宝贝,用力点!-我在搅拌
-Harder, baby! -I'm mixing.
再用力
Harder!
我不想再去打仗和做菜了。
I don't want to do the fighting and the cooking.
你不需要。
You won't have to.
我会照顾你的。
I'll look after you.
我等不及了。
I can't wait.
真好吃
It's delicious. Mmm.
L'Aziza.
L'Aziza.
意思是美味
That means delicious.
-L'Aziza. -KATHY: Wow.
-L'Aziza. -KATHY: Wow.
-L'Aziza? -他好火♥辣♥
-L'Aziza? -KATHY: He's kind of hot.
你这么想的吗? 当然了
-AMY: Do you think? -KATHY: Yeah.
咖喱味道很好
The curry actually tasted good, you know.
看起来很…温馨
Hey, that thing looks very... warm.
我的意思是看看你们彼此的眼神
I mean, look at the way you look at each other.
不合适吧
It's just not proper.
你真的会让马特吃咖喱?
Did you really make Matt eat that curry?
哦,上帝,凯西。别提了
Oh, God, Kathy. Stop it.
只是招募过程的一部分。
It's all just part of the recruitment process.
基♥地♥组♥织♥的第二阶段教程:
Stage two of Al Qaeda tutorial:
邀请他们与你共享食物
invite them to have food with you,
借此打破你们之间的隔阂
as it breaks the barriers between you.
好吧
Oh. Okay.
算你说得对
If you say so.
想你,宝贝。还在阿勒颇
哦。
Oh.
这是一个战士的妻子,对吧
That's a fighter's wife, all right.
什么时候回来
天呢,我还开着共享屏幕
-AMY: Oh, my God, I'm sharing my screen still. -(laughs)
-我挂断了。 祝你好运
-I'm hanging up. -Good luck.
攻破伊德利普以后
悲伤的猫 表情包
我希望你的战争结束了
我希望战争结束了
为什么圣♥战♥者会手指指向天空
ISIS新手势,意思远胜于“我们天下第一”
……ISIS,把食指竖起作为宣称恐怖行为是自己所为的手势
喔哦
-Whoa. -(music volume decreases)
什么鬼
你们在聊什么
手指啊,凯西
离假期还有一天
对不起,是啊
五个圣♥战♥者.mov
-Melody.
-(video call rings) -Melody.
我想给你看点可怕的东西
I-I wanted to show you something really horrible.
这是我唯一能给你找到的地方,很抱歉
I'm sorry this is the only place I could find for you.
在这里我们可以一同游泳戏水
This is where we're gonna be swimming together.
我应该给你看看
(clicks tongue) Should I show you the rest of
我发现的小房♥子的其他部分吗?
the really small house that I found?
现在给你看看
I'll show you now.
呃,这是第一个客厅。
This is, uh, the first living room.
我很抱歉。
(sighs) I apologize.
这是我休息的地方
(sighs) This is where I'm gonna relax.
每天打仗回来,你给我做一套足底按♥摩♥.
After fighting every day, and then you give me foot massage.
我会带你去
I'll take you to, uh...
什么鬼!
我在展示年度预算呢!
投到我的屏幕上被30个人看到了
我只是想搞点情趣
我会带你上楼看看
And then I'm just gonna take you upstairs.
抱歉这没有电梯
I'm sorry there's no lift.
大理石还不够好,应该是金的
I know marble's not good enough. It should be gold.
我会给你找到金子的,宝贝,别担心
I will find you gold, baby, don't worry.
1号♥卧室给第一个孩子
Bedroom number one for baby number one.
2号♥卧室给第二个孩子
Bedroom number two for baby number two!
现在我要向你展示
Now, this, what I'm about to show you
神奇的事情即将发生
is where the magic's gonna happen.
这件特别的房♥子
This is a very special room.
主卧
This is the master bedroom.
这里
And this... (sighs)
我们可以躺在一起
is where we're gonna lie together
一起睡觉
and we're gonna sleep together.
你可以给我展示你的内衣,宝贝
And where you're gonna show me your pretty lingerie, baby.
随着年岁渐长,我那善解人意的阿姨
As I get older, it seems my well-meaning aunts
总是问我:什么时候要孩子
always ask, "When are you gonna have a baby?
你可不再年轻了
You're not gonna be young forever."
GALE阿姨,我可能不能永远年轻
Well, Aunt Gale, I might not be young forever,
但我的卵子可以
but there is a way I can keep my eggs young
保存很久
for quite some time.
看看最新的视频
杰克让你上职员表了
好维克
我不知道事情会走向何方,但是这人绝对是个信息富矿
你要就招募流程做一段15分钟的报告
遵命
还有运输女孩的方法
我准备承担一半花销,马特(划掉)宝贝
我马上就要全职加入维克的团队了
大概10或者15分钟以后他就来电♥话♥了
Hey. He's calling in like ten or 15 minutes,
我没什么时间了
so I don't have long.
你能多告诉我点细节吗
Okay, well, can you tell me some more?
我们先聊10分钟
We've got these ten minutes.
Um...
Um...
好性感啊
Hey, that makes you look sexy.
是吗? 真的
-Does it? -Yeah.
他真信你才20岁啊
Does he really believe that you're 20?
不知道
I don't know.
他从不问我年纪
He never questions my age.
只要我喜欢他,我觉得他不会关心这些的
As long as I adore him, I don't think he cares.
是吗
Really?
没错,他很自恋
Yeah. He's a narcissistic teenager, Kathy.
给我看看录像
Hey, show me a video.
绝不可能
Absolutely not.
拜托
Come on.
拜托,看看
Please, go on.
好吧,我分享一下屏幕
Fine. I'm gonna share my screen.
Melody, 早上好,我的宝贝
Melody, good morning, my baby.
早上好,比勒尔
Good morning, Bilel.
你在外面工作吗
Are you working out?
是啊
-(Skype ringtone playing) -Yeah...
凯西,我要挂了
Kathy, I'm hanging up.
好的,祝你好运
Okay. Good luck.
抱歉,我手♥机♥坏了
Oh, sorry, my phone died.
你想问什么
What were you asking?
我想知道,嗯……
I just wanted to know that if, uh...
我要是决定去了,我该怎么过去
if I did decide to come, how would I get there?
你要见我吗? 你准备好来这里了?
-Would you meet me? -Are you... are you ready to come?
我要是来了
What if I did come, and then...
又因故想回了,怎么办
I wanted to come back for some reason?
绝对不可能,你会爱上这的
That won't happen. You'll love it here.
是啊,但是我听说了自杀式炸♥弹♥袭击者
Yeah, but I-I heard about those suicide bombers.
他们自杀成为自杀式炸♥弹♥袭击者只是因为
Their only reason that they become suicide bombers
他们想回欧洲
is because they want to come back to Europe
他们也知道没有办法离开叙利亚
and they know there's no way out of Syria.
一点办法没有除了进监狱
At least not without going to prison.
一派胡言!
That's bullshit.
自杀式炸♥弹♥袭击者是我们最强大的战士
Suicide bombers are our strongest fighters.
我们发展壮大靠的就是两样东西:忠诚和勇气
We evaluate strength based on two things: faith and courage.
有足够勇气的人为了安♥拉♥自爆
Person brave enough to blow themself up for Allah
就能荣耀地进入天堂
will go to paradise with honors.
卢:今天通话需要帮忙吗 不必了,谢谢
到叙利亚的女孩有什么训练课程
What's the training program like for arriving girls?
我们这种皈依者有什么不同吗
Is it different for converts like us?
我们圣♥战♥者更爱皈依者
We jihadists prefer converts.
为什么
Why is that?
你们对于信仰更加认真
Because you're more serious about religion.
同时生活更加开放
And at the same time, more open about life.
不像那些叙利亚女人
Not like these Syrian women.
我在英国长大,她们在叙利亚长大
I grew up in Britain and they grew up here;
文化差异太大了
the cultural gap's too wide.
她们不懂怎么讨男人欢心,inshallah(安♥拉♥的旨意)
They don't know how to make a man happy, inshallah.
更开放是什么意思
What do you mean that we're more open? Hmm?
你懂我的意思
You know what I mean.
不懂
电影精选列表