Let's go. I wanna see knees up.
麻烦膝盖抬起来
Knees up, please.
我再给你们多一点时间
Guys, I should give you a little more time.
1分钟 你们还有60秒
A minute. You got one minute. 60 seconds.
我的时间很少又珍贵到不行
My time is like a toddler in a tiara, okay? Precious and short.
我需要真正的好点子 史努比快来了
I need really great ideas. Snoop is coming!
抱歉 我刚才一直跳 奶♥子♥都走山了
Oh. Sorry, my boobs are all crazy. I was just jumping.
我去参加试唱 但你们不在
I just came from auditions. You guys weren't there.
我一直想加入你们
I was hoping for the chance to sing for you.
很抱歉 我们不可以收新人
No, can't help you. We're not allowed to take anyone else new.
别这样 等一下
Oh, no, no, no. Wait, wait, wait!
我是匠克[老二]家的人
I'm a Junk!
你在说什么老二
What'd you say about your junk?
我叫艾米丽匠克
I'm Emily Junk.
我知道很奇怪 但我妈就是姓匠克
I know, it's weird. It's my mom's last name.
我爸姓哈登[硬起来]...
My dad's last name is Hardon, so...
我是巴顿贝拉合唱团的后代
I'm a Legacy.
匠克耶
Junk. Junk.
我妈以前也是巴顿贝拉合唱团
My mom was a Bella.
你妈是凯萨琳匠克
Your mother is Katherine Junk?
她是谁
Who?
1981年那届巴顿贝拉合唱团的狠角色
Only the top bitch of the 1981 Bellas.
切分音扭臀的先驱
She pioneered the syncopated booty shake.
听说她可以唱五个八度
And word is she has a five-octave vocal range.
没错 现在还是
Yep, still does.
你们绝对不想听她叫♥床♥
You do not want to hear that woman doing it with my dad. Whew.
你这样讲真怪
What an odd thing to say.
中肯
True.
她妈是巴顿贝拉合唱团 我们要让她试唱
If a Legacy wants to audition, we have to let her.
好吧...
Okay, um...
让我们见识一下
Show us what you got.
现在吗 在这里 当场唱
Right now? Right here? Right here, right now.
好吧 我要唱我创作的曲子
Okay, um, I'd like to perform an original song that I've been working on.
但我还没写完
I'm not quite finished with it though,
所以大家不要太机车
so let's not be dicks about it.
这样说会不会太超过
Sorry, that was crass, wasn't it?
胖艾米 你的穴穴很美
Fat Amy, you have a lovely vagina.
谢谢你 继续
Thank you. Proceed.
当明日来临 我要独自面对
When tomorrow comes I'll be on my own
未知的事物让我恐惧
Feeling frightened of the things that I don't know
当明日来临 当明日来临
When tomorrow comes When tomorrow comes
当明日来临
When tomorrow comes
路途如此漫长 我仰望天空...
And though the road is long I look up to the sky
黑暗包围着我
Darkness all around...
我还在修歌♥词
No. That one, I'm not... I'm still kind of tinkering with that verse.
所以还没完成
So it's not... Nothing's really completely set.
有了你 我的生命才会完美
I got all I need when I got you and I
当我环顾四周 看见美好的人生
'Cause I look around me and see a sweet life
当我身陷黑暗 你就是我的手电筒
I'm stuck in the dark but you're my flashlight
带领我走出黑暗
You're getting me, getting me through the night
你就是我的手电筒
You are my flashlight
可以给我们一点时间吗
Would you excuse us for just one second?
她很棒 可以让她加入吗
She's pretty good. Can't we take her?
我们可以说什么 她就杵在那里
What do you expect us to say? She's standing right there.
她不是独唱的料 -确实
She's definitely not a soloist. No.
她自己找上门 我们不算犯规
Technically, she came to us, so really we're not breaking any rules.
对 完美的漏洞
Yeah, it's the perfect loophole.
多一个人总是好的
You know, it's always good to have an extra body.
以防我们有人遭到绑♥架♥勒赎
Just in case one of us gets kidnapped for ransom,
被丢到货柜里
is thrown into a shipping container,
只有树叶和加油的发♥票♥可以吃
and is made to eat only leaves and gas receipts.
我同意 我们需要新血
Mmm, I agree. We need new blood.
我们应该先问过贝卡
I don't think we should decide anything without Beca.
我舌头下有一枚硬币
I keep a penny under my tongue.
只有我觉得诡异吗
Did anyone else think it was creepy
她怎么都闭着眼唱歌♥
that she never really opened her eyes the whole time?
我们为什么还在讨论她
Again, we're talking about her
她就站在那里
and she's standing right there. Oh, yeah.
如果要说缺点...
But if we're gonna talk negatives,
她有一双长颈鹿的腿
let's start with the giraffe legs.
好吧 我们来投票
Okay, let's take a vote on it.
要她就唱升G 不要她就唱降E
Anyone who wants her in, sing a G-sharp. Anyone who doesn't, sing an E-flat.
一 二...
Okay. One, two...
我喜欢你的衣服
I like your shirt.
欢迎加入巴顿贝拉合唱团
Welcome to the Bellas!
阿...卡...我...的...天
O-M-a-ca-G! Whoo!
-别这样 -对 别这样
Oh. Stop, girl, stop. -Yeah, stop, stop it.
对不起
Sorry.
入会仪式何时开始
So, when does initiation start?
我先回宿舍好了 等你们突袭我...
Tell you what, I'll go back to my dorm and pretend to be surprised
我在假装很惊讶
when you throw the hood over my head
一边解魔术方块
and make me solve a Rubik's Cube
一边吸干卫生棉上的伏特加
while sucking vodka from a maxi pad.
我妈就是这样进来的
That's what my mom said happened.
我们不会对你做那些
Mmm, no can do.
你看看
Well, look around.
我们根本没有多余的卫生棉
We don't exactly have a maxi pad to spare, so...
好吧 女孩们加油 要开趴罗
All right, grab your guts, ladies! It's party time!
我们要去哥本哈根 还得到一枚新人
We've got tickets to Copenhagen and a brand new Bella!
走吧 -太好了
Let's go! All right.
我可以...-来吧
-Should I... -Come on, girl!
我把包包留在这里
I'm gonna just leave my bag here.
我们去找麻烦吧
Let's go get into treble!
这树丛一直都在吗
Has this bush always been here?
你们看
Oh! Watch this.
明明有门可以走
You know there's a gate, right?
我第一个大学派对
My first college party.
这不只是大学派对
Yeah, well, this isn't just any college party.
这是阿卡贝拉限定
This is a cappella only! Yeah.
那里有很多性向错乱的男人
So, get prepared to meet a lot of sexually confused men.
巴顿贝拉合唱团 欢迎欢迎
Bellas! Welcome, welcome, welcome!
杰西 贝卡呢 我以为她跟你在一起
Jesse! Where is Beca? I thought she was gonna be with you tonight.
我以为你们在一起
I thought she was with you.
我以为你们在一起
I thought she was with you.
你是班杰吧
Hey! Benji, right?
那不是...字
Those aren't... Okay, those aren't words.
什么
I'm sorry?
...电影
...the movies?
你在约我出去
Are you asking me out?
对 -是喔
Yes. Yeah?
真贴心
Oh. That's so sweet.
这是上大学的第一天
It's just, my... It's my first day. Um...
我还不急着谈恋爱
I wasn't really planning on rushing in on anything.
你赶到了
Hey! Oh. Hey! You made it!
对 我不想错过最后一次的街坊派对
Yeah, I couldn't miss our last Hood Night party.
怎么样
Oh. So?
你的实习
How was the internship?
大开眼界 他们一点都不混
Eye-opening. Yeah, they do not mess around.
克洛伊问你去哪了
Hey, Chloe asked where you were.
你怎么没有告诉她
Why didn't you tell her?
她沉浸在...
Oh. She's just...
世界大赛 我还在挑时机
She's locked into the Worlds right now and I'm looking for the right time.
我会告诉她的
I'll tell her.
邦普回来了
Bumper's back!
校园有危险了
Campus security!
邦普 邦普
Bumper! Bumper!
胖艾米回来了
Fat Amy's back!
因为我从未离开 我一直都在
'Cause I never left 'cause I'm still here.
但我回来了 代志大条罗
Whoo! But I'm back, so it's a big deal
因为我又来了
because I've arrived again!
你是几年前就离开学校的人...
电影精选列表