No. Of course it's your cake, but he's the guest.
别这么沮丧 乔
Don't be upset, Jo.
对不起 只是我妈妈一直教我
I'm sorry, it's just that my mother always offered
第一口要给客人
the first cut to the guest.
给
There...
我们抓住了狐狸
You caught the fox,
你必须得吃这个
you must have the piece with it on.
买♥♥卖♥♥你 然后你告别
♪ Buy and sell ya, then you say goodbye
你像淡去的歌♥曲一样漂流
♪ You drift on like a fading song
J Lord 哭泣是不好的
J&' Lord, it's no good to cry ♪
失陪一下
Excuse me.
接受新人的手臂
♪ Accept the arms of a stranger
你会响亮而气喘吁吁
♪ You're loud and breathless
像月亮一样永恒
♪ Constant as the moon... ♪
蛋糕很棒
It's a lovely cake.
因为你意识到了悲伤
♪ For you're aware of the sorrow... ♪
对不起 我之前发火了
I'm sorry I was angry before.
我很爱你
I love you so much.
我不想和其他人分享你
I didn't want to share you with someone else.
乔 你有没有发现安德斯从昨天起就什么都没吃
Jo, do you realise we haven't seen Anders eat anything since yesterday?
谁在乎
Who cares?
他愿意就让他饿着
Let him starve if he wants to.
来玩个游戏吧
Let's play a game.
你觉得他会玩什么
What do you think he'll be able to play?
让他挑战下跳房♥子
Hopscotch would challenge him.
Crayleigh里可能只会让他玩国际跳棋
Draughts are probably all they'll let him get up to at Crayleigh.
别说了 乔 他只是想帮你
Stop it, Jo. He's only trying to help.
他是为了你才带回来的狐狸 不是为了他自己
He brought the fox back for you, not for himself.
好的 那我们该玩什么
All right. What shall we play?
捉迷藏吧 这个房♥子很大 足够玩这个
Hide and seek. This house is so big it's perfect for it.
嗯 真希望他会失踪
Mmm. With any luck, he'll get lost.
我们想玩个游戏 捉迷藏
We're gonna play a game. Hide and seek.
游戏是什么
What's a game?
就是用来玩的 笨笨
What you play, silly.
捉迷藏就像 就像打猎
Hide and seek is... is like hunting.
有一个人当猎人 他要数到50
One of us is the hunter, he counts up to fifty,
另外两个人跑开藏起来 猎人要找到他们
then the others run and hide, and he has to find them.
我懂了
I understand.
我来当猎人 我喜欢这个
I'll be the hunter. I'd like that.
去追吧
To the chase!
让最棒的男人或女人胜利
May the best man or woman win.
开始
Come on!
47...
48...
49...
50.
这里猎人很容易发现
This way, it's easy for the hunter.
我们会被抓住的
We'll be caught.
就像你
Like you.
你什么意思 我们以前从没有玩过游戏
What do you mean? We've never played this game before.
你就像个笼中的动物
You're like a caged animal.
不 安德斯 并不像
No, Anders, it's not like that.
我什么都能做 哪儿都能去
I can do what I want, and I can go where I want.
我更想待在乔的身旁 因为她能保护我
I prefer to stay with Jo because she protects me,
而且她爱我
and she loves me.
这很简单 不需要想象力
That was easy. No imagination at all.
这局只是示范 方便安德斯理解
It was just a practice run, so Anders would understand.
现在该你当猎人了
Now it's your turn to be the hunter.
数到50 我们躲起来
Count to 50, and we'll hide.
One...
Two...
我们分开吧 给他增加难度
Let's go separately. That'll make it difficult for him.
你待在这儿 我下楼
You stay up here, and I'll go downstairs.
好主意
Good idea!
噢 你吓到我了
Oh, you frightened me.
不知道为什么 但我突然有点疑神疑鬼
I don't know why, but I suddenly got paranoid
以为你要伤害我
you were going to hurt me.
我真笨
Silly...
真是的
really.
你怎么这么快就找到我了
How'd you find me so quickly?
因为你的气味
Your smell.
我的味道
My smell?
我们得找到约瑟芬
We must look for Josephine.
我还以为是他
I thought it was him.
他发现你了吗
Did he find you?
是的
Yes.
他也会找到你的
And he'll find you, too.
他闻到我们了
He smells us.
这是他告诉我的
That's what he told me.
他说他闻到了我
He said he smelt me.
这意味着什么
What's that for?
他很危险
He is dangerous.
我觉得他疯了
I think he's mad.
我去外面 穿过厨房♥
I went outside, through the kitchen...
然后我发现了狐狸
and I found the fox.
或者说是它仅剩的部位
Or what was left of it.
你太疑神疑鬼了 他不会
You're making that up. He couldn't...
只剩下了皮
Only the skin was left.
所有肉都没了
All the flesh was gone!
你想吓唬我
You're trying to frighten me.
给我看看
Show it to me.
就在外面
It's outside.
我不能碰它
I couldn't touch it.
我想看看它
I want to see it.
你一直在给我讲关于西蒙的恐怖故事 可你始终没有证据
You always told me terrible things about Simon you couldn't prove either.
我做的一切只是为了保护你
I only did it to protect you.
他是个疯子
He is insane!
这只是个游戏
It's only a game.
他是个禽兽
He's an animal.
你必须相信我
You must believe me!
到外面去 我会证明给你看
Come outside and I'll prove it to you.
他之前在外面的时候
He's hidden it!
把它藏起来了
While he was outside.
相信我 杰西卡
Believe me, Jessica!
这畜生他妈的疯了
The bastard's bloody mad!
我来帮你吧
Let me help.
我没想吓唬约瑟芬
I didn't intend to frighten Josephine.
我只是玩个游戏
I was just playing the game.
她很沮丧
She's very upset.
我猜派对结束了
I guess the party's over.
你们看起来可真甜
How very sweet you both look.
真是迷人的一对
What a very attractive couple you make!
问他为什么不吃东西 杰西卡
Ask him why he never eats, Jessica.
还是说你害怕他的答案
Or are you afraid he'll tell you?
兔子
Rabbits...
小鸡
chickens...
狐狸
fox...
狐狸不是在陷阱里被抓的
That fox wasn't caught in a trap.
是他赤手空拳抓到的
He caught it with his bare hands.
让他用那双手爱抚你啊
Let him caress you with those!
哦 别说了
Oh, stop it!
太晚了 我要去洗澡了
It's late. I'm going to take a bath.
我们都该上♥床♥了
We should all go to bed.
我觉得我最好明早就走
I think I'd better leave in the morning.
是的
Yes.
哦 你个婊♥子♥ 你吓到我了
Oh, you bitch! You frightened me!
我还以为你在洗澡
I thought you were in the bath.
这就是我的目的
That's why I did it.
眼见不一定为实
Things aren't always as they seem.
不
No...
不 不是
No, they're not.
卡托尔联络指挥船
Kator to Command Ship.
这里是指挥船
Command Ship.
依计划进行中