Proceeding as planned.
初步测试已完成 不满意
Have made preliminary tests. Unsatisfactory.
我会继续进行 直到交替供给到位
Will continue, until alternative supply located.
乔
Jo?
乔
Jo?
乔 你在哪儿
Jo, where are you?
你在外面做什么呢
What were you doing outside?
我只是在散步
Just walking.
要喝茶吗
Want some tea?
安德逊还在这儿吗
Is Anderson still here?
是的 问这个干嘛
Yes. Why?
客人往往在我起床前就离开
It's just that people always seem to leave before I get out of bed.
是你起得太晚了
You get up late.
甚至西蒙
Even Simon.
有一次他住在这儿 刚破晓就起床走了
The one time he stayed here, he was up and out at the crack of dawn.
你知道为什么吗 等我们起了床
You know why? He couldn't get out of here quick enough
他就没法那么快离开了
when he found out about us.
但是西蒙是个朋友
But Simon was a friend.
可他为什么等不及向我们告别呢
Funny how he didn't even wait to say goodbye.
你什么意思
What do you mean by
那是什么
What is that?
可能他不会游泳
Maybe he can't swim.
游到岸边来
Swim to the shore!
别动了 我抓住你了
Stop it! I've got you!
他被淹死了
He's drowned!
不不 他没有 他只是休克了
No, no, he's not. It's just shock.
快 抓住他的脚
Come on, get him to his feet.
快
Come on!
你不会游泳为什么还要下水
Why go into the water if you can't swim?
游泳
Swim?
起来
Get up!
想不想来点白兰地
Would you like some brandy?
你在水里干什么
What were you doing in the water, anyway?
只是走路
Just walking.
走路
Walking?
在水上走路
Walking... on the water?
水
Water...
去拿条毛巾来
Go and get a towel.
好了 先把身子擦干净
Come on, let's get you dry.
在这里换吧 这儿暖和点
Get changed in here. It's warmer.
在他妈的水上走路
Walking on the bloody water.
给你
Here.
我想洗个澡 你来吗
I'm gonna take a bath. Are you coming?
好
Yeah.
早上好 瓦利
Good morning, Wally.
等他衣服干了 就让他滚 听清楚了吗
As soon as his clothes are dry, he must go, do you hear?
也许我该和他一起走
Maybe I should go with him.
你疯了吗
Are you mad?
他不舒服 乔
He's not well, Jo.
你要留在这儿 你不许走
You are staying here. You are not leaving!
我要去 你不能限制我
I want to! You can't just keep me here!
我不能 杰西卡
Can't I, Jessica?
听我的
Just try me!
这会变成噩梦的
This is becoming a nightmare!
别挑衅我
Don't try it!
我从来不挑衅你
Don't try it! -I'm not trying anything!
我要离开这栋房♥子 和安德逊一起走
I want to leave this house, and I'm leaving with Anderson.
你知道你在干什么吗 把我当成囚犯
What do you think you're doing, keeping me prisoner here?
这里是我家
This is my house!
记得吗
Remember?
妈的
Shit!
你说你要去伦敦 我和你一起去
You said you were going to London. I'm coming with you.
我受够了 我再也待不下去了
I've had enough! I can't stand any more!
我要走
I'm leaving!
杰西卡
Jessical
没用的
It just doesn't work!
你这次做得太过分了
You're going too far this time.
我要走 你个婊♥子♥
I'm leaving, you bitch!
杰西卡
Jessica!
太晚了
It's too late!
别离开我
Don't leave me!
你疯了吗
Are you mad as that?
先是那群狗 现在是瓦利
First the dogs and now Wally?
可以停下来吗 你个笨蛋
Stop it, will you? Stop it, you stupid cow!
我讨厌你 我讨厌你
I hate you! I hate you!
你能不能控制一下自己
Will you pull yourself together?
放开我
Get off!
别闹了 别闹了
Stop it! Stop it!
你这个傻瓜
You stupid little cow!
乔 乔
Jo! Jo!
住手
Stop it!
不
No!
这就是你美丽的爱吗
So this is your beautiful love?
带她上楼
Carry her upstairs.
给你 拿着它
Here. Take this.
为什么
Why?
拿着它 你会需要的
Take it. You'll need it.
用来干嘛
What for?
我知道从那种地方逃出来是什么感觉
I know what it's like to be fleeing from one of those places.
Crayleigh不是最好的
Crayleigh's not the best.
现在离开这儿
Now get out of here.
别再回来了
Don't come back!
你这个愚蠢的小婊♥子♥
You silly little bitch.
你再也不会离开我了
You'll never leave me now.
约瑟芬在哪儿
Where's Josephine?
她走了
She's gone out.
你得帮帮我
You've got to help me.
怎么
How?
跟我来 我给你看
Come along, I'll show you.
看到了吗
See?
看到这把刀了吗 她就是用它杀的西蒙
See this knife? She killed Simon with it.
那天晚上我看到你了
I saw you in the night.
你不理解吗 她杀了他
Don't you understand? She killed him!
你们是一伙的
You were together.
听我说 是她杀了他
Listen to me! She killed him!
你属于约瑟芬
You belong to Josephine.
我属于我选择的人
I belong to whom I choose.
如果我属于你 你愿意带我离开这儿吗
If I belonged to you, would you take me away from here?
你个婊♥子♥
You bitch!
你个婊♥子♥ 你♥他♥妈♥个臭婊♥子♥
You bitch! You filthy little bitch!
我爱过你
I loved you.
关心过你
Cared for you.
天杀的臭婊♥子♥
Filthy little bitch!
傻♥逼♥
Swine!
怎么了
What's wrong?
竟然还向着别人 你个天杀的臭婊♥子♥
Join the others, you filthy little bitch!
啊 啊
Oh... oh...
啊
On!
卡托尔联络指挥船
Kator calling Command Ship.
请尽快派来先遣部队
Send advance parties immediately.
现已确定人类蛋白质含量很高
Have now established humans high in protein,
且容易捕食
and easy prey.
全片结束,谢谢观赏
更多精彩尽在百度CULT电影吧!