我说了吧
I told you.
模仿得不错吧
Pretty good, right?
特蕾西在哪
Where's Tracy?
我是来找特蕾西的
I'm just here for Tracy.
她很安全
She's safe.
跟我来
Come with me.
我有答复给你
Hey, I got an answer for you.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
我们把他拖走
Let's get him outta here.
我知道你觉得我们做的事是错的
I know you think what we're doing here is wrong,
但你听说过海里埃塔·拉克丝这个人吗
but do you know the name Henrietta Lacks?
海里埃塔·拉克丝于1951年住院
Henrietta Lacks checks into a hospital in 1951
为了切除子♥宫♥颈肿瘤
to have a tumor removed from her cervix,
但医生在手术中不仅切除了肿瘤
but the doctor doesn't just take the tumor,
还采集了健康的细胞
he also takes healthy cells in the process.
弗兰克 等等 能听到我说话吗
Frank. Wait, can you hear me?
弗兰克
Frank?
你好啊
Hello there.
那些未经许可被偷走的细胞
Those cells, stolen without her consent,
是上世纪几乎所有
are the backbone of nearly every medical advancement
医学进步的基础
in the last century.
这一切都是因为有人看了那个女人一眼
All because someone took one look at that woman
看到了她真正的潜力
and saw her true potential.
特蕾西的试验结果太惊人了
Tracy's lab results are fascinating.
我们说的是永不消失的超能力
We're talking about permanent power,
人类进化的下一步
the next step in human evolution.
人类的伟大进步都是从黑暗中开始的 少校
All of our greatest advancements began in darkness, Major.
由先驱们照亮前路
It's up to the pioneers to light the way.
问题就在这里 博士
Well, you see, that's the thing, Doc.
你不是先驱
You not a pioneer.
你是毒贩子
You a drug dealer.
你还是把科研项目
How about you take your science project
塞进你老妈的...
and you shove it up your mother...
抓住他 带走
Grab him. Get him out.
带他下去
Take him below.
尽量收集他的遗传基因 剩下的冲走
Salvage whatever genetic material you can and flush the rest.
弗兰克
Frank.
不 你应该在望风的
No, you're supposed to be the lookout.
你中枪了
Well, you got shot.
对 我知道
Yeah, I know.
怎么 你刀枪不入吗
So what, you bulletproof?
很酷吧
It's cool, right?
A5呼叫控制室
Alpha 5 to ops.
打开26号♥舱门
Open hatch 26.
该死
Shit.
-门 -控制室 26号♥舱门
- Doors. - Ops, hatch 26.
门
The doors.
26号♥舱门
Hatch 26...
干得漂亮
Nicely done.
他们要带他去甲板下面
They're taking him below deck.
甲板下二层
Sub level two.
好 看这里
Okay, so see here?
门禁控制
上层甲板
下层船体
所有关卡都有安全门
All the checkpoints got their own security doors.
如果我按下这两个按钮
And if I press those two buttons,
紧急封锁控制
整艘船都会进入封锁模式
the whole thing go on lockdown mode.
嗯 就像《廊桥遗梦》里一样
Yeah, that's like County.
你是说你可以帮我控制这些门
So you're saying you can open and close doors for me.
我觉得可以
I mean, I think so.
-怎么了 -待在这里
- Why? - Stay here.
-你要去哪 -我去找阿特
- Where you going? - I'm going after Art.
你要是遇到麻烦 就马上跑
You get in any trouble, you run.
你去船头等我
You meet me at the front of the ship.
如果可以 我会去那里
If I can get there, I will.
如果我去不了 你就继续跑
If I can't, then you keep running.
但是外面有数不清的警卫
But there's like a thousand guards out there.
但你知道我很厉害吧
But you know I'm awesome, right?
那就大显身手吧
Well, go be awesome then.
马上要开始吵了
It's about to get real noisy.
走错路了
Hey. Wrong way.
我知道
I know!
给我接华♥莱♥士♥
Get me Wallace.
少校控制住了吗
Is the Major secure?
正看着他呢
Got eyes on him right now.
去控制室 看看为什么警报响了
Get to ops, find out why this alarm is going off.
马上去
On it.
能听到吗 罗宾
Can you hear me, Robin?
能听到也能看到
Hearing and... seeing.
18号♥舱门
Hatch 18.
非常感谢
Merci "buckets."
有我呢
I got you.
好 现在我该往哪里走
All right, where am I going now?
另一头还有扇门
There's another door at the other end,
往左走 下楼
to the left, down the stairs.
A1呼叫控制室
Alpha 1 to ops.
打开15号♥舱门
Pop hatch 15.
A1呼叫控制室
Alpha 1 to ops.
15号♥舱门 快打开
Hatch 15, open it up.
弗兰克 我们有麻烦了
Frank, we got a problem.
快点
Let's go.
-那个大块头朝这边来了 -哪边
- That big dude's coming this way. - Which way?
我这边
My way.
你要多久才能启航
How quickly can you get us out of here?
大概需要十五分钟才能离港
About 15 minutes until we can release from the dock, ma'am.
给你十分钟
You got ten.
快点
Let's go!
-你快到了 -这边下去
- You're almost there. - Down here?
-下楼梯 右边最后一扇门 -收到
- Down the stairs, last door to the right. - Copy that.
去甲板下二层
Heading down to sub level two.
弗兰克 我好像找到她了
Frank, I think I found her.
我听不清 罗宾
Can't hear you, Robin.
弗兰克 我知道她在哪
Frank, I know where she is.
声音断断续续 你说你找到什么了
You're breaking up. What'd you say you found?
-什么 -特蕾西
- Something what? - Tracy.
-你说什么 -听到了吗
- What you say? - You hearing me?
罗宾 我没信♥号♥♥了
Robin, I'm losing you.
我听不清 罗宾
I can't hear you, Robin.
安保区 引擎区
Security deck, engine deck...
试验区
Lab deck.
-你说什么 你找到什么了 -能听到吗
- What did you say? You found what? - Can you hear me?
弗兰克 当心 你背后有人
Frank, look out, there's someone behind you!
什么鬼
What the...
弗兰克 门
Frank, the door!
把他弄到门那边 弗兰克
Just get him to the door, Frank.
都听到了吧
Y'all hear that?
那声音来自
That's the sound
世界上最先进的战术团队
of the most advanced tactical team in the world
他们要拿下这艘船
taking over your ship.
弗兰克 打他的蛋蛋
Frank, punch him in the nuts or something.
加油 弗兰克 你该发威了
Come on, Frank. It's time to be awesome.
准备关门
Get ready with the door!
关门
Close it!
操
Fuck!
华♥莱♥士♥ 下面到底怎么回事
Wallace, what the hell is going on down there?
出口
汇报最新情况
Give me an update.
控制室没人
Room's empty.
她从逃生口跑了
She took the escape hatch.
不知跑哪去了
She could be anywhere.
你回少校那边去
电影精选列表