放下武器
Drop your weapons
警♥察♥!
Police!
警♥察♥!
Police!
警♥察♥!
Police!
你出♥卖♥♥♥了我,普特诺!
You sold me, puto No!
呃,你们不能穿过这里。退后
Uh, you guys can't go through here. Stay back
哟,嘿!
Yo, hey!
快走!快走!
Move! Move!
别挡我的路!
Out of my fucking way!
赖利·诺斯!
Riley North!
退后!我们抓住他了
Step back! We got him
我们会处理的
We'll take care of it
就像你上次那样?
Like you did last time?
不,他逃不掉
No, he ain't getting away
把枪放下
Just drop the gun
赖利!
Riley!
趴在地上!
On the ground!
别这样,我求你了
Don't do it I'm begging you
拜托,赖利
Please, Riley
你真是个疯子
You're a crazy ass
你在监狱里的时间会比我多
You'll spend more time in prison than me
我们不会去监狱
We're not going to prison
停火!停火!
Cease fire! Cease fire!
操!
Fuck!
她到底在哪里?
Where the hell is she?
飞艇,飞艇,你看到了什么?你看到什么了吗?
Airship, Airship, what do you see? You got eyes on anything?
否定的。否定我们失去了视觉
Negative. Negative We lost visual
集群总数
Total clusterfuck
她可能在任何地方
She could be anywhere
我们在十个街区外设置一个周界,但是
We're setting a perimeter ten blocks out, but
谁知道?
Who knows?
别打扰我,我知道她要去哪里
Don't bother I know where she's going
我很想你
I've missed you
我好想你
I've missed you so much
我好想你
I miss you so much
生气的
Riley
我丈夫
My husband
我女儿
My daughter
他们在等我
They're waiting for me
拜托,让我死吧
Please, just let me die
我做不到
I can't do that
这不是故事的结尾
This isn't where the story ends
是给我的
It is for me
需要RA!现在!
Need an RA! Now!
谢谢你莱利·诺斯也是一名义务警员,
Thank you So is Riley North a vigilante,
民间英雄,普通罪犯,还是上述所有人?
folk hero, common criminal, or all of the above?
公众舆♥论♥似乎很大程度上支持她,但法律可能不同意
Public opinion seems largely in support of her, but the law may not agree
洛杉矶警♥察♥局的立场仅在一小时前得到澄清
The LAPD's stance was clarified just an hour ago
马修·罗杰斯酋长
by Chief Matthew Rogers
洛杉矶警♥察♥局的立场是明确的
The Los Angeles Police Department's position is clear
莱利·诺斯将为她的行为负责
Riley North will answer for her actions
她将因多项杀人罪受审
And she will stand trial for multiple counts of homicide
问题?
Questions?
你好吗?贝尔特兰侦探,我会接手一段时间
How you doing? Detective Beltran I'll take over for a bit
你为什么不自己去喝杯咖啡呢?
Why don't you grab yourself a cup of coffee?
行
Okay
嗨,赖利
Hi, Riley
记得我吗?
Remember me?
你感觉如何?
How you feeling?
你杀了很多坏人
You killed a lot of very bad people
你做了一次大规模的毒品手术
You took down a massive drug operation
暴露的肮脏混♥蛋♥,
Exposed dirty bastards,
在我自己的部门
in my own department
我知道没有警♥察♥
There's not a cop I know that
嗯,
Well,
让我们说,我们中的一些人希望事情不必是这样的
let's just say, some of us wish things didn't have to be this way
良好的
Well
希望你早日康复
Hope you get better soon