But enough of that. Tell me about you.
伦敦天气如何
What's the weather like in London?
Mm...
Mm...
这很冷
It's cold.
这10月了
It's, like, October here.
你住哪里
And where do you live?
你背后有什么
What's that behind you?
那是什么?我看不见
What's that? I can't see.
你喜欢枪吗
-Do you, do you like guns? -(chuckles)
我这量大管够
I'll give you plenty.
始于这支心爱的卡拉什尼科夫(指AK47)
Starting with this lovely Kalashnikov.
卡拉什……
Kalash... Kalash...?
卡拉什
-"Kalash." "Kalash." -"Kalash."
尼
-"Ni." -"Ni."
科夫
-"Kov." -"Kov."
挂掉电♥话♥吧
卡拉什尼科夫
-Kalashnikov. -Kalashnikov.
你什么时候来SHAM地区
When are you gonna come to al-Sham?
Al-SHAM,英语中的黎凡特地区,阿♥拉♥伯民族祖先的起源地
我硬盘满了
艾米对不起
-AMY: Lou! -LOU: Amy, Amy, I'm sorry.
我的磁盘空间不够了
I'm just-- I'm running out of disk space.
等我一会
Just give me a minute. Just hang on.
快点
-AMY: Quick. -(snaps fingers)
我该怎么回答叙利亚问题
Lou, h-how do I respond to the Syria question?
听着,作为一个受尊重的女性
LOU: Okay, look, you can't travel alone
你不能单独外出,因此你要这么说:
as a respectable woman, so you should say that
你需要一个男人结伴而行
-you need to be accompanied by a man. -(Skype ringtone plays)
比方说你的表哥
-Yeah, someone like your cousin. -VICK: Amy,
你刚刚做的不错
-you're doing just great... -AMY: Mm-hmm.
但你要直奔主题
...but you need to get to the topic
搞清楚他们为什么要招募女孩 好的
-and figure out how they recruit the girls. -Okay.
为了你的安全着想
VICK: We need to wrap up this investigation
我们要尽快完成这次调查
as soon as possible for your own safety.
艾米,你要小心
LOU: Yeah. Look, Amy, you just got to be careful.
背后隐藏着巨大风险
Look, the risk to blow your cover is huge.
他们已经掌握了庞大的IT部门
-They've got a giant I.T. department. -Okay.
他们已经在全球组织了几次大规模黑客行动
They've got some powerful hackers all over the world.
这帮崽子可不是闹着玩的
-Okay, okay. So... -These guys are no joke, okay?
他打来了,你能保持通话吗
Okay, he's calling. Can you stay there?
可以,我在呢 头巾怎么样
-Yeah, I'm here, I'm here. -And the hijab, it's fine?
很不错
You look great. It's fine.
遮住你的耳朵一点
Just cover your ear a bit there.
很好
That's fine.
像样了
Yeah, it looks good.
不好意思
Sorry.
刚才掉线了
I got disconnected.
正常
It happens.
说到哪了
So where were we?
你在展示你的枪
You were showing me your guns.
我问你什么时候能来SHAM地区
I asked you when you're gonna come to al-Sham.
我不是很确定我想不想去
I'm not sure that I do want to go.
但是我要是决定去了,我会跟表哥一起去
But if I do decide to, I want to travel with my cousin.
你要是想来,我不太理解原因
If you want, but I don't see why.
你不需要他
You don't need him.
每周都有几十个女孩来这
Dozens of girls make this trip every week.
你不想我预想得那么勇敢
You're not as brave as I thought, Melody.
做你想做的
Do what you want, but don't you have
你有什么女性朋友对逃亡有兴趣吗
any girlfriends interested in hegira?
Mm...
Mm...
我的朋友凯西
My friend Kathy.
她是穆♥斯♥林♥
She's Muslim.
也许我能邀请她同行
Maybe I could invite her to come.
她才15岁 她当然能来
-She's only 15. -Of course she can come.
在这里,女人到了14岁就该结婚了.
Here, women are supposed to get married when they're 14.
凯西要是能来,我会给她找个好男人
If Kathy comes, I'll find her a good man,
好好照顾她
someone to take good care of her.
Ho!
Ho!
我对你有点好感
Got a good feeling about you.
我等不及想帮你了
And I can't wait to help you
指引你走向那静候多时的新生活
lead the life that's awaiting you.
明天下午3点我会在这等你,好吗
I'm gonna be here tomorrow from 3:00 p.m., okay?
好
Okay.
再见Melody 再见
-Goodbye, Melody. -Goodbye.
艾米
LOU: Amy?
卧♥槽♥怎么回事
-(groans softly) -What a fucking asshole.
天呢 你不会信了他的鬼话吧
-Oh, my God. -Can you believe this guy?
多天真的小鬼啊
What a fucking little kid.
我要娶一对13岁的双胞胎是不是
I've got twins, right? 13-year-olds.
试着想一下会是一幅什么样的景象
Just trying to imagine what that would be like.
我知道,我动情了
I know, I know. I'm gutted.
操
Oh, shit.
你人呢
操
Oh, shit.
我该走了,卢
Listen, I've got to go, Lou.
明天下午三点 没问题吧
Tomorrow at 3:00 p.m.-- it's all right?
让我孤零零地在这里
好的,我想帮帮你,
Yeah, yeah. I want to help you with this,
让我孤零零地在这里
别担心 请便吧,谢谢你
-so, yeah, don't worry. -Please do. Thank you.
我来了!!!
别担心 请便吧,谢谢你
-so, yeah, don't worry. -Please do. Thank you.
一辈子最悲伤的日子
5点见,这个地方,他们的鸡尾酒是最好的
对这个故事我们都很激动
我已经批准了你的预付款
太棒了!
谢谢你维克
Thank you, Vick.
Mm-hmm.
Mm-hmm.
我觉得这不会仅仅止于一篇新闻报道
文件名:第一天
第二天,第二次通话.mov
事情比我预想的顺利
VICK: Well, that went better than I thought it would,
但我不懂你为什么告诉他你不会去
but I'm not sure you told him why you're not going.
因为我在读”基地“组织的招募指南
AMY: Because I read in the Al Qaeda recruitment tutorial
开始的时候,他会试水
that in the beginning, he will be testing the waters.
他是个猎手,首先想要诱骗我
He's a hunter. He wants to seduce me first.
我要听他的,只有这样
I need to let him. And only then, I suppose,
他才会给我手把手教我进入拉卡
will he give me a step-by-step guide into Raqqa.
这场美人计会持续多久呢
Well, how long is this love game gonna take, then?
我不知道,花了莱拉26天
I don't know. It took Layla 26 days.
”基地“组织的指南说要花四到五个月
It says in the Al Qaeda tutorial four to five months.
我等不了这么久
I can't do it, all right?
杰克想要每天一个爆点,我则需要
Jack wants a big splash every day, and I need something to
有东西保持讨论热度而不是等三个月以后.
-get people talking now and not in three months. -No, but...
十月底之前把文件发给我,最晚,懂吗
Get this file to me by the end of October, maximum, all right?
哦天呢
Oh, Neil. God.
哦天呢
Oh, Neil. God.
比勒尔 截止日期
不要发生
Not gonna happen.
库尔德人收复了科巴尼山(土叙边境,ISIS的进攻桥头堡)
MAN: "Kurds recapture Kobane hill."
我要听路透社消息!
VICK: I need a Reuters feed now!
如何假装爱上一个人
* *
科巴尼山 ISIS
库尔德人从伊♥斯♥兰♥国夺回科巴尼山
询问科巴尼战况
宝贝,我已经看过记账了
MATT: Hey, baby, listen, I've been going over the numbers,
我最后找到了方法改造成二居室
and I finally found a way to make the two-bedroom
房♥子就在里士满路上
on Richmond Road work.
万岁
All hail. Um...
我做到了
-Yeah? -Yeah. I did.
我发你了一份文件
-I sent you a file. -Oh, amazing.
你能快速看一遍吗
Can you just have a look at it quickly?
什么文件
What? What file?
收到了吗
You got it?
马特+艾米 预算表
You got it?
马特+艾米 预算表
左边的是 这太详细了马特
-So, on the left... -Wow, this is so detailed, Matt.
我知道,左边表格最上方
I know. Top of the left column
是二居室的租金
is the rent for the two-bedroom.
好吗?
电影精选列表