-我…有时我还挺怀念的。
-I... -I miss it sometimes.
现在,我的妈妈,她之前带我去
Now, my mum, she-she used to take me
在Edgware路的糖果店
to this sweet shop at Edgware Road.
店主,真是个圣人,纳比尔
And the guy who owned the shop, this proper saint guy, Nabil.
他总是漏掉一点巧克力
He'd always slip a little chocolate bar
我妈毫无察觉。你知道我那时怎么做吗
without my mum knowing anyway. But you know what I used to do?
你知道,透明的塑料袋,
You know the see-through plastic bags,
用来装糖果的
the ones that sweets come in?
嗯? 我曾经用它
-Hmm? -I used to, um, fill it
装酸味气泡糖粉
with the sour, fizzy, sugar powder.
所以,大多数的糖果,我没要
So, most of the sweets, I'd leave them
只要糖果,不是吗
-and just have the sugar, innit? -(Amy chuckles softly)
用沙滩上装沙子的桶模样的东西
You know the little beach-pail-looking things,
叫什么
-the... -(laughing)
我把尽可能多的糖倒进一个袋子
I put as much sugar as I could in a bag,
我妈会像这样“你疯了”
and my mum be like, "You're crazy.
你的牙齿会蛀的”
Your teeth are gonna melt."
我的牙齿还不是那么糟糕,是吧?看。
My teeth ain't that bad, are they? Look.
好看又笔直,是吗
They're nice and straight, innit?
-是的,很好。—我走出去
-Yeah, good. -And I'd walk out
看起来像一个小毒贩。
looking like a little tiny drug dealer.
是的,我很怀念那些日子。
Yeah, I miss those days.
和我的妈妈。
And my mum.
但是我们有别的。M&M's、Nutella(糖果品牌),什么都有
But we got other things here. The M&M's, Nutella, everything.
你不知道你的母亲去世了吗
Didn't know that your mother died.
我在我邻居的花♥园♥度过童年
I spent my childhood in my neighbor's garden,
比如,修理旧自行车,你知道,摩托车发动机。
like, fixing old bikes, you know, motorcycle engines.
我想成为一名机械工程师。
I wanted to be a mechanical engineer.
16岁时,打架的时候被刺中三次
And when I was 16, I got stabbed three times in a fight.
我的哥哥赛义德,
And my older brother Saeed,
他给我出头,然后警♥察♥到了
he fought for me and the police came.
他因杀了打我的人被判16年
And he got sentenced to 16 years for killing the guy.
我却还像这样,“出什么事了?
And I was like, "What happened?
为什么他要因为保护我度过铁窗牢狱?”
Why's he spending years behind bars because he defended me?"
赛义德,他就像支持系统
And Saeed, he was like the support system
在我的家庭,像…
in my family, like...
当我父亲走了出去,我来了
When my father walked out, I went here,
小的那个跟着我
the small one followed me.
他在伊♥拉♥克♥被杀死
And he got killed in Iraq.
然后我妈妈生病了。
And then my mum was sick after that.
我甚至没有向她告别。
And I couldn't say goodbye to her.
我的电♥话♥在这里不能用
My phone wasn't working here.
对不起,我……不知道这一切。
AMY: Sorry, I d... didn't know all that.
独自在这个世界上,不是吗?
BILEL: All alone in this world, innit?
独自出生,孤独终老。
Born alone and die alone.
明天再见
I'll see you tomorrow.
行
Sure.
我也没来得及和我妈告别
* *
* *
她愚蠢地从一家发薪公♥司♥借了一笔贷款,就因为她需要几百英镑
从不告诉我,大概很害怕
她死于药物过量,比勒尔
* *
* *
在她死前给我打电♥话♥,可我没有接听,
因为我当时太忙了,不知道怎么回事
那家公♥司♥是5000%利率的高♥利♥贷♥,我妈当时没有发觉,她数学不好
* *
* *
等我找到她时,她们已经向她发了数百条消息,威胁她、骚扰她
撤回消息*4
对不起
但是我们还有彼此
比勒尔我很抱歉我不是我所说的那样的人
我要告诉你一些事
我真名叫艾米·惠塔克,一个记者
什么?
我到底在干嘛?!
What the fuck am I doing?
对不起
Sorry.
不知道这些事情
Didn't know all that.
维克:Melody存在时间越久,你就越危险,他经验丰富
我会从他嘴里套出运人手段,准时发你
刚刚录了一段他回忆在英国家人的事
很感人
下次什么时候聊
第19天,世界杯.mov
方法
Tariq.
AUTOMATED VOICE: Tariq.
Tariq. Tariq.
(louder): Tariq. Tariq.
去叙利亚的方法
你好,宝贝!
Hello, baby!
Hi.
Hi.
你在哪里?
Where are you?
男孩们要去玩
-The boys decided to play. -(sighs)
不错嘛
That's cool.
欧洲球队对阵中东球队。
European team against Eastern team.
这就是我们的游戏
That's how we play.
你看到的镜头里的人了吗
-You see the guy in goal? -Mm-hmm.
西约克郡的杰夫
That's Jeff from West Yorkshire.
英格兰人
English boy.
那个光头,图卢兹来的查理
This guy here, the bald guy, that's Charlie from Toulouse.
他腿部中弹了
He got shot in the leg.
他不能跑,但他在努力
He can't run no more, but he tries.
他在哪里?来自塔吉克斯坦的Raffi。
Where is he? Raffi from Tajikistan.
哇,这是……这是一个真正的大熔炉啊
Wow, it's... it's a real melting pot.
就像一个户外世界杯。
It's like a World Cup out there.
Melody,睁开眼睛,好好看着,哟
Melody, open your eyes. Watch this. Yo!
接到球了 看着摄影机
-MAN: Get the ball! -MAN 2: Look at the camera.
它会去哪? 加油,雄狮!!
-Where'd it go? -Go, lion!
你准备好了吗?
-You ready? -(excited chatter)
加油加油加油 他太强了
-Go, go, go, go! -He's too strong!
他太强了
He's too strong!
好球!
-(cheering) -Oh! -Goal!
你看到了吧
-You see? -(laughs)
是的,我看到了。
Yes, I saw.
这就是比勒尔的本事
That's how Bilel does.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
你看到了吗?
You see that?
我看到它。 左脚进球
-I saw it. -Left foot. (panting)
故事该从什么立场写
你好吗,宝贝?
How are you, baby?
预付款合同的截止日期是31号♥,就在明天
是的,我很好。
AMY: Yeah, I'm good.
呃,今天丢了我的手♥机♥,…
Uh, lost my phone today, and...
现在我得求我姐姐给我买♥♥一个新的,
now I've got to beg my sister to buy me a new one,
我讨厌求人
and I hate to beg.
我们的母亲去世后,她一直努力工作。
(sighs) She worked so hard after our mother died.
她是唯一顶梁柱,你知道吗?
She's the only breadwinner, you know?
这就是为什么你应该来这里。
That's why you should come here.
我会给你需要的一切。
I'll give everything you need.
生命是美好的,它也很廉价
Life is beautiful and it's cheap.
是的,它可能很廉价
Yeah, it may be cheap,
但根据伊♥斯♥兰♥教法,我不能工作。
but according to Sharia law, I can't work.
这对你是不一样的;你是一个女人
It's different for you; you're a woman
和我未来的妻子,inshallah
and my future wife, inshallah.
组织给所有信徒
Organization gives all believers
每月工资有50到250美元。
a monthly salary of $50 to $250.
维克:问他怎么去叙利亚
你在叙利亚能拿到比英国更多的钱
You'll have more money in Syria than in Britain.
你会富有的。在英国,你只会被剥削
You'll be rich. In Britain, you're fucked.
我告诉你英国没有未来
I'm telling you, there's no future there.
比勒尔,如果我决定去叙利亚
Bilel, what if I do decide to go?
我该怎么过去
How would I get there?
屏幕录制软件异常退出。你的硬盘没有足够的存储空间。忽略√
操
(whispers): Shit.
我保证
Promise.
你陷入麻烦后没人会搭理你
...people ignore you if you're in trouble.
说的没错
That's true.
上次我在在伦敦找工作,没找到
Last time I was searching for a job in London, I failed.
我需要钱。
I needed money.
当我申请赊账的时候,你猜他们对我说什么?
When I applied, what do you think they said to me?
“巴基斯坦佬。滚回你的国家去。”
"You're a Paki. Go back to your country."
我给他们看了我的护照,说:“我在英国出生的。”
I showed them my passport and said, "I'm born in Britain."
他们说:“不,看你你祖上
They said, "No, but your country of origin.
巴基斯坦佬。”
You're a Paki."
当时我怒火中烧
电影精选列表