新奥尔良 凌晨3点
欢迎你们 年轻的创业者
Welcome, my young entrepreneurs.
人们说生活没有捷径
They say there are no shortcuts in life.
人们说没有免费的午餐
They say nothing is free.
但我现在告诉你们 我要跟你们做的交易
But I'm telling you right now, the deal I'm going to give you
是你们所能得的最接近免费的机会
is the closest thing to free you'll ever get.
你们都听说了传闻 不然也不会来这里
You all heard the rumors. Otherwise, you wouldn't be here.
现在你们有机会亲眼得见了
Now's your chance to see it up close.
我免费提供♥产♥品给你们
I give you the product for free.
你们将其卖♥♥掉
You sell it.
这么好的事听起来不像真的
Sounds too good to be true.
但确实是真的
That's because it is.
我们不会在新奥尔良停留太久
We'll only be in New Orleans for a little while,
所以赶紧拿去卖♥♥吧
so get out there and sell.
这东西叫什么
What's it called?
你的问题还真多
You ask a lot of questions.
没错 我叫纽特
Yeah, I'm Newt.
纽特
Newt.
这个
This...
是超能药
is Power.
超能计划
奥尔良县报♥警♥电♥话♥
Orleans Parish, 9-1-1.
我朋友现在的反应很奇怪
My friend is having some strange reaction right now.
她吃了一颗药
She just took a pill.
我告诉你 老兄
This is what I'm telling you, man,
他把那辆车举过了头顶
he lifted the freaking car over his head.
报♥警♥电♥话♥ 您有什么紧急情况
9-1-1, what's your emergency?
我不知道该怎么形容
I don't know how to describe this,
但我刚刚看到了怪事
but I just seen some weird shit.
我完全没看到血 没流一滴血
Look, I don't see no blood at all. No blood.
报♥警♥电♥话♥ 您报♥警♥的情况在哪里
9-1-1, where is your emergency?
六周后
报♥警♥电♥话♥
Nine-one-one.
♪ 超能 超能 ♪
♪ Power, power ♪
♪ 说话高点音量 ♪
♪ Speak a little louder ♪
♪ 若你有空听 我能唱上几小时 ♪
♪ If you got the time, I bet you I could spit for hours ♪
♪ 这个世界满是淤泥 ♪
♪ Will be something so ugly ♪
♪ 但我出淤泥而不染 ♪
♪ But I'm pretty as a flower ♪
♪ 对金钱耽耽虎视 ♪
♪ Hungry for that money ♪
♪ 我要将其吞噬 ♪
♪ I'm coming to devour ♪
♪ 妙语连珠 源源不绝 ♪
♪ Shower, dropping heavy bars up off a tower ♪
♪ 这是我的拿手好戏 大家都叫我球场之王 ♪
♪ Know I got that game, my people call me Dwight Howard ♪
♪ 我就是那个黑人小孩 不怯懦的勇者 ♪
♪ I'm that kid, this Black kid, no cowards ♪
♪ 唱出抱负让世人明了 ♪
♪ Spit it so they get it ♪
♪ 我浑身充满超能 ♪
♪ I'm embedded with the power ♪
♪ 我浑身充满超能 ♪
♪ I'm embedded with the power ♪
小鸟
Bird!
Robin有知更鸟之意
小鸟
Bird!
算了 老兄 这里没有小鸟
Come on, man. There's no bird.
我们根本不该这个时候来这里
We shouldn't even be here right now.
小鸟
Bird!
-快出来 小鸟 -你没听我说话吗
- Come on, bird! - You're not even listening.
好吧 好吧
All right, all right.
兄弟 把手举起来
Say, bro, let me see your hands.
举起手来 快点
Hands, now!
你没有枪
You don't got no gun.
不信就试试
You wanna find out?
多少钱
How much?
五百
Five hundred.
五百 你认真的吗
Five hundred? Are you serious?
市场供求决定的 到底要不要
Supply and demand. You want it or not?
我想爽一把
I wanna climb the walls.
这东西不是那种功效
That's not how it works.
你吃下去 药效五分钟 效果因人而异
You take it, for five minutes, you get what you get.
别收钱了 不如直接给我们
Instead of selling it to us, why don't you just give it to us?
-别碰我 放手 -把她的面罩摘了
- Don't touch me! Get off! - Take that stupid mask off!
不
No!
放开我 放手
Leave me alone! Get off!
放开我 把包还给我
Get off me! Give me my bag!
把我的包还给我
Give me my bag!
-别动 她包里有多少 -就三颗
- Stop! How many has she got? - Just three.
不过我打赌她还有货
But I bet this chick has more.
先生们 跪下双手抱头
Gentlemen, on your knees, hands behind your head.
新奥尔良警局
NOPD.
这还有位女士呢 你也一样跪下抱头
I see we have a lady here, as well. You too, ma'am.
抱头 好的 谢谢
Hands, very good. Thank you.
大家今晚过得还愉快吗
Now, how's everybody doing tonight?
你确定想那么做吗 小伙子
You sure you want to do that, young man?
你以前吃过那东西吗
You ever taken one of those before?
没吃过对吧 我看得出来
You haven't, have you? I can tell.
我猜你听说这东西能让你行动迅速力大无比
Now, I bet you've heard it can make you fast, make you strong.
即便我拿枪指着你
Make this a fair fight,
我们也算势均力敌
even though I got a gun pointed at your face.
汤米 扭一下
Just twist it, Tommy.
不过前提是你恰巧拿到一颗好的超能药
But that's only if you happen to have a good Power.
并非所有人有此好运
Not everybody does.
有些人吃了就直接自爆了
Some people take it and just blow up.
-我不想再玩了 兄弟 -闭嘴
- I don't wanna do this anymore, man. - Shut up.
那么问题来了 你会有怎样的超能
So the question is, what's your power?
结果是好是坏 没人知道
Might be good, might be bad, nobody knows.
把药吞了 汤米
Take the pill, Tommy.
吞吧
Take it.
吞下去
Go ahead.
我想看看会发生什么
I wanna see what happens.
你们走运了 我只有一副手铐
You boys are lucky I only have one pair of cuffs.
不然就把你们都拘了
I'd bring you all in.
你们走吧
You can go now.
走啊
Go!
老兄 你真疯
Man, you crazy.
你还好吗
You okay?
我能搞定
I had it.
我看到的可不是那样
That is not what I saw.
怎么 你对着镜子练习过吗
So what, you practice that in the mirror?
你肯定练习过
Yeah, you did.
我打赌你练习的时候也拔枪了
I bet you had your gun out too.
拿枪指着镜子里的自己
Pointed at yourself,
模仿克林特·伊斯特伍德那样讲狠话
talking all hard like you Clint Eastwood.
你才不了解我
You don't know me.
我了解
Yeah, I do.
你对克林特·伊斯特伍德有什么了解
What do you know about Clint Eastwood?
我知道的挺多
I know enough.
你看过他哪些片子
What you seen him in?
《廊桥遗梦》
The Bridges of Madison County.
那部电影很不错
That's actually a pretty good one.
对了 你兜里那颗药要五百块
By the way, it's 500 for that pill in your pocket.
和上次一样的东西吗
The same stuff as last time?
-是啊 不然还能是啥 -我哪知道
- Yeah, what else it gonna be? - I don't know.
是从上次那家伙那里拿的货吗
Did you get it from the same guy as last time?
得了 你不能既当警♥察♥又当顾客
Come on, you either gonna be a cop or a customer.
没那么简单
It's not that simple.
罪犯用这东西
Bad guys using this stuff
一个人就能干掉整个分局的警♥察♥
to take out whole precincts of cops single-handed.
我只是想双方公平竞争
I'm just trying to level the playing field.
小心服用
Be careful with that.
谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
-你觉得这摩托车怎么样 -还行
- What do you think of the bike? - It's an all right bike.
那你想不想要
Well, you want it or not?
-我开来送你的 -你骗人
- I mean, I brought it here for you. - You lying.
我没有 之前你不是过生日吗
No, you said it was your birthday the other day, right?
-那都一个月前了 -好吧 那算了
- That was a month ago. - Okay then, you know what? Never mind.
-不 我想要这摩托车 -确定吗
电影精选列表