doctor.
医生
That's for sure... my daughter.
那是肯定的...我女儿
My wife.
我老婆
My sight.
我的视线
But I know you're ready to see.
但我知道你已经准备好了
How long is this going to go on?
这要持续多久?
Did Markonen feed you that bit about betrayal?
马尔科宁给你提过背叛的事吗?
It seems like something you'd have to experience
好像是你必须经历的
in order to articulate.
为了表达
Through me.
通过我
Why can't I see my family?
为什么我看不到我的家人?
Let go of the door, Adam.
放开门,亚当
Why can't I see them?
为什么我看不到他们?
Let go now!
放手!
What the fuck?
搞什么?
What?
什么?
Can you see me, Adam?
你能看见我吗,亚当?
Adam.
亚当
Uh, your bandages.
你的绷带
Um, y... yeah.
嗯, y...是的
I... I had... had an itch.
Ⅰ 我...有一个痒
Well, you should have waited for me.
你应该等我
Well, my patience is wearing a little thin, doc.
嗯,我的耐心有点瘦,医生
But we... we don't want it to get infected.
但我们...我们不希望它被感染
Is that why it looks like this?
这就是它看起来像这样的原因吗?
No.
不
Uh, this is the latest prosthetic.
这是最新的假肢
And, uh, I know it takes a little getting
而且,嗯,我知道这需要一点点得到
used to, but I promise it's...
过去,但我保证...
it's helping the surrounding tissues heal fas...
它帮助周围的组织治愈了...
It doesn't feel like a prosthetic.
感觉不像假肢
Will you please let me look at it?
请你让我看看好吗?
You don't want to wait for Dr. Leslie?
你不想等莱斯利医生吗?
No.
不
Um, I sent her home.
我送她回家的
She hasn't been feeling well lately.
她最近感觉不舒服
Welcome to the club.
欢迎来到俱乐部
OK.
还行
Here we go.
来吧
OK.
还行
Now the hard part.
现在困难的一部分
-I -know what you want.
-我知道你想要什么
Easy.
容易
D... did you hear that?
D 你听到了吗?
What?
什么?
I'll take you to your wife and daughter.
我带你去照顾你的妻子和女儿
I know this is very uncomfortable for you, Adam.
我知道这很不舒服,亚当
But it's also very important.
但它也是非常重要的
Can you please try to relax?
你能放松一下吗?
An eye for an eye, Adam.
以眼还眼,亚当
Very still.
还是.
Still, now.
不过,现在
Easy.
容易
Very still, now.
现在还是.
You know what you have to do.
你知道你必须做什么
Easy.
容易
Easy.
容易
How much longer?
多久?
Uh, just, uh... just...
呃 呃 呃...只是
just a moment, please.
请稍等片刻
It burns.
它燃烧
Do it.
做吧
Yeah, yeah.
是的
Just take a breath.
只是喘口气
Take a breath.
喘口气
Wow.
哇
Do it!
做吧!
I need a break!
我需要休息一下!
No.
不
Wait!
等!
I can't.
我不能
Yes, you can, Adam.
是的,你可以,亚当
Yes, you can.
是的,你可以
Oh, you are lucky to be alive.
哦,你很幸运还活着
Pay the toll!
支付通行费!
Whoa.
哇
Whoa. Adam.
哇 亚当
Adam. Calm down.
亚当 冷静
Calm down.
冷静
You did this to me, didn't you?
你这样对我,是吗?
No. No.
不,不,不,不,不,不,不
I'm sorry.
对不起
I had to see it.
我必须看到它
Who the fuck are you?
你到底是谁?
Adam, if you just give me a...
亚当,如果你给我一个...
Mother fucker!
妈的混♥蛋♥!
You know, you've been given a gift.
你知道,你得到了礼物
Insights into realities we can't even conceive of.
洞察现实,我们甚至不能想象
And what do you do, huh?
你是做什么的?
What do you do?
你是做什么工作的?
You succumb to blind rage?
你屈服于盲目的愤怒?
No.
不
No.
不
Sorry, Adam.
对不起,亚当
You don't deserve it.
你不值得
No!
不!
No!
不!
No!
不!
No!
不!
-Don't shoot. -No, no, no.
-别开枪-不,不,不
I had to stop him.
我必须阻止他
Don't shoot.
别开枪
He was going to kill you.
他要杀了你
What do you want from me?
你想从我这事中得到什么?
Adam, please.
亚当,求你了
I just want to help.
我只是想帮忙
Your wife... she hasn't called.
你妻子...她没打过电♥话♥
She's on the other side.
她在另一边
Almost everyone is.
几乎每个人都是
My family, too.
我的家人也是
Other side of what?
另一边是什么?
The thing you crashed into.
你撞到的东西
We think it's some kind of doorway or portal.
我们认为它是某种门道或门户
Portal to where?
门户到哪里?
Where are they?
他们在哪?
We were hoping you could tell us.
我们希望你能告诉我们
Me?
我?
You passed through, Adam.
你通过了,亚当
And somehow, you made it back...
不知怎么的,你回来了...
with that.
与那
This?
这?
But he said that this is a prosthesis.
但是他说这是假肢
He tried cutting it out and it started changing,
他试图剪掉它,它开始改变,
and I stopped him.
我阻止了他
He became obsessed, insisting it was
他变得痴迷,坚持这是
some link to the other side, like a window or...
一些链接到另一边,如一个窗口或...
Or a mirror.
或是一面镜子
Tell me everything you know.
告诉我你所知道的一切
Follow me.
跟我来
Some are convinced they're extraterrestrial,
有些人相信他们是外星人
电影精选列表