我要打电♥话♥给杰克。
I'm gonna call Jack.
不,不,不。
(sobbing): No, no, no.
维克,维克维克,我不想……
Vick, Vick, Vick, I don't want to...
纳比尔的糖果商店.mov
第26天,新录像.mov
我的新圣♥战♥喵,在大厦的瓦砾堆下找到的
(mewjahid,伊♥斯♥兰♥国给猫咪的称呼)
新宫殿!五位明星圣♥战♥士!
做过的最好的咖喱,妈妈的配方。
和别人在SKYPE上做的,好像在同一屋檐下
一场比赛,一个团队,一各胜利!
艾米,你不能像那样消失
现在就发给我
我不想利用他吃人血馒头
今晚是你最后的机会!!
宝贝
MATT: Hey, baby.
我发给你了搬家公♥司♥的价目表
I-I sent you the prices for the movers.
你能别叫我“宝贝……”
Can you just stop calling me "baby..."
-你看了吗?-…好吗?
-Did you check it? -...please?
好吧,听你的
Okay. All right.
嗯,你得到亚历克斯的晚餐的邀请了吗?
Um, did you get the invitation for Alex's dinner?
没有 什么
-No, no. -What...
我没有心情,马特。
I'm not really in the mood, Matt.
呃,想看电影吗?
(sighs) Uh, fancy the cinema?
有新电影,嗯,《骄傲》
There's this new film, uh, Pride,
艾美达·斯丹顿和比尔·奈伊主演(电影是真的)
with, uh, Im-Imelda Staunton and Bill Nighy.
它是关于矿业罢♥工♥
It's about the mining strikes
蕾丝边和男同性恋活动。
and l-lesbian and gay activities around it.
听起来令人兴奋。
Sounds exciting.
但是我有很多工作要做,宝贝。
But I've got a lot of work to do, babe.
好吧,宝贝
Okay, baby-- (groans)
对不起,我是说艾米。
Sorry, I mean Amy.
这是本周第三次
This is like the third time this week
你工作到很晚了
you've been working late.
看起来你不像是在工作。
And it doesn't look like you're working.
你看起来在喝酒,宝贝
It looks like you're drinking, babe.
一切都还好吗?
Is everything all right?
是的,我很好。
Yeah, I'm fine.
只是艰难痛苦的几天,是吗?
Just been a tough couple of days, all right?
与比勒尔有关吗?
Is it connected with, um, Bilel?
什么?
What?
你在说什么?你是什么意思?
What are you talking about? What do you mean?
你脸书上说的
Your Facebook post.
逝者安息我的宝贝,我永远不会忘记你:比勒尔
确定删除这条动态?删除动态√
哦
-(Sparky barking) -MATT: Oy.
斯帕齐想你了
-(Sparky whimpering) -Sparky misses you.
我也一样。
So do I.
阿布·比勒尔·al Britani 爆♥炸♥
我也想你。我
(sighs) I miss you, too. I'm s...
好吧,我们去看电影。
All right, let-let's, let's-let's go to the movies.
是吗?
Yeah?
电影好看吗
Does it look funny?
预告片看起来很有意义,是的。
The trailer looks quite promising, yeah.
好吧。你能,嗯……你能来接我吗?
All right. Can you, um... can you come pick me up?
大概15分钟后我就好了
I'll be ready in like 15 minutes.
好的。
-Yeah, okay. -(call beeping)
是因为你。
BILEL: ...because of you.
另存为:爆♥炸♥
收件人:维克 发件人:艾米 发送√
上传了
只是不敢相信事情已经结束了
操
-(laughter) -AMY: Fuck you!
宝贝,开个玩笑 草泥马
-Babe, baby, it's a joke. It's a joke. -Fuck you!
宝贝,对不起
BILEL: Baby, baby, baby. I'm so sorry.
不可原谅,比勒尔
AMY: No, that is not okay, Bilel!
听我说 我看见你死了
-Listen to me. -I-I watched you die
就在3天前。 宝贝,明白吗,我不能……
-three days ago. -Baby, understand, I can't...
目睹爆♥炸♥。
S-Saw a fucking explosion.
没有你我活不下去
I can't live another day without you.
一想到你在腐♥败♥的国家,我就丝毫不能忍♥受
I can't stand to think of you in that corrupt country.
我爱你,为了真♥主♥。
I love you for the sake of Allah.
我爱你胜过我爱任何人。
I love you more than I loved anyone.
你应该来这和我在一起。
You should be here with me.
所以现在我们结婚。
So we're gonna get married now.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
结婚是什么意思?
What do you mean married?
我们在SKYPE上办婚礼
We're gonna do it over Skype.
什么?
What? (stammers)
宝贝,你要这么说,“Qabilt。”
Baby, all you have to do is pronounce, "Qabilt."
意思是“我愿意”
It means "I accept."
这不合法的,是吗?
AMY: It's not legal, is it?
SKYPE结婚合法吗
Melody.
BILEL: Melody.
【独家:SKYPE婚礼帮助移♥民♥进入美国】
你爱我吗?
Do you love me?
我做不到 宝贝
-I can't do this. -Baby...
我以为你几天前就去世了。
(echoing): I thought you died a few days ago.
毫无,毫无音讯
There was... there was no connection.
我打不通你的电♥话♥
I couldn't call you.
我现在在这里。
I'm here now.
说那个词,我们就会永远在一起,来吧,宝贝。
Say one word and we'll be together forever, please, baby.
你爱我吗?
Do you love me?
"Qabilt."
"Qabilt."
别说了
(echoing): Stop it.
就只要
Just, just...
Qabilt.
Qabilt.
现在我们, 宝贝,我们需要两个证婚人
Now we're-- baby, we need two witnesses to do this.
我请了两个朋友来这里,
I've got two of my friends here,
但我不想让他们看到你的美貌
but I don't want them to see your beauty,
所以蒙住你的脸,只露出你的眼睛,好吗?
so just cover your face and leave your eyes, okay?
Qabilt.
(echoing): Qabilt.
只要我还活着,inshallah
As long as I'm alive, inshallah.
你现在是我的啦,你现在真的成我的老婆了
You're really mine now. You're really my wife now.
什么?不不不不
AMY: What? No, no, no, no, no.
不,一点都不严肃,一点都不真实
N... No, it's not serious. It's not real.
只是开个笑话,不是吗?
-It's just a joke, isn't it? -(traditional music playing)
没开玩笑。
No joke.
你只要尽快到达叙利亚,我们的婚姻就会被认证
As soon as you come to Syria, our marriage will be validated.
什么?我的意思是,我只需要…
What? I mean, I just have to...
脚步踏入叙利亚,我就是Al-Britani夫人了?
to set foot into Syria, and then I'll be Mrs. Al-Britani?
不,不,不。她只属于我
No, no, no. She's only mine.
我告诉你,她……
I told you, she...
只属于我
Only mine.
你好姐妹,我想去叙利亚,能跟我说说吗?
我到了叙利亚要是没男人,那边能找到男人吗?
Melody恭喜大婚!我朋友阿里昨天也向我求婚了,我们同去如何?
Melody.
BILEL: Melody.
你的摄像头正关闭
好好
Ah, okay, okay.
Melody,这是我给你的结婚礼物
Melody, I got a wedding present for you.
怎么样
Eh?
我爱你!
I love you!
我准备去了。
AMY: I'm ready to go.
告诉我该做什么。
Tell me what to do.
好的。你离开的那一天,
BILEL: Okay. The day you depart,
你告诉你的姐姐,你住在你朋友家
you tell your sister you're staying at your friend's house.
你早上很早就要离开,然后去机场。
You leave early in the morning, and you go to the airport.
带一个正常大小的包
You take a bag the same size as normal.
不要被抓到宝贝。那里到处都是警♥察♥。
And don't get caught, baby. There's police everywhere.
如果有人在机场盘问我呢?
AMY: What if someone asks me questions at the airport?
我说什么? 你告诉他们你是
-What do I say? -You tell them you're with
无国界医生的成员
Doctors Without Borders.
现在,我将告诉你如何跨越安全线
Now, I'll tell you more over a secure line
一旦你完成你旅行的第一站。
once you complete the first leg of your trip.
在阿姆斯特丹,你住在鸟笼旅馆
In Amsterdam, you stay in the Hotel Birdcage.
我为什么不直接飞到伊斯坦布尔?
AMY: Why can't I fly directly to Istanbul?
直路并不一定是最近的
BILEL: Direct way isn't always the closest.
我会和你在土耳其见面,然后带你穿过边境线
I'll meet you in Turkey, then take you across the border.
只是想再告诉你一次,我爱你。
Just want to tell you one more time that I love you.
你是我的宝石,别忘了你永远是我的
You're my jewel, and don't forget you're mine forever.
滚出去
-Get out! Get out! Out! -(barking)
-Melody? -滚出去
电影精选列表