异星凶客
卡托尔发往指挥船
Kator to Command Ship.
这里是指挥船
Command Ship.
我偏离轨道了
I am now in orbit.
继续执行任务
Proceed with mission.
切换成便携式发信器
Switching to portable transmitter.
乔 乔
Jo! Jo!
发生什么了
What's the matter?
有灯光和噪音
The lights and the noise.
肯定是村子里的
Must have come from the village.
不 是从天而降的
No, it came from the sky!
什么东西
What did?
我醒来后 发现整间屋子都充满了绿光
I woke up, and the whole room was filled up with this green light.
而且还有噪音 就像咆哮声一样
And there was this noise, like a roar,
然后光消失了
and then the light disappeared.
这一定是个梦
Must have been a dream.
我看到了 我告诉你 它是从天上来的
I saw it, I tell you! I saw it. It came from the sky.
你刚刚为什么尖叫
Why did you scream?
我做了个噩梦
I was having one of my nightmares.
我认为这些都结束了 你可以回自己的房♥间去了吗
But I thought that had all stopped now you've moved into your own room?
那太可怕了
It was horrible.
我梦见了你 还有西蒙
I was dreaming about you, and Simon,
然后那个东西开始追我
and then this creature started chasing me.
我在呼唤你还有西蒙
and I called out to you, and Simon...
然后我就醒了
and then I woke up.
西蒙总是在我的噩梦中出现
Simon's always in my nightmares.
奇怪
Strange.
我猜我比自己想象中更期望他能来看我们
I guess I miss him coming to see us more than I realised.
可能确实是
Perhaps you do.
嘿 康 够了
Hey, Con, that's enough.
来吧 没事的
Come on, it's all right.
不 放开我 放开我
No, get off me. Get off!
我认为你最好带我回家
I think you'd best take me home.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
尿尿 你介意吗
For a pee. Do you mind?
谁在那儿
Who's there?
肮脏的畜生
Dirty bastard!
安德逊
Anderson?
安德逊
Anderson!
感谢上帝 我以为
Oh, thank God. I thought...
发生什么了 那是什么
What happened? What was it?
吃木斯里吗
Muesli?
木斯里(Muesli),发源于瑞士的一种流行营养食物。
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
这比你喝的那种化学泥浆好多了
Do you more good than that chemical muck you drink.
我上瘾了 泥浆瘾
I'm addicted. A muck addict.
等你老了会后悔的
You'll regret it when you're older.
你要知道 咖♥啡♥因♥需要5年才能脱离你的身体系统
You know, it takes five years for caffeine to get out of your system.
就像香烟
Like tobacco.
我知道 总有一天我会戒掉的
I know. One day I'll stop drinking and smoking.
在我心里
Cross my heart.
当那位女士最终在早上起床的时候
...and when the lady finally got up in the morning,
她会发现厨房♥整个天花板都塌了
she found out just what. Her whole kitchen ceiling had fallen in,
而且卧室也悬到了空中
and her bedroom was literally hanging in the air.
谁说世界不疯狂呢
Who said it wasn't a crazy world, folks?
这里是你最喜欢的DJ 戴维·哈格蒂
This is your favourite DJ, Davey Haggerty,
还有174台你最喜欢的广播晨间节目
with your favourite radio breakfast show on 174.
真是太棒了
It's the greatest!
你知道 在所有人里 戴维·哈格蒂是我最讨厌的一个
You know, I think of all men, I hate Davey Whatsit the most.
我要去暖房♥里吃
I'll go and eat this in the conservatory.
飞碟怎么样了
And what about flying saucers?
各位 准确的说卧室并没有飞起来
Not exactly a floating bedroom, folks,
但在晚上确实出了什么事
but certainly something that goes bump in the night.
而且只是昨晚在这附近发生的事情
And that's just what happened, quite nearby, only last night.
这里的村民声称在夜间看到天空中闪烁的灯光
Village folk here are claiming to have seen flashing lights in the sky during the night.
你看吧
You see?
可能是UFO
Could it be UFOs,
不明飞行物 或者只是个聪明的骗局
unidentified flying objects, or just a clever hoax?
很好 布鲁斯托大学的专家认为两者都不是
Well, experts at Bristol University reckon it's neither.
他们认为这种光亮的产生
They say that the lights could have been caused
可能是当地大气异常导致的
by freak local atmospheric conditions,
他们认为这很不寻常
which, they say, are not that unusual.
但是谁又知道呢
But, well, who knows?
这些绿光人最终着陆了吗
Could the little green men have landed at last?
臭鸟
Mangy bird!
我们出去检查下吧
Let's just go and check.
好啊
Okay, why not?
谁知道呢
You never know.
今天是个抛掉书本的好日子
It's a good day for taking a book out, anyway.
当然 我知道你是对的 那里什么也不会有
Of course, I know you're right. There won't be anything there.
乔
Jo...?
怎么
Yes?
你没有在听
You're not listening.
才没有
No.
好啦
Come on.
怎么了
What's wrong?
是什么东西搞的
What could have done that?
狐狸
Fox.
它肯定速度特别快 才能一次抓到三只
It must have been travelling incredibly fast to catch three at once.
一只狐狸
A fox!
你知道他们谈论我们吗
You know they talk about us?
谁
Who?
村子里的人
People in the village.
为什么
Why?
我不知道
I don't know.
嫉妒吧
Jealous.
嫉妒
Jealous...
似乎距我父母离开都过了100万年了
It seems like a million years ago since my parents went, doesn't it?
我很高兴你决定留下来 乔
I'm so glad you decided to stay on, Jo.
你教给了我们很多美丽的东西
You've taught me so many beautiful things.
我只想让你高兴
I only want to make you happy.
你做到了
You do.
我们拥有的是真实 杰西卡
What we have is real, Jessica.
我们从没有失去过它
We must never lose it.
从没有
Never.
拜拜
See you later.
你吓到我了
You frightened me!
吓到你
Frightened you?
我听到你从那边的树后走过去
I heard you walking behind those trees over there.
不是我
Wasn't me.
肯定是松鼠之类的东西
Must have been a squirrel, or something.
乔
Jo?
我想出去散散心
I think I'd like to go away for a while.
我们7月或9月会出去 去巴黎
We're going away in July. In September, we'll be in Paris.
我不是这个意思 我是说我自己出去玩几天
I don't mean that. I mean by myself. Just for a little while.
不 杰西卡
No, Jessica.
我们不能冒险
We can't risk it.
为什么
Why?
我们有过这种经历
Look, we've been through this before.
你就不能想想 有时我也想和别人相处吗
Can't you imagine that I might want to be with somebody else sometimes?
我们之间不能有别人
There can be nobody else.
但是 乔 我们不是世界上唯一的人类
But Jo, we're not the only people in the world.
杰西卡 如果你离开这里 害得自己陷入危险的话
Jessica, if you went away and allowed yourself to get screwed up...
我会找到能理解我的人 能分享的人
I might find somebody who could understand. Who could share.
不
No.
不 我不会让它发生的
No, I could never let that happen.
我不想讨论这个
I don't want to discuss it!
乔 你在吓我
Jo, you're frightening me!
乔
Jo!
乔 听着
Jo, listen!
我不想讨论这个
I don't want to discuss it!