And you say hi to Bigfoot for me
什么,情人的争吵?
What, lover's quarrel?
大脚怎么样?
What about Bigfoot?
是的,我们在辩论谁会对你的FBI能力印象深刻
Yeah, we were debating who gets to be impressed by your FBI prowess
我赢了
I won
你在想什么?
So what are you thinking?
赖利·诺斯大约三个月前抵达洛杉矶
Riley North arrived in LA almost three months ago
你们不是有点好奇她去哪儿了吗?
Aren't you guys a little curious where she's been hanging out?
你有犯罪分♥析♥部门,对吧?
You have a crime analysis department, right?
是啊,跟我来,我带你去
Yeah, come with me, I'll take you there
卡特尔占据了我们的屁♥股♥,现在韩国暴民呢?
Cartel up our ass And now the Korean Mob?
她接下来会打什么?
What's she gonna hit next?
打赌马文告诉了她实验室的事
Bet Marvin told her about the lab
那是我最好的选择
That would be my bet Fine
然后我们派人去那里,当她出现的时候,我们就杀了她
Then we send everybody there and just kill her when she shows up
老板
Boss
她是怎么知道马文的?
How'd she know about Marvin?
碰巧知道一切的那个人
The one guy who happened to know everything
她没有杀他
And she doesn't kill him
她怎么知道的?
How did she know?
她一定一直在看着我们
She must have been watching us
哦,你觉得呢?
Oh, you think?
那些丢失的货物,是她
Those missing shipments, it was her
她一直在煽风点火,
She's been stirring shit up,
找出移♥动♥的部分
finding out the moving pieces
婊♥子♥已经和我们做♥爱♥好几个星期了
Bitch has been fucking with us for weeks
如果是这样的话,
If that's the case,
也许她期待我们把每个人都送到实验室
then maybe she's expecting us to send everybody to the lab
舞会结束了
That dance is over
婊♥子♥想拥有他妈的实验室,
Bitch wanna have the motherfucking lab,
我会把他妈的实验室给她
I will give her the motherfucking lab
该系统实时跟踪报告的犯罪
The system tracks reported crime in real time
根据这些数据,我们决定将我们的资源发送到哪里
From that data, we determine where to send our resources
阻止问题蔓延
Stop problems from spreading
有什么异常吗?
Any anomalies?
暴♥力♥犯罪率高于预期的地区?
Areas of higher violent crime than expected?
除了今晚?
Besides tonight?
回到几周前,有什么地方特别突出吗?
Going back a few weeks, are there any areas that stand out?
这无法预测她下一步会出现在哪里
This can't predict where she'll turn up next
它可能会告诉我她去了哪里
It might tell me where she's been
无论她走到哪里,人们都会死去。她必须住在某个地方
Everywhere she goes, people get dead She has to be living somewhere
也许我能找到她住的地方,
Maybe I can locate where she's been staying,
她的行动基地找到她
her base of operations Find her that way
没有任何东西
Nothing
没有一个部门或社区引人注目
No sector or neighborhood stands out
任何地方都没有异常的犯罪高峰
No abnormal spike in crimes anywhere
这是一个好主意,我印象深刻
It was a good idea I was impressed
事实上
Really
哦,你想看真正有趣的东西吗?
Oh, you wanna see something really interesting?
你来之前我就看过这个
I was looking at this before you got here
社交媒体因对她的支持而活跃起来
Social media is lit up with support for her
她是一个多重杀人嫌疑犯
She's a multiple homicide suspect
对他们来说,她不是
Well, not to them she's not
既然人们知道她经历了什么,他们就支持她
Now that people know what she's been through, they're rooting for her
看
Look
放大。那是什么?
Zoom in There. What's that?
滑行道?
Skid Row?
为什么它看起来比贝莱尔更安全?
Why does it look safer than Bel-Air?
嗯。真奇怪
Hmm. That's odd
一直都是这样吗?
Has it always been like that?
你保存数据,对吗?
You keep the data, right?
你能给我一分钟时间吗?
Can you give me a minute?
怎么回事?
What's going on?
你看到什么了吗?
You see anything?
我什么也没看到
I don't see nothing
她在打遥控器
She's in Hit the remote
呃...好吧,
Uh... Okay,
所以犯罪模式大约在三个月前开始改变
so the crime pattern started changing about three months ago
哦,妈的。那是什么?
Oh, shit. What's that?
多份爆♥炸♥报告
Multiple reports of an explosion
火。市区工业仓库
Fire. Industrial warehouse, downtown
你留在这里,我会赶上你的
You stay here I'll catch up with you
追上来?你要去哪里?我有预感
Catch up? Where are you going? I got a hunch
但是我们没有谈论预感
But we didn't talk about a hunch
什么?
What?
收音机正在亮着
Radios are lighting up
怎么了?市区仓库刚刚爆♥炸♥
What happened? Downtown warehouse just exploded
又是她吗?
Is it her again?
我去看看
I'll check it out
它在你从Naco得到的Garcia位置列表上吗?
Was it on the list of Garcia locations you got from Narco?
我不知道那是什么意思?
I don't know What the heck does that mean?
你有没有拿到名单?
Did you get a list or not?
它...我还没有收到他们的回复,好吗?
It... I haven't heard back from them yet, okay?
但我在上面
But I'm on it
他们可能只是很忙,现在有很多事情要做
They're probably just busy, there's a lot going on right now
是的,对。顺便说一下,大脚帮你打招呼
Yeah, right. By the way, Bigfoot says hi
哦,来吧,莫伊斯,这没有任何意义。他们只是
Oh, come on, Moises, it doesn't mean anything. They're just
嘿,你没事吧?
Hey, are you okay?
你好
Hi
嘿!嘿,怎么了
Hey! Hey, what the
嘿!嘿!滚出我的车!
Hey! Hey! Get out of my car!
等等,来吧!
Wait, come on!
把我的车还给我!
Give me my car back!
是他们
It's them
他们抓住她了
They got her
这个词是什么?
What's the word?
嘿,老板,我们抽了她的屁♥股♥
Hey, boss, we smoked her ass
你确定?
Are you sure?
当它上升时,她就在上面
She was up in there when it went up
她不可能活在这种生活中
There's no way she's living through that shit
相信我,她走了
Trust me, she's gone
你们这些傻瓜在这个世界上步步高升
You fools are moving up in the world
很快就要发号♥施令了
Be calling some shots pretty soon
谢谢你,老板
Thank you, boss
现在给我滚回来
Now get your ass back here
我们会发号♥施令的!
We'll be calling some shots!
喔!
Whoo!
毫米
Mm
那是个警♥察♥
That's a cop
你怎么知道的?
How do you know?
还有谁会傻到把新车带到这里来?
Who else would be dumb enough to bring a new car here?
你好
Hi
我能和你们谈谈吗?
Can I talk to you guys for a second?
你输了?
You lost?
我在找人
I'm looking for someone
找人
Looking for someone
没人在找无名小卒
No one's looking for nobodies
晚上对孩子们来说不危险吗?
Isn't it dangerous at night for the kids?
不再是了
Not anymore
为什么?
Why's that?
因为我们现在有了天使
Cause we got an angel now
那辆车跟着我们吗?
Is that car following us?
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
我告诉过你别胡扯了,伙计
I told you to lay off that shit, man
你越来越偏执了闭嘴
You're getting paranoid Shut the fuck up
欺骗
Shit
那家伙到底怎么了?
What the fuck's up with that guy?
哦,不
Oh, no
啊,是啊
Ah, yeah
老大,看看
Boss, check it out
你凭什么认为莱利·诺斯也这么做了?