You know, for someone who left school years ago,
怎么比病毒还要难甩掉
you're harder to shake than mono.
我有大新闻
I've got some pretty big news.
什么
What?
我被排入候补名单...
I have been hand-plucked to be put on a waiting list
即将参加超夯的电视歌♥唱大赛
to be put on a very well-known TV singing competition.
真的假的 -真的
Really? Yep.
我知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinking.
"喔 邦普"
"Oh, Bumper.
"别说了 快吻我 邦普"
"You shut your face and kiss me, Bumper."
不是
No.
"邦普 别再说了"
"Bumper, please, just shut your trap."
我说话才不会那个样子
That is not how I talk.
你肯定会 -我不会
You talk exactly like this. Do not.
你会
Yes, you do.
我不会
I don't.
闭嘴啦 -你才闭嘴
So shut up. You shut up.
我终于见到了...
I am so excited to meet the woman
把巴顿贝拉合唱团搞起来的那个人
who single-handedly created the Bella sound.
我们是姐妹了
We're sisters!
真不敢相信我们是姐妹了
I can't believe we're sisters!
是啊 你好 -你好
Oh! Yeah, hi! Hi!
克洛伊通知我有新成员 我还很纳闷
Chloe texted me we added a Legacy. I didn't even know that was a thing.
亚特兰大国际车展
我忘了为什么要来这里
Remind me again why we are at a car show.
我们来这里只有一个原因
We're here for one reason and one reason only.
侦察敌情
To scout the competition.
知己知彼能帮助我们打赢世界大赛
It's totally gonna help us win the Worlds if we know what we're up against.
好吧
All right.
干走我们巡回演出的那群人呢
Now, where are those tour thieves?
史黛西
Stacie!
克制一下
Keep it in your pants, maybe.
史黛西 -什么
Stacie! What?
搞什...
What the...
这应该是我们的场子
This all should have been ours!
我恨死德国佬了
I hate these Germans.
太扯了
Holy a-ca-mole!
车子动了 但没有其他动静
Okay, the cars moved. Nothing else happened yet.
车子在往后开 却没看到人
But they're moving backwards. With ghosts driving them.
我们是美声机器
We are Das Sound Machine.
来自德国 多声同步
A German collective, operating in concert to create sonic mastery.
共创声籁
有什么比这个更能够展现汽车之美
What better way to appreciate automotive perfection?
他们再也无法...
控制我们
我们必当...
战胜他们
恐慌遍地滋养
官话又再开讲
他们试图毒害我们的理智
希望我们永远没发现事实
来啊
更多的承诺 更多的种子
更多的精美谎言让我们贪婪迷失
美化的绿带包围了我们的意识
无尽的关卡囚禁了真正的事实
海啸
妈呀
Man, they massive!
我们要怎么打败他们
How are we gonna compete with a group that size?
真是他妈的整齐
They're so freakin' in sync.
他们再也无法...
控制我们
他们再也别想...
贬低我们
来啊 -他们再也无法...
控制我们
我们必当...
战胜他们
来啊
要鼓掌吗
Do we clap?
要鼓掌吗
Do we clap? Do we clap?
礼貌性的鼓掌
Politely clap.
巴顿贝拉合唱团专程来看我们的吗
Barden Bellas. You came here to see us?
这就是美国小屁孩说的"肚忌"心理
Is it because you are... What do the American kids say, "Jelly"?
我们才没有"肚忌"
We are so not "jelly."
多谢你们笨手笨脚
We should really thank you for making this tour a reality,
我们才能全国巡回演出
you know, with your bumbling ineptitude.
真应该送她们礼物 水果篮呢
We should send them something. Fruit basket?
好吃喔
Yum, yum.
还是说你们比较喜欢小马芬
Or would you prefer mini-muffins?
我们不是来吵架的
Okay, we didn't come here to start something with you guys.
只是想在世界大赛上电爆你们以前
We just wanted to check you out before the Worlds,
来看看你们是什么货色
where we're gonna kick your ass.
什么 -就是这样
What? That's right.
就凭你
You?
你也想电爆我们
You are the kicker of ass?
对
Yeah.
小矮子
You are so tiny.
像小精灵
Like an elf.
小妖精 小鬼
Or is it a fairy? Sprite?
"侏儒"
"Troll."
没错 你就是侏儒
That's it. You are like a troll.
你...
You
身体很完美
are physically flawless.
谢谢指教
Thank you.
但不表示我喜欢你
But it doesn't mean I like you.
我们对世界大赛有信心
We are not scared about the Worlds,
巴顿贝拉合唱团绝对会惊艳全场
because when the Bellas hit the stage, we are gonna blow minds.
靠什么
With what?
肥艾比再脱一次
More of Flabby Abby's baby chute?
那不是我的名字
That's not my name.
我不知道你的名字
I don't know your name.
但很多名字都适合你
Could be anything.
肥仔丹妮斯 痴肥缇娜 懒猪苏珊
Obese Denise, Inflexible Tina, Lazy Susan.
我叫胖艾米
Mein name ist Fat Amy,
你这种货色我见多了
und I eat krauts like you for lunch.
你们这队就好像...怎么说
Your team is like a... How do you say that?
乱七八糟的乱
A heated mess.
本来就有够乱 你们还要瞎搅和
You know, a mess where heat is applied to it,
所以乱上加乱 变成乱七八糟的乱
so what once was a little messy is now even messier.
亲爱的 请听我的建议
Darlings, please take my advice.
别想打败我们
Don't try to beat us.
永远不可能
You can't.
我们是最强的
We're the best.
我的脖子要休息一下
And now I really must go rest my neck.
低头看你们害我脖子好酸
It is sore from looking down on you.
说真的...
Okay,
你只是让我有点性向错乱
just because you're making me very sexually confused,
但我并没有在怕你
does not mean that you are intimidating.
我们没什么好失去的
We have nothing to lose.
反正我们什么都没了 好了
We have literally nothing! Okay.
阿卡莎呦哪拉 贱♥人♥
A-ca wiedersehen, bitches!
现在是怎样 我怎么一直在用手势
Oh, what is happening? I am using my hands so much.
好了 大家注意听
All right, ladies, focus up.
我们一定要打败那些德国贱♥货♥
We need to beat those German dummkopfs.
对 -没错
-Yes! -Yeah.
我们要更胜他们一筹
Okay, we're gonna beat DSM at their own game.
学他们 但要做得更好
Do what they do, just better.
我们即将进行技巧评估
And we're about to do a full skills assessment
让我们的舞步突飞猛进
to blow out our choreography to match.
但重要的是 我们要开心吧
But the important thing is that we have fun, right?
艾米丽 恕我直言...
Uh, Legacy, don't take this the wrong way,
你真的是最白目的人
but you're the dumbest person alive.
假装你们是猫
And you're a cat!
一...
And one...
莉莉 你吓死我了
Okay, Lilly, that's really scaring me.
看起来很怪
That just looks weird.
人又不是鸟
People are not birds.
侧手翻 再前滚翻
Cartwheel. And roll!
艾米 那不是前滚翻
Amy, that wasn't a roll.
再来一次
Again.
好奇怪喔 我们今天没唱歌♥
Is it weird that we never got around to singing today?
曲子还没编好 有点难唱歌♥
Uh, well, it's kind of hard to start singing
电影精选列表