that vessel's not going anywhere.
他不买♥♥账 弗兰克
He's not down, Frank.
也许你可以模仿克林特·伊斯特伍德
I think maybe you gotta go with the Clint Eastwood thing.
快
Do it.
快 就像你对着镜子练习一样
Come on, like you practiced in the mirror.
出自克林特·伊斯特伍德主演的
1971年电影《肮脏的哈里》
好吧 我想你只要问自己一个问题
Well, I guess you just gotta ask yourself one question.
我是要做出错误的决定
Am I gonna be the guy that makes a bad decision
让中间人空手而归
to send the bag man home empty-handed,
让老板从床上爬起来
make the boss get out of bed,
狠狠地修理犯错的人
start raining hellfire on whoever's responsible?
还是要做出正确的决定
Or am I gonna be the guy who makes a good decision
不要在这里挡路
and get the hell out of the goddamn way,
好让我们都能回家看圣徒队比赛集锦呢
so we can all get home in time to watch the Saints highlights?
棒 弗兰克
Yeah, Frank!
你要怎么办
So what's it gonna be...
废物
punk?
我是废物吗
I'm the punk?
我结巴了吗
Oh, did I stutter?
在这等着
Wait here.
电影精选列表