It wants us to go through.
它希望我们经历
Stan.
斯坦
Shh.
嘘
OK, everybody.
好了,各位
Leave your things.
留下你的东西
Calmly get to the stairs.
平静地到楼梯
What about the 9-1-1 calls.
911 电♥话♥呢?
Fuck the calls.
操掉电♥话♥
Fuck, it's not working.
妈的,没用的
Here, try my card.
来,试试我的名片
What are your plans?
你有什么计划?
Fuck!
操!
I'll get somebody up here.
我找人上来
I'm with you 100%
我100%支持你
Stan, do you know what this is?
斯坦,你知道这是什么吗?
Don't encourage him.
不要鼓励他
I want this.
我想要这个
We're not supposed to be around it.
我们不应该在它周围
I think it's... it's nuclear or something.
我觉得...是核的还是别的什么
Well, if it was radioactive our hair would be falling out
好吧,如果它是放射性的,我们的头发会脱落
and shit.
和狗屎
Right, Robert?
对吧,罗伯特?
Fuck do I know?
妈的,我知道吗?
Stan, quit fucking around!
斯坦,别胡闹了!
Why is it doing that?
它为什么要这么做?
It's listening.
它在听
Seriously, Stan, we're not supposed to be around it.
说真的,斯坦,我们不应该在它周围
Stan, how do you know about these doors.
斯坦,你怎么知道这些门的
He don't know shit.
他不知道
The calls.
呼叫
Calls, what calls.
呼叫,什么调用
Kathy knows.
凯西知道
What fucking calls, Kathy!
什么该死的电♥话♥,凯西!
From a couple of years ago.
从几年前开始
We couldn't trace the number.
我们无法追踪号♥码
The phone people said they didn't exist.
电♥话♥里的人说他们不存在
It was a glitch in the system.
这是系统中的一个小故障
They're about mysterious doors just like today.
就像今天一样,它们是关于神秘的门的
What does any of that mean?
这是什么意思?
Nothing.
什么
He got these ideas right after the school shooting
学校枪击案发生后,他得到了这些想法
and right before they suspended him.
就在他们暂停他之前
You mean you, right?
你是说你,对吧?
You wanted me fired.
你想让我被解雇
Stan, none of the shit in your head makes sense.
斯坦,你脑子里的屎都没有意义
None of it.
都不是
It said you'd say that.
它说你会这么说
Aw fuck.
哎呀
It wants us to go through.
它希望我们经历
Stan, you don't want to do this.
斯坦,你不想这么做
It doesn't matter what I want.
我想要什么并不重要
If you think there's another way, there isn't.
如果你认为有别的办法,没有
Larry, you're first.
拉里,你是第一个
Me?
我?
Why me?
为什么是我?
It won't hurt, I swear.
不会受伤的,我发誓
No.
不
No fucking way, Stan.
别这样,斯坦
It will make me kill you.
它会让我杀了你
We all have to go.
我们都得走了
Nobody's touching that thing.
没人碰那东西
We have to do what it says!
我们必须做它说的!
Put the gun down.
把枪放下
Oh my god!
哦,我的上帝!
Oh my god, dude!
哦,我的天,伙计!
What the fuck are you doing?
你到底在干什么?
I'll kill...
我会杀了...
I'll kill all of you.
我会杀了你们
OK!
还行!
OK, just stop!
好,停下!
Just stop, see, stop.
停,看,停
I don't wanna.
我不想
Go.
去
I don't.
我没有
No.
不
It'll be OK.
没事的
It worked.
成功了
Oh fuck this.
哦,操这个
We gotta get the hell out of here.
我们得滚出去
No!
不!
Robert's going to die, Stan.
罗伯特要死了,斯坦
Marie, your next.
玛丽,你的下一个
No, you saw what it did to him.
不,你看到了它对他做了什么
You killed him.
你杀了他
I'm not killing myself.
我不会自杀的
Sarah is there.
莎拉在那儿
She went through.
她经历了
That's why she hasn't been answering your phone.
这就是她没接你的电♥话♥的原因
You can't know that.
你不可能知道
She's scared.
她很害怕
She needs her mommy.
她需要她妈妈
Tori, don't.
托里,不要
He's playing you.
他在耍你
It'll be OK.
没事的
Tori, don't.
托里,不要
Don't listen to him?
别听他的?
Stay away from her.
离她远点
OK.
还行
OK.
还行
Get away.
走开
Do what you need to do.
做你需要做的事
Just reach out and touch it.
伸出手去触摸它
We'll be right behind you.
我们会在你后面
She has what?
她有什么?
Stay away.
离你远点
All of you.
你们大家
Why?
为什么?
Why'd she do that?
她为什么要那么做?
You ruined everything.
你毁了一切
You ruined everything.
你毁了一切
Me?
我?
You can't blame me for this.
你不能怪我
Stan.
斯坦
This is not my fault.
这不是我的错
Stan
斯坦
Shut up.
闭嘴
We need to get somebody up here.
我们需要找人来
This is your fault. You gave her the scissors.
这是你的错你给了她剪刀
Stan.
斯坦
Don't.
不要
We have known each other such a long time.
我们认识这么久了
I know you.
我认识你
Don't.
不要
I'm going.
我正要去
I'm next.
我是下一个
Please let me in.
请让我进来
Come on!
加油!
Let me in!
让我进去!
Oh, please.
拜托
I did what you asked.
我做了你要求的
电影精选列表