Hold his...
拿着他的...
Very still for me.
对我来说还很
Very still.
还是.
Very still.
还是.
Stop!
停止!
Did you get everything you needed?
你得到你需要的一切了吗?
Yeah.
是的
Everything is so much cheaper here.
这里的一切都便宜多了
Yeah, I know.
是的,我明白
So, OK, let's plan.
那么,好吧,让我们计划一下
I think that you should take the weekend.
我认为你应该去周末
It's two days.
已经两天了
That's $2,000 I can't afford.
那是我买♥♥不起的2000美元
What did I say about the money?
我怎么说钱?
Don't worry about it.
别担心
Yeah, but Jill, it's also a 13-hour flight.
是的,但是吉尔,也是13个小时的飞行
Well, Have you asked?
你问过吗?
Sarah?
莎拉?
No.
不
I want to keep this job.
我想保住这份工作
You know what, as your sister, I really think you shouldn't.
你知道吗,作为你的妹妹,我真的认为你不应该
There is no future in teaching English
英语教学没有前途
in this foreign country.
在外国
Don't be an asshole.
别是混♥蛋♥
Plus, it's really my choice, isn't it?
另外,这真的是我的选择,不是吗?
Look, I'm just worried about you because I care.
听着,我只是担心你,因为我在乎
OK?
还行?
I love you.
我爱你
And Mom's worried.
妈妈很担心
Everyone back home is worried.
回家的每个人都很担心
And she really thinks you're having a nervous breakdown.
她真的认为你神经崩溃了
I am having a nervous...
我很紧张...
What was he saying?
他在说什么?
Something about a door?
门的事吗?
Anyways, me and Mom would prefer it
无论如何,我和妈妈会更喜欢它
if you were to have this nervous breakdown
如果你有这种神经崩溃
somewhere where we can see you.
在那里我们可以看到你
So you can feel better about yourself?
这样你才能自我感觉更好?
What is up with this passive aggressiveness?
这种被动的侵略性是怎么回事?
Look, I know you're going through a hard time, OK?
我知道你正在经历一个困难时期,好吗?
We all know that.
我们都知道这一点
But we're here for you.
但我们在这里为您服务
I'm here for you.
我在这里等你
OK?
还行?
We're trying everything that we can, Sarah.
我们正在尽我们所能,莎拉
Well, then, stop, Jill.
那就别说了,吉尔
I don't need this.
我不需要这个
I mean, I can't walk when everyone tries to carry
我是说,当每个人都试图携带时,我不能走路
me all the freaking time.
我所有的时间怪异的时间
Shit takes time.
打时间
OK?
还行?
But you don't get that, do you?
但是你不明白,是吗?
Of course you don't.
你当然不会
You're Jill.
你是吉尔
You just have to have everything right now.
你只需要拥有一切就马上
I'm pregnant.
我怀孕了
OK?
还行?
Of course you are.
你当然是
Look, you know how Mom is.
你知道妈妈怎么样了
I have to have this wedding now.
我现在得举♥行♥婚礼了
You're going to be an aunt.
你会成为阿姨的
I don't want to be an aunt, OK?
我不想当阿姨,好吗?
I'm sick and tired of getting the consolation prize
我厌倦了获得安慰奖
each and every fucking time.
每一个该死的时间
You know what?
你知道吗?
Fuck you, Sarah.
操你,莎拉
No, don't walk away.
不,别走开
OK, this is how you respond to me every single time.
好吧,你每次都这样回应我
This is how you tell me?
你就是这样告诉我的?
How the fuck... how the fuck am I supposed to tell you anything
怎么...我该怎么告诉你任何事
if you just walk the fuck away?
如果你只是走开?
It's not fair.
这不公平
You're starting a family.
你要组建一个家庭
I just lost mine.
我刚丢了我的
I know that.
我知道那件事
I lost my baby.
我失去了我的孩子
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry, Sarah.
对不起,莎拉
I'm... I'm sorry, Sarah.
我...对不起,莎拉
No!
不!
What the fuck's happening?
到底怎么回事?
What's going on?
这是怎么回事?
Jill?
吉尔?
what's going on?
这是怎么回事?
Jill?
吉尔?
Can you hear that?
你能听到吗?
Can you hear that, Sarah?
你能听到吗,莎拉?
Jill.
吉尔
-Jill. -No!
-吉尔-不!
Jill.
吉尔
Jill.
吉尔
Jill.
吉尔
Jill, listen, I'm sorry if I made you mad, but...
吉尔,听着,我很抱歉我让你生气了,但是...
It's not me.
不是我
Jill.
吉尔
Jill?
吉尔?
Jill?
吉尔?
Shit.
打吧
What's happening, Jill?
怎么了,吉尔?
Jill?
吉尔?
Jill?
吉尔?
Look, I said I was sorry, Jill.
我说了对不起,吉尔
Jill, listen, I said I was sorry.
吉尔,听着,我说对不起
But where are you?
但是你在哪里?
It's all right.
没关系
Sarah.
莎拉
Jill?
吉尔?
Follow me.
跟我来
You're freaking me out.
你吓到我了
Just...
只是
Jill.
吉尔
Jill.
吉尔
Jill.
吉尔
Jill.
吉尔
Jill?
吉尔?
Can you hear it, Sarah?
你能听到吗,莎拉?
It's calling us.
它在呼唤我们
It's everything that you want.
这是你想要的一切
Where did he go?
他去哪儿了?
Hey!
嘿!
Jill! What are you doing?
吉尔!你在做什么?
Jill, stop.
吉尔,停下
Jill, no.
吉尔,不
Oh!
哦!
Fuck you!
操♥你♥妈♥!
Oh, shit.
该死
I'm sorry.
对不起
Oh!
哦!
Fuck.
他妈的
Are you OK?
你没事吧?
电影精选列表