安德斯
Anders?
安德斯
Anders?
早上好
Good morning.
今天真不错
It's a lovely day.
给你茶
Brought you some tea.
它不烫
It's not hot.
这是巴纳比
That's Barnaby!
是我的最爱
It's my favourite.
你睡得好吗
Did you sleep well?
噢 天呐
Oh, God!
喔 你♥他♥妈♥的 你怎么能做这种事
Oh, you bloody pig! How could you have done this!
是乔
That's Jo!
我说对了 是狐狸杀了兔子们
I was right. It was a fox that killed those rabbits.
我会杀了它 杀了它
I'll Kill it! I'l kill it!
杰西卡 你向左走200码
Jessica, you go to the left for about 200 yards.
约合183米
安德斯 你向右走200码 理解吗
Anders, you go to the right, for 200 yards. Do you understand?
转过身 朝着我 发出尽可能大的噪音
Come back towards me, making as much noise as you can.
希望我们能把这混♥蛋♥赶出去
Hopefully we'll flush the bastard out.
啊 他妈的
Oh, shit!
妈的 我射偏了 射偏了
Shit! I missed! I missed!
我他妈的没打中它
I missed the bloody thing!
只差10码 我打偏了
Hardly ten yards away, and I missed!
它可能已经跑到另一片林子去了
It's probably in the next county by now.
我们今天不会再有机会了
We won't get another chance at him today,
除非他误入了哪个陷阱
unless he blunders into one of those traps.
我会抓到它的
I'll get him!
我相信你可以
I know you will.
你 干什么去了
You! What happened to you?
你应该去把它赶出来
You were supposed to be beating!
我恨我自己 就差那么一点
I could kick myself. It was so close!
现在我只能消磨时间
All I had to do was take my time.
为了抓到那动物 我可以付出一切
I'd give anything to get that animal.
一切
Anything!
他去哪儿了
Where's he gone?
你觉得安德斯是去找吃的了吗
Do you think Anders has gone for good?
这算大事吗
Is that a matter?
只因为他初来乍到
Only that it was someone new.
他看起来很和善
He seemed very gentle.
这能保护你
It was to protect you.
他看起来很奇怪 你需要被保护
He seemed very strange, and you had to be protected.
这是我最重要的事
That's all that matters to me.
你知道的 对吗
You know that, don't you?
噢 你抓到它了
Oh, you got it!
苍天有眼啊
There is some justice!
这是我表达谢意的方式
My way of thanking you.
噢 大仇得报太爽了
Oh, revenge is sweet.
我只希望是我自己做到的
I only wish I'd done it myself.
我们必须庆祝 猎人成功了
We must celebrate! The hunter has been successful.
谢谢你 安德斯
Thank you, Anders.
扔掉它 我简直要被熏晕了
Get rid of it. The smell's making me sick.
乔 我们可以开个派对吗
Jo, can we have a party?
我们可以盛装打扮 开瓶香槟
We could dress up and we could have champagne.
我还会为你特制一个蛋糕
And I'll make a cake especially for you.
好的
All right.
我们应该穿什么呢
What shall we wear?
一些真正很棒的
Something really nice.
我会打理头发
And I'll put my hair up.
那么安德斯穿什么呢
But what can Anders wear?
我知道他该穿什么
I know exactly what he can wear.
他会很可爱的
He'll be lovely.
看起来怎么样
How does it look?
太棒了
Great!
你看起来很美
You look very pretty.
这么做感觉很傻
It feels silly, doing this.
但这是为了你
But it's for you!
她可爱吗
Isn't she lovely?
她的身材也比你好
She's got a better figure than you, too.
谢谢你
Thank you.
现在 轮到香槟了
And now, the champagne.
噢
Oh!
人人为我 我为人人
All for one, and one for all.
我们现在彼此都好像
We're all alike now.
敬猎人
To the hunter.
敬狐狸
The fox.
对 敬狐狸 如果不是因为狐狸
Yes, to the fox! If it wasn't for the fox,
我们都没有庆祝的理由了
we wouldn't have anything to celebrate.
你是在哪个陷阱里发现它的 安德斯
Which trap did you find it in, Anders?
我给的你狐狸
I gave you the fox.
你瞧瞧
Watch it!
没事的
It's all right.
剩下的还富余呢
There's plenty for everyone.
只要我们玩的开心就好
Just so long as we have a good time.
我去放点音乐
I'll put on some music.
是的 你喜欢古典乐 对吧 安德斯
Yes. You prefer classical, don't you, Anders?
你喜欢什么
What would you like?
古典乐
Classical.
反正杰西卡喜欢
Whatever Jessica likes.
欢乐的音乐
Just happy music.
快节奏的音乐
Fast music.
你跳舞吗 安德斯
Do you dance, Anders?
昨夜她来找我
♪ Last night she came to me
她轻柔地进入
♪ She came softly in
十分轻柔
♪ So very softly
今晚她再次到来
♪ She came by that evening again
她躺在我的身旁
♪ And as she lay by my side
她这样对我说
♪ These words to me she did say
距离我们婚礼的那天
♪ "It will not be long, love
不会太久的 亲爱的
♪ "Till our wedding day
我会让你更爱我
♪ "I'll make you love me better”
她缓缓地继续
♪ She went so slowly on
我会让你不再恐惧
♪ "I'll make you lose your fear"
然后她离开了
♪ And then she was gone
然后她离开了
♪ And then she was gone
然后她离开了 我
♪ And then she was gone... I
蛋糕 我去拿蛋糕来
The cake! I'd better go get the cake.
现在你们该一起跳舞了
Now you two should dance together.
接受新人的方式
♪ Accept the way of a stranger
走向阴影留下的世界
♪ Move to the world that shadows leave behind
但要意识到危险
♪ But be aware for the danger
你会失去思路
♪ You'll lose the pathways of your mind
接受新人的帮助
♪ Accept the hand of a stranger
能够成为爱人 修补破碎的新
♪ Could be a lover, a broken heart to mend
来自折痕的方式 你会记得的
♪ Way from the fold, you'll remember
你原本想佯装
♪ That you were meant to pretend
可能他会驯服你
♪ Perhaps he'll tame ya
或是改变你
♪ Or rearrange ya
或是买♥♥卖♥♥你 然后你告别
♪ Or buy and sell ya, then you say goodbye
你像淡去的歌♥曲一样漂流
♪ You drift on like a fading song
不 不应该哭
♪ No, and it's no good to cry
接受新人的手臂
♪ Accept the arms of a stranger
你会响亮而气喘吁吁 像月亮一样永恒
♪ You're loud and breathless, as constant as the moon
因为我们注意到
♪ For you're aware... ♪
看 你喜欢吗
Look! Do you like it?
我觉得狐狸是个好的装饰
I thought the fox was a nice touch.
作为一种纪念 纪念那些试着伤害我们的东西
A memorial to something that tried to harm us.
现在我们可以吃了
Now we can eat it.
安德斯 你想切第一刀吗
Anders, would you like to make the first cut?
那是我的蛋糕
It's my cake!
是你为我做的 你忘了吗
You made it for me. Or have you forgotten?
不 这当然是你的蛋糕 可他是客人