你是谁
Who are you?
你在那儿干什么 这是私有财产
What are you doing in there? This is private property!
安德逊
Anderson.
安德逊 我叫安德逊
Anderson. My name is Anderson.
我是新来的
I'm a stranger here.
这是私人财产
This is private property!
这间房♥子属于你吗
This house, does it belong to you?
再见 安德逊先生 你肯定知道怎么离开
Goodbye, Mr Anderson. I'm sure you know the way out.
他受伤了 乔
He's hurt, Jo.
安德逊先生
Mr Anderson!
他一瘸一拐的 肯定刚才是在小屋里休息
The man's limping. He was obviously just resting in the lodge.
我们能不能给他点喝的之类的
Can't we give him some water or something?
好吧
All right.
安德逊先生 你想喝点什么吗
Mr Anderson, would you like a drink?
你遭遇事故了吗 我们能帮忙吗
Have you had an accident? Can we help?
好的
Yes.
不记得了
Can't remember.
我的腿
My leg...
别在意 回房♥间休息吧
Never mind. Come on back to the house and rest.
而且 我们已经很久没有过客人了
Besides, it's a long time since we had a visitor.
我去烧水
I'll go and put the kettle on.
她今天有点神经质 别担心
She's a little nervy today. Don't worry.
你可以坐下来歇歇腿
Why don't you sit down and rest that leg?
你在看什么
What are you looking at?
那个
That.
它是瓦利
It's Wally.
喔
Oh.
他太老了
He's very old.
你有很多瓦利吗
Do you have many Wallys?
没有
No.
这笼子里只能容纳一只鹦鹉
There's only room for one parrot in that cage.
我们以前养了条狗
We used to have dogs, though.
还有猫
And a cat.
我父亲爱狗 但我的朋友乔觉得它们很脏
My father loved dogs, but Jo, my friend, thinks they're dirty.
所以现在我们只有瓦利了
So now there's only Wally.
狗吗
Dogs?
嗯 有三条
Yeah, three of 'em.
一条狼狗 还有两只傻牧羊犬莫普和达斯特
An Alsatian, and two silly sheepdogs called Mop and Duster.
还有其他人住在这里吗
Do other people live here?
只有我们俩
Only the two of us.
会有别人来这儿住吗
Will other people come to live here?
真是个有趣的问题
What a funny question.
不不 应该没有
No, no, I don't think so.
你呢
And you?
你一直在这儿住吗
Have you always lived here?
不 我生于加拿大
No, I was born in Canada,
但我父亲以前在英国工作 所以我们才来的这儿
but my father had to work in England, SO we came here.
乔是从米德兰兹来的
Jo comes from the Midlands.
很多人都来自米德兰兹吗
Many people come from the Midlands?
不如伦敦多
Not as many as London.
伦敦
London?
你从哪儿来
Where do you come from?
什么
What?
我问你 你从哪儿来
I asked you where you came from.
伦敦
London.
是吗
Yeah?
我去看看乔在忙什么
l.. I wonder what's keeping Jo?
给我1分钟
Excuse me a minute.
他很奇怪 你不觉得吗
He's weird, don't you think?
在男人里面算平均水平
No weirder than most males.
我不是这个意思 他这个人很奇怪
I don't mean that. There's something strange about him.
我没怎么跟他聊过
I've barely spoken to the creature.
那你去跟他聊聊看
Well, you talk to him.
乔
Jo...
关于刚刚的事 我表示道歉 好吗
About earlier. I'm sorry, okay?
算了
Come on.
我觉得安德逊先生喜欢瓦利
I think Mr Anderson likes Wally.
他就是个大♥麻♥烦精
He's a stinking nuisance.
才不是 他很可爱的
He is not. He's lovely.
请坐 安德逊先生
Sit down, Mr Anderson.
你要吃糖吗
Do you take sugar?
我猜会的 大部分男人都会的
l suppose so. Most men do.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
好烫啊
It's hot.
那就等它凉了再喝
Leave it until it cools, then.
你离开后要去哪儿呢 安德逊先生
Where are you going when you leave here, Mr Anderson?
你肯定有目的地 是去伦敦吗
You must be going somewhere. Are you going to London?
是的 伦敦
Yes. London.
这些是做什么的
What are these for?
为什么人要养植物
What does one keep plants for?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们留下它是因为喜爱 你看它美吗
We keep them ‘cause we like them. They're beautiful, don't you think?
是的 但我更喜欢
Yes, but I prefer...
瓦利吗
Wally?
很奇怪
Very strange.
这是我父亲从印度还是新加坡 或是别的地方带回来的
My father brought them from India or Singapore or somewhere.
我得去拿点鸡蛋来
Think I'll go and get the eggs.
你的茶凉了 安德逊先生
Your tea's getting cold, Mr Anderson.
哦 好的
Oh, yes.
好
Good.
你的名字是什么
What's your first name?
安德斯
Anders.
安德斯吗 安德斯·安德逊
Anders? Anders Anderson?
是的
Yes.
很棒 很有诗意 安德斯·安德逊
Nice and poetic. Anders Anderson.
瑞典语
Swedish?
我看到了闪光 所以今天早上我们出去看了看
I saw this flashing light, so this morning we went out to look.
你发现了什么 -今天有三个 还不错嘛
What did you find? -Three today. Not bad, hey?
不好意思 我最好去帮帮她
Excuse me. I'd better go and help her.
为什么 因为他比起植物更喜欢鹦鹉吗
Why? Because he prefers parrots to plants?
这还不奇怪 至少对于男人来讲
That's not very strange. Not for a male, anyway.
不 乔 他很奇怪
No, Jo, he's weird.
他的一切都很怪 你没发现吗
Everything about him is weird. Can't you see that?
没
No.
我觉得他可能是从哪个机构逃出来的
I think he might have escaped from an institution.
是吗
Oh?
也许我应该给人打电♥话♥
Maybe I ought to phone somebody.
那地方叫什么 Crayleigh吗
What's the name of that place? Crayleigh?
不 你不能打电♥话♥ 你懂吗
No. You are not to phone! Do you understand?
总之 看看晚餐后会发生什么
Anyway, we'll see what happens after dinner.
晚饭吗
Dinner?
我决定让你的朋友留下来吃晚饭了
I've decided that your friend will stay for dinner.
我的朋友
My friend?
可能他还想过个夜
Perhaps he might like to stay the night, too?
乔 这话不像你说的
Jo, that doesn't sound like you.
不像吗
Doesn't it?
你说过你觉得他疯了
You said you thought the man was mad.
如果他留下来吃晚饭 我们很快就能发现的
If he stays to dinner we'll soon find out, won't we?
我出去一下
Bye for now.
我还以为杰西卡在
Thought Jessica was here.
很好 现在你来了 我们可以一起吃晚饭
Well, now that you're here, you might as well stay for dinner.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们8点吃饭 从不晚点
We eat at eight, never later.
现在插播一条消息
We interrupt this programme with a news bulletin.
警♥察♥希望找到一辆白色大众汽车的下落
The police wish to locate the whereabouts of a white Volkswagen,
车牌号♥是OHM4F 以及两个乘客
registration number OHM 4F, and its two occupants.
如果有人了解相关情况
Anyone with any information
请联♥系♥当地警♥察♥局
is requested to contact their local police station.
任何消息都会得到严肃对待
All information will be treated in strict confidence.