你的比我的大只 一定会很可爱
and yours will be bigger than mine and it'll be cute,
做好的泰迪熊就放在我们床上
and we can put them on our bed that we share.
你觉得呢
What do you say?
不
No.
我不...
I don't...
我不玩那一套
I don't do that.
好啊 没关系
Yeah, that's cool.
没关系的
It was a... Cool.
真是愚蠢的想法 -对
It was a stupid idea anyways. Yeah.
这显然是个错误 我们应该...
Obviously, we shouldn't do that. We should just
回到以前那样...
go back to how things used to be
直接在我买♥♥的昂贵食物上开干
and just go at it on top of all this expensive food that I bought.
你在哭吗
Are you crying?
没有
Nope.
才没有
No, I'm not.
邦普
Bumper!
别这样 你不是认真的吧
Come on, you can't be serious.
什么都无法绑住我
I can't be tied down by anything.
我还在探索世界
I'm on a walkabout.
我是只无法驯服的放养马
I'm a free-range pony that can't be tamed.
你知道的
You know.
好吧
Okay.
我就像烟火
I'm like a firework.
不能被束缚 -好了
I can't be tied down. Okay.
就这样 到此为止吧
Then that's it. Then I guess that's it, right?
我不想再这样下去了
Because I'm not gonna keep going on like this.
这个嘛...-没什么
Well... Fine.
没关系 既然你那么想 我们就结束了
Fine, if that's how you feel, then I think we're done.
结束了
I think it's over.
就这样 -就这样
That's it? That's it, then.
那就结束罗
So it's over, then.
对 结束了
Fine. Then it's over.
好吧
Fine, then.
不
No!
太晚了 你们太晚了
Too late. You're too late!
我想既然刚才没气氛唱...
I figured when we didn't do the serenade,
现在应该可以在她离开时唱
the back-up plan should be to play her off.
给我调头 滚回去
Turn around. Go back.
我不要听到你说话
I don't wanna hear another peep!
终生的痞子帮
Trebles for life
班杰 -抱歉
Benji! I'm sorry.
这是我第一次上台表演
Hey, guys, it's my first performance.
平常心 这只是世界大赛前的排练
Calm down. It's just a chance for us to rehearse for Worlds.
就我看来 只会有一群老人
As far as I can tell, it's just for a bunch of old people.
都客满了
There's a full house out there.
我们怎么争取到这次公演
How did we get this gig again?
他们打电♥话♥来
They called us.
大家听我说
You know what, guys?
我们尝试很多新东西...
I know we're trying a lot of new stuff,
但我希望我们走出去
but I feel like we're gonna get out there
感受到能量...
and we're gonna feel the energy
我们会表演得很棒
and we are just gonna nail all of it!
抱歉 辫子太紧了
Sorry, these braids are so tight.
你们知道吗 我脑子好乱
You know what? I don't know. I don't know.
我有好多疑问
I have many, many doubts,
如果我们搞砸这场 就赢不了世界大赛
because if we fail this, then we won't win the Worlds,
赢不了世界大赛 巴顿贝拉合唱团就完蛋了
and if we don't win the Worlds, there will be no more Bellas,
巴顿贝拉合唱团完蛋了...
and without the Bellas,
我的生命就没有...
then my life would have had no...
"疟疾"
"Malaria."
"意义"
"Meaning," Flo.
三 二...
Three, two...
欢迎各位收听阿卡贝拉大集♥合♥""
Hey, everybody. Welcome back to Let's Talk-Appella,
播客版本
the portable podcast edition.
我们来关注走在赎罪之路...
We are following the story of the embattled Barden Bellas
处于备战状态的巴顿贝拉合唱团
on their road to redemption.
她们正努力挽回观众对她们的喜爱
Trying to crawl their way back into the public's affection.
如果她们可以避免...
And if they can just hold off
再度发生暴露下♥体♥的丑事
showing us any more of their genitalia,
就有可能角逐世界冠军
they may make it to the World Championship.
我想忘也忘不了
Well, I can't un-see it.
阴影挥之不去
It's haunted me ever since.
这里有照片
Well, there's a picture of it right here.
这不应该当作荧幕保护程式
No. This should not be your screensaver, John.
现在上台的是巴顿贝拉合唱团
Stepping onto the stage, the Barden Bellas.
你让我如此疯狂
我怎么忍♥心拒绝
你让我如此沉醉
醉到感觉不出危险
而你一直对我说
说你永远会对我好
永远不会离开我
除非我打破这些...
承诺 但别人依然认为...-承诺
我不值得爱
好了
Whoa! All right!
刺♥激♥的来了
This is some exciting stuff.
漂亮
So sassy!
我是你梦想的女孩
这才是真正的爱
但你知道他们怎么说我
他们说这个女孩不能碰
这个女孩不能碰
这个女孩不能碰不能碰 -别人依然认为
我不值得爱
汗水滴落在你胸前
想起你刺青的手...
放在我的大腿 boy boy boy
冲个冷水澡也不能阻止...
把你变成我的 toy toy toy
吻得难舍难分 双♥臀♥缓缓摇摆
舞台上好忙
Wow. A lot going on up there.
她们应该唱得满好听
I think this sounds good.
但是我已经看到眼花撩乱了
Honestly, my senses are overwhelmed here, John.
她们应该收敛一点
They might wanna tone down the theatrics.
希望不要有道具
Let's hope there are no props.
天哪 她们搬出道具了
Oh, they brought the props out, John.
道具来了
And there are the props.
这像马戏团表演 不是阿卡贝拉
This is more of a circus act than an a cappella performance.
盖儿 巴顿贝拉合唱团变得乱七八糟
Gail, it's as if the Barden Bellas just don't know who they are anymore.
喔 宝贝 你真坏
燃烧我吧 我的坏男孩
你毫不在意他们怎么说我
他们说这个女孩不能碰
这女孩不能碰
这女孩不能碰不能碰
你看
Look at this!
她着火了
She's on fire! She's on fire!
我不值得爱
我着火了
Oh, my God! I'm on fire!
有一个人烧起来了
Now they lit one on fire.
天啊 吓死我了
Good day! Good heavens! Oh.
来了 天哪 我快断气了
Incoming! Oh, my God, I can't breathe!
我不能呼吸 胖艾米 我不能呼吸
I can't breathe, girl! Fat Amy, I can't breathe!
她们不可能打败美声机器了
Beating DSM seems impossible for this team.
就连一般观众也看得出来...
Even these common people can see
巴顿贝拉合唱团没有败部复活的机会
that the Barden Bellas have no shot at reinstatement.
她们彻底践踏了阿卡贝拉的尊严
They are an embarrassment to a cappella and all that it stands for.
这就是女孩子上大学的结果
This is what happens when you send girls to college.
是吗
Is it?
这是作业吗
Is that for a class?
不 我压力大
No, it's just when I get stressed,
就会疯狂写歌♥
words sort of flow right out of me
我想把压力贯注到写歌♥上
and I try and channel them in my songwriting...
我们就这样忘记吗
Are we just gonna ignore what happened back there?
有人在吗
Guys, hello?
世界大赛就快到了
The Worlds are right around the corner
你们却一副天下太平的样子
and you guys are acting like we didn't just eat a big bag of... Ahhh!
你干嘛对我大小声
Why are you yelling at me?
我差点因为你这个阿卡贱♥货♥被烧死
I almost burned to death because of you a-ca-bitches.
你差点烧死只是因为你站错位置
If you almost died, it was only because you were standing in the wrong spot.
不 是小佛撞过来
No! Flo flipped into me!
很好 怪罪少数族群
Sure. Blame the minority.
我是黑人 同志加女生
I'm black, gay, and a woman.
我不打算怪罪任何人
I'm not pointing the finger at anybody.
电影精选列表