I'm, like, I'm pretty cool. You're gonna like me.
我在说什么啊
That was bad, too.
我们要正面迎战
We need to attack this problem head-on.
我要百分之百的专心投入 知道吗
I want 100% commitment and laser focus, right?
很好 我们星期一见
Great! I will see you Monday.
通话完毕
Beca out!
余温录音室
贝卡
Beca.
女孩们 一起开趴吗
Hey, ladies. Wanna come to a party?
这是热带岛屿风 连鞋子都不用穿
It's a tiki party. You guys don't even have to wear shoes.
好玩到不行
It's the best kind of party.
唱得好 痞子帮 你们都很棒
Hey, great job, Trebles. You guys killed it.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
你喜欢阿卡贝拉吗 -是啊
You like a cappella? Oh, yeah.
我想加入巴顿贝拉合唱团
I've got my heart set on being a Bella.
这是我最重要的梦想
It's actually at the very top of all my dream boards.
你是说梦想吗
Did I hear mention of dreams?
班杰明艾波朋为您服务
Hi. Benjamin Applebaum at your service. Hello.
我不得不说 你好有活力
I just have to say, you are so spirited. I...
我真想把你关到箱子剖成两半
I just wanna put you in a box and saw you in half.
他是想变魔术
For magic.
这只是技法 他会变魔术
As a part of a trick. He does magic.
这样啊 -魔术也是需要知音的
Right. It's only weird if you don't embrace it.
你是怎么了
Dude, explain yourself.
说真的 脑子一片空白 我表现怎样
I'll be honest, I completely blacked out. How'd I do, man?
听真话 不是最惨的一次
Honestly? I've seen you do worse.
太好了
Awesome.
都过了几个月 还有骚扰信
It's been months and we're still getting hate mail?
烂透了
Sucks!
"毛毛危机"
"For your hairy situation"?
我们完成报名了
Oh.
大家把护照准备好 我们要去...
Okay, we are officially registered.
阳光普照 美丽如画的...
Update your passports, ladies, because we are going
哥本哈根
to the very sunny, very beautiful, Copenhagen!
太好了
Yeah! Nice! Yes!
那是哪里
Where is that?
不知道 我地理很差
I don't know. I failed Maps.
世界大赛似乎都是...
It looks like the competition has been dominated
那群抢走我们的巡回演出的愚蠢德国佬在赢
by that stupid German group that took over our tour.
你是说他们"干走的"
You mean "stole" our tour.
中肯
Word.
我们要盯住那群德国鬼子
We need to scout those Deutsche-bags.
好
Yes.
但他们会有多厉害呢
But how good can they be?
大卫·哈塞尔霍夫是最后一个会唱歌♥的德国佬
Germany hasn't produced a good singer since David Hasselhoff.
我们要电爆他们
We're gonna crush them.
只要我们赢了
And when we do,
就可以给那些寄骚扰信的人好看
we can stick it to these chumps who send us all this hate mail, like,
"索尼娅·索托马约尔"[美国最高法官]
"Sonia Sotomayor."
贱♥货♥去死
自以为是的贱♥人♥
Judgy bitch.
巴顿贝拉合唱团回来了
The Bellas are back!
今天谁跟贝卡讲过话
Has anyone talked to Beca today?
怎么样
So?
第一天有没有很紧张
Any first-day jitters?
不 我会装忧郁和冷淡 艺术家很爱
No, no. You know, I'm just gonna be moody and distant. Artists love that.
我也爱
I know I love that.
去吧
Here you go.
好吧
Okay.
为什么我罪恶感很重
Dude, why do I feel so guilty?
我为巴顿贝拉合唱团付出很多吧 三年了
I've given a lot to the Bellas, right? It's, like, three years of my life.
你是在把握机会 不用有罪恶感
Yeah, Bec, you should not feel guilty at all about taking your shot.
这对我很重要吧
This is a big deal, right?
对 很重要 -先这样
Yes, it's a very big deal. Okay.
去吧 -好
Go. All right.
谁也不能阻止我的女孩
Nothing's gonna stop my girl!
我不认识他
I don't know him!
贝卡会成功的
Becs in effects, y'all!
你可以走了
You can go!
好了吗...
Are you ready, or...
好了 大家围过来
Okay, everybody, huddle up.
动作快一点 给我站起来
Let's go, let's go, let's go! Get up!
快点 来会议桌这里
Come on! To the table, please! To the table!
最后来的就去陪法兰克看YouTube
Last one at this table has to help Frank watch YouTube videos
物色下一个小贾斯汀
to find the next Justin Bieber.
下礼拜我就25岁了
Hey, so, I'm turning 25 next week,
有谁想要一起喝酒庆祝
if anybody wants to get some drinks, celebrate.
法兰克 多做事少说话
Frank, buddy, less talk.
非常感谢你
Thank you so much.
好了 大家看这个
Okay, my people, check it out.
那个...
That...
达克斯...你有连络搞电脑的吗
This... Dax, the tech guy. Did you call the tech guy?
我跟他说过了
Yeah, I talked to him.
你知道我其他事情都很完美吧
Do you understand that everything else in my life works?
所以你也要把事情做好 可以吗
So, I just need everything here to work, too, okay?
他说他会回电 -我的天
Well, he said he was gonna call me back. Oh, my God.
你要我现在打吗
You want me to call him now?
不要现在
Don't do it now.
好吧
Okay.
开始吧
There we go.
那是史努比狗狗本人
That is the Lion himself.
传说中的史努比狗狗
That is the legendary Snoop D-O-Double-G
他在莫斯科点灯仪式献唱白色耶诞
singing White Christmas at a tree-lighting ceremony in Moscow.
有感于音乐可以团结整个世界
And he was so moved by the power of music to unite the world or some shit,
现在也想发行自己的耶诞专辑
that now he wants to drop his own cool Christmas album.
我拿过一堆格莱美奖...
And because I sleep on a bed of Grammys,
所以他决定请我制♥作♥
he has decided to hire me to produce it. Now...
史努比狗狗不是发过耶诞专辑
But Snoop Dogg already dropped a Christmas album.
如果你跟我一样 听这张专辑的时候...
If you had listened to the album like I did,
正在跟T.I.玩金色的滑翔翼
stranded in the air with T.I. on a golden hang glider,
你就会发现那些曲子不够经典
then you would have known that none of the songs were the classics.
我在两种场合听过那张专辑
I've had to listen to that album on two separate occasions.
一是跟T.I.玩滑翔翼
Hang glider with T.I.
二是在阿姆盖的火箭船上
and also a rocket ship that Eminem has built.
那船不会动...
It doesn't go anywhere,
但他就是想要一艘
but he's got dreams for it, okay?
我要你闭上嘴巴
So I need you to close your mouth.
这就是问题所在
Herein lies the problem, everybody.
市面上有100多万张耶诞专辑
Last time I checked, there are over a million Christmas albums
里面都唱同样的10首歌♥
with the same 10 damn songs on them.
所以我告诉你们...
So, guys, I'm telling you, man,
大家都要尽力...
I need all hands on deck right now
想办法突显这张专辑的特色
to come up with ideas on how to make this one stand out.
好吗 懂吗
Okay? You got it?
说吧 我要你们的想法
Fire when ready. I want to hear ideas.
什么都好
Anything.
谁都可以
Anybody.
我现在就要 谁都好
Anybody right now would be great.
要不要找狗来唱...
Anybody to talk... What if we got those dogs...
就你给我闭嘴
Anybody but you.
要不要找狗伴唱"叮叮当"
What if we got those dogs that bark Jingle Bells to back him up?
让我猜猜 让我猜猜
And let me, let me, let me guess, let me guess.
你因为他是史努比狗狗就想找狗伴唱
You want those dogs to back him up because he's "Snoop Dogg"?
宾果
Yeah!
这是最标准的...
That is a really great example
烂点子
of a horrible idea.
去给我跑圈圈
Take a lap.
什么
What?
跑圈圈
Take a lap.
-但我穿着紧身牛仔裤 -不干我的事
-But I'm wearing skinny jeans. -I don't care.
动作快
Go. Go.
开始吧 膝盖要抬起来
电影精选列表