大众 OHM4F 是辆67年的大众
...Volkswagen, OHM 4F. It's a '67 Volkswagen.
现在正在周围搜索
Will check it over now.
这里什么也没有 乔伊
Nothing here at all, Joe.
喔 这是你的车吗
Ohl! Is this your vehicle, sir?
我们谈谈 先生
Just a minute, sir.
你去那一边堵住他
Head him off. Head him off the other way!
天呐
Christ!
你好 你在这里待了很久吗
Oh, hello! You been here long?
刚来一会儿
For a short while.
我们最好回房♥间
We'd better go back to the house.
晚上8点吃饭 你知道的
Dinner's at eight, you know.
来吧
Come on.
你的全名是什么
What do they call you?
杰西卡·安
Jessica-Ann.
但每个人都只叫我杰西卡
But everybody just calls me Jessica.
你很快就要回伦敦了吗
You going back to London soon?
伦敦
London?
是的
Yes.
我想去伦敦
I'd love to go to London.
请坐在这儿 安德逊先生
Please, sit here, Mr Anderson.
我们是素食主义者
We're vegetarians.
如果我们欣赏生命的内在美
If we are to appreciate the real inner beauty of life,
就不能允许自己做像动物一样的事情
we cannot allow ourselves to behave like animals.
我很确定安德逊先生会理解这一点的 乔
I'm sure Mr Anderson understands that, Jo.
你不这么认为吗
Do you think so?
我给你点这个
I'll give you a little bit of this.
我们吃的都是自给自足
Everything we eat is home produce.
自给自足
Home produce.
是的
That's right.
我认为你应该知道杰西卡和我是恋人
I think you should know that Jessica and I are lovers.
乔
Jo!
不 他必须知道
No, he must know.
我们的爱很纯洁
Ours is a pure love,
不像动物只为了繁衍
without the foul animal function of breeding.
我理解
I understand.
很好
Good.
吃
Eat.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
动物
Animal!
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我给你换身衣服
I'll try to get you something else to put on.
哦 我的天呐
Oh, my God!
西蒙
Simon...
杰西卡 你在哪儿
Jessica, where are you?
我在卧室 乔
I'm in the bedroom, Jo.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
你在做什么 亲爱的
What are you doing, darling?
亲爱的 你在做什么
Darling, what are you doing?
我只是在给安德逊找点穿的
I was just looking for something for Anderson.
我们房♥间里没有男人的衣服 杰西卡 你知道的
There are no male clothes in the house, Jessica. You know that.
我应该能找到我父亲的
I thought I might find something of my father's.
交给我吧 我会找到的
Leave it to me. I'll see what I can find.
快乐西蒙不会再来看我们了
It's funny Simon doesn't come and see us anymore.
是吗
Is it?
想知道原因吗
Wonder why?
他厌倦了来这里闲逛
Hopefully he's tired of hanging around.
他很吸引人
He was very attractive.
我是说 作为一个男人
For a man, I mean.
是吗
Was he?
也许那只是他的演技
Maybe it was just his little cap.
你记不记得他常穿的那身
Do you remember the one he always wore?
很有趣 我从没见他脱下来过
Funny, I've never seen him without it.
为什么要谈论他
Why talk about him?
他是不会再来看我们了 那又怎样
So, he doesn't come round to see us anymore. So what?
这件毛衣
That sweater...
毛衣
Sweater?
是我以前一个熟人穿过的
It belonged to someone I used to know.
是约瑟芬给我的
Josephine gave it to me.
她肯定发现它了
She must have found it.
安德斯
Anders?
你有被吓到过吗
Have you ever been scared?
我是说真的 真的被吓到
I mean really, really scared?
是的
Yes.
什么时候
When?
很久以前
Long ago.
发生什么了
What happened?
你不会理解的
You'd never understand.
如果我说我现在就被吓到了 你会说什么
What would you say if I said I was scared right now?
就在几分钟前
Right this very minute?
怎么样
Well?
是我吓到你了吗
Do I scare you?
不不 不是你 它
No, no, it's not you. It...
我 我们在谈话
We... we were talking.
是吗
Hmm?
关于音乐
A... about music.
噢
Oh.
你喜欢什么音乐 安德逊先生
What sort of music do you like, Mr Anderson?
古典乐
Classical!
他喜欢古典乐
He likes classical music.
特 特别是歌♥剧 是吧 安德斯
E... especially opera. Don't you, Anders?
你在Crayleigh有设备听歌♥剧吗
Do you have a facility to listen to opera at the Crayleigh?
Crayleigh
Crayleigh.
我得去房♥间里拿点东西来
I've got to get something from my room.
她今天举动很奇怪 可我不清楚原因
She's been acting very strangely today.I don't know why.
是的
Yes.
是的
Yes...
很好 我认为这是你的错
Well, I think it's your fault.
你找到你想找的东西了吗
Have you got what you came for?
嗯
Yes.
那是什么
What was it?
呃 没什么
Er... nothing.
你这一整天都很蠢 杰西卡
You've been quite stupid all day, Jessica.
我认为那个男人正在污染这间房♥子
I think that man is contaminating this house.
他必须得走
He must go.
我去做杯可可
I think I'll make the cocoa.
这是什么
What's that?
可可 你想来点吗
Cocoa. Would you like some?
我带你去你的房♥间
I'd better show you where your room is.
我想独处的时候都会到这儿来
I use this room when I want to be alone.
听着 现在我不能解释 但你最好锁上门
Listen, I can't explain now, but you'd better keep the door locked.
为什么
Why?
没时间解释 按我说的做
There's no time. Just do as I say.
来嘛
Come on.
我们上♥床♥吧
Let's go to bed, hey?
噢
Oh...
嗯
Mmm...
噢
Oh...
噢 噢
Oh... oh...
乔 乔
Jo... Jo...
噢
Oh...
卡托尔联络指挥船
Kator to Command Ship.
这里是指挥船
Command Ship.
我已接触人类生命形态
Have made contact with human life forms.
他们的第一反应是 好斗
Their immediate reaction: aggressive.
我被迫采取最终手段
Forced to take terminal action.
我建立了新的身份
New identity established.
继续完成任务
Continue with mission.
确保整体工作的成功
Success of total operation essential.
避免探索和冲突
Avoid discovery and conflict.
知道了 我会继续监视的
I understand. Will continue surveillance.