- No, I mean, I want the bike. - Yeah, you sure?
是的
Yeah.
车座上怎么缠满了胶带
Why the seat made out of duct tape?
这是扣押车场里最好的一辆了
It was nicest one at the impound lot.
-给我了吗 -骑上去吧
- It's mine? - Get on!
我靠
Damn!
爸爸的乖女儿
早安 新奥尔良
Good morning, New Orleans!
有听众来电 告诉我你看到了什么
I have a caller on the line. Tell me exactly what you saw.
我昨晚看见一个小孩在珀依德拉斯路上跑
Man, I saw a kid running down Poydras last night,
时速有55公里
35 miles per hour.
你难道用测速枪测了那孩子吗
Did you have a speed gun on this guy?
如果街道限速是40 他不费吹灰之力就超了
Man, if the speed limit is 25, he passed it down cold.
我敢肯定 他一定嗑药了
I'm telling you, he was on something.
老兄 听起来磕了药的大概是你吧
Bruh, it sounds like you might have been on something.
维恩 随便你怎么拿我打趣
Wayne, you can make fun all you want,
但我敢肯定 这里面有问题
but I'm telling you, something going on.
有视频为证 我前几天看到
There's videos. I saw one the other day,
一个孩子从赌场楼顶跳下来
a kid jumped straight off the roof of the casino
毫发无损
and just walked away.
也许有什么阴谋在酝酿...
Maybe there's a little conspiracy going...
纽特
迪高公♥寓♥
谁啊
Who is it?
我找纽特
Looking for Newt.
我没问你找谁 我问你是谁
I ain't ask who you're looking for, I said, "Who is it?"
先生我明白 我是赛蒙的朋友
I understand that, sir. I'm a friend of Simon's.
从坦帕来的
I'm from Tampa.
他让我来找你 也许你想做点生意
He sent me here to talk to you. Maybe you wanna do some business.
走到我能看见你的地方
Come where I can see you.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
你一个人吗
You alone?
我们都是孤身一人
Aren't we all?
把手举起来
Let me see your hands.
我手里拿着箱子
I got a box in my hands.
你想让我举手还是让我把箱子放下
You wanna see my hands, or put the box down?
-怎样 -是的
- What you want? - Yeah...
-不 -怎样 放下箱子 举起手
- No. - Which one? Box down, hands up?
把箱子放下然后把手举起来
Put the box down and get your hands up.
-好的 我放下箱子 -对
- Okay, I'm with you. Box down. - Yeah, just...
-慢点 慢慢地 -好的 我慢慢地
- Now, slow, real slow now. - Yeah, slow, everything's slow.
如果你想 可以打电♥话♥给赛蒙 证实我的身份
If you want, you can call Simon. He'll verify who I am.
跟他说少校来找你了
Tell him that the Major's here to see you.
少校
The Major.
这样 兄弟
Say, bruh.
我去打电♥话♥ 你站这里别动
I'ma go make that call. You stay right there.
别那么做
I wouldn't do that.
纽特
Newt.
我不想伤害你
I don't wanna hurt you.
我不想伤害任何人
I don't wanna hurt nobody.
我只是需要一些信息而已
Just need some information, that's all.
告诉我你这东西哪里来的 我马上就走
Tell me where you're getting this stuff, and I'll get out of here.
你不愿意聊聊吗
You don't wanna talk?
你只需要告诉我是谁给你供货的
All you gotta do is tell me who your supplier is.
怎么样 纽特 我们能谈谈吗
So what you think about that, Newt, huh? We got a deal?
只要告诉我
Once I get that information,
你就能缩回
you can slither back to whatever hole
你藏身的窝里去了 明白吗
that you came out of, understand?
听听我的声音
Listen to my voice.
我在说谎吗
Am I lying?
什么情况 你不...
What? I know you not...
滚出我的厨房♥
Get the hell out of my kitchen!
老天
Oh, Lord!
纽特 你会害死这里的人的
Newt, you gonna get somebody killed in here!
你从哪里弄来的这玩意
Where you getting this shit from?
是谁制♥造♥的 告诉我供货源是哪里
Who's making it? Tell me the source!
我什么都不会告诉你的
I ain't telling you shit!
马上告诉我 是谁给你供的货
Tell me right now! Who's the supplier?
告诉我名字
Give me one name!
快告诉我
You gonna tell me!
告诉我是谁
Tell me who it is!
好吧 是大佬
Okay. Big Man.
-他叫大佬 -快说 小子
- His name's Biggie. - Speak up, son!
我只知道这么多
That's all I know, man!
他在哪
Where's he at? I...
大佬在哪
Where's Biggie?
你吃了多少
How many did you take?
不 爸爸 爸爸
No! Daddy! Daddy!
先生 醒醒
Hey, mister.
他死了吗
Is he dead?
他还活着
He's alive, man.
罗宾
Robin.
你起了吗
Are you up?
-罗宾 -嗯
- Robin. - Yeah.
你迟到了
You late.
我这就起
I'm up.
妈 你还好吗
Ma, you okay?
我挺好的 宝贝 马上就出来
Yeah, baby. Be right out.
我给你煮点汤
I'll make you some soup.
老天 我们断粮了
Man, we all out.
直接去学校
Just get to school.
我回头再买♥♥点
I'm go pick some up later.
还有你的药
And your prescription too.
初步调查指出这可能是个自♥制♥冰♥毒♥的窝点
The initial investigation is indicating a home meth lab,
伍德梅尔致命火灾
但我们要等看过完整调查报告
but we're gonna wait until we see the full report
-才能下定论 -嗯
- before we make an assessment. - Yeah.
该建筑数年前就被判定为危楼
It was deemed unsafe years ago.
纽特不是在那边混吗
Isn't that where Newt hangs out?
我不确定 可能是
I'm not sure, could be.
替我给你表哥发个短♥信♥ 宝贝
Text your cousin for me, baby.
这火还挺大的
That's a pretty big fire.
他肯定没事 妈
I'm sure he's fine, Ma.
从一到十级 你今天有多不舒服
On a scale of one to ten, how bad is it today?
七 七级半
Seven, seven and a half.
抱歉 妈
I'm sorry, Ma.
你得走了
You gotta go.
我今晚会给你
Well, I'll come through
买♥♥药和汤回来的
with your prescription and your soup tonight.
我的英雄
My hero.
想来点配乐吗
Want some company?
好了
All right, then.
表哥 你还好吗
你住的地方好像爆♥炸♥了
胎儿酒精综合症是一种
This is a major problem during pregnancy
孕期常见问题
known as FAS.
我没事 跑出来了 得低调一点
是孕期摄入酒精以及服用毒品
Birth defects caused by drinking alcohol
导致的先天缺陷
and using drugs while pregnant.
我们应当如何预防这种先天缺陷
How do we prevent these birth defects?
-收起来 -女士们
- Put that up. - Ladies.
我猜你们在讨论胎儿在子♥宫♥中
I'm guessing that you're discussing what the condition is called
受到酒精影响导致的疾病名称 是不是
when a child is exposed to alcohol in the womb, right?
虚弱酒精综合征
F... feeble alcohol syndrome.
胎儿
Fetal.
但是正确
But yes, correct.
现在我们来谈谈预防方法
Now, let's talk about prevention.
我们应当如何预防这种先天缺陷
How do we prevent these birth defects?
拒绝酒精毒品
No drugs, no alcohol.
还在我手上
能见个面吗
什么时候
老时间
很简单 只有胎儿酒精综合征...
Simple. It is the only form known as FAS...
我知道你觉得这些知识不重要
I know that you don't think this stuff is serious,
你觉得无所谓 但它确实很重要
you don't think it's important, but it is.
电影精选列表