What makes you think Riley North did this too?
因为我看见她抢了这家伙的车,然后就飞走了
Cause I saw her jack this dude's car and just take off
她很生气
And she was pissed
社交媒体继续随着辩论爆发
Social media continues to explode with debate
关于女民团,赖利·诺斯,仍然逍遥法外
about female vigilante, Riley North, still on the loose
是他们。打开它
It's them. Open it
关掉灯
Kill the lights
和老板呆在一起
Stay with the boss
请不要。拜托,不要
Don't, please. Please, don't
我不是来伤害你的。嘘
I'm not here to hurt you. Shh
他走了
He Go
他妈的
Fuck
别动!
Don't fucking move!
你到底是谁?
Who the fuck are you?
你想要什么?
What do you want?
我想要什么?
What do I want?
我想要正义
I want justice
爸爸?
Papa?
过来,宝贝,我们走!
Come here, baby Let's go!
老板?
Boss?
老板?
Boss?
老板?
Boss?
她在哪里?她在哪里?
Where is she? Where is she?
没事,宝贝,没事。没关系
It's okay, baby It's okay. It's okay
杰菲,我们得走了,我们得走了!
Jefe, we gotta go We gotta go now!
我们得走了!
We gotta go now!
赖利?
Riley?
晚上好,佩格
Good evening, Peg
我记得地址
I remembered the address
对不起,我们上次错过了聚会
Sorry, we missed the party last time
赖利,你♥他♥妈♥疯了
Riley, you're fucking crazy
他们说的关于你的一切都是真的
Everything they said about you is true
你知道,
You know,
我忍♥不住注意到,
I couldn't help but notice,
你不再戴戒指了
you're not wearing a ring on that finger anymore
他离开了你,不是吗?
He left you, didn't he?
对一个更年轻、更漂亮的人来说
For someone younger, prettier
去你♥妈♥的♥
Go fuck yourself
哎哟
Oops
是的,他
Yes, he
他走了,好吗?你说得对,我
He left, okay? You're right, I
请
Please
这是...这不会带她回来
This is... This is not gonna bring her back
i...很抱歉,卡莉和
I... I'm very sorry that Carly and
别说我女儿的名字
Don't say my daughter's name
好吧,我不会。i
Okay I won't. I
你会被锁起来的
You're gonna get locked away
你会坐牢很长时间
You're gonna go to jail for a very long time
他们会抓住你的
They They will catch you
这不是...你不想这么做
This is not... You don't wanna be doing this
谢谢你,我要去
Thank you I'm going to
把你的房♥子烧掉,佩格,
burn your house down now, Peg,
和你在一起
with you inside of it
哦,很好
Oh, good
生气的
Riley
赖利!回来,赖利!
Riley! Get back here, Riley!
不!别尖叫了,佩格
No! Stop squealing, Peg
我只是在开玩笑莱利!
I'm just kidding Riley!
不!
No!
不!
No!
赖利!
Riley!
莫伊塞斯
Moises
有你想要的信息吗
Got that info you wanted Shoot
好吧,这个地方是伯利兹境外的一家海外公♥司♥拥有的
All right, this place is owned by an overseas company out of Belize
所以,任何数量的混♥蛋♥都可以
So, any number of assholes can be
这是迭戈·加西亚的房♥子
This is Diego Garcia's house
嘿,我只是说
Hey, I'm just saying
嘿,你在哪里见过卡迈克尔?
Hey, you seen Carmichael anywhere?
我打电♥话♥找不到他
I can't get him on the phone
轮到我看孩子了
Ain't my turn to watch that baby
嘿,混♥蛋♥
Hey, asshole
如果你看到他,告诉他给我打电♥话♥
If you see him, tell him to call me
有点担心他明白吗
Getting a little worried about him Roger that
嘿,巴克
Hey, Barker
剥树皮工
Barker
麻醉品到底怎么回事?
What the fuck's going on in Narcotics?
卡迈克尔一直试图得到加西亚的位置列表
Carmichael's been trying to get a list of Garcia locations
从你们那里,他被炸掉了?
from you guys and he gets blown off?
有人想保护那个混♥蛋♥吗?
You got somebody trying to protect that motherfucker?
坚持住,莫伊斯不,不,不,不要莫伊斯我
Hold on, Moises No, no. Don't Moises me
我整晚都在打电♥话♥给卡迈克尔
I've been trying to call Carmichael all goddamn night
什么?是
What? Yeah
电♥话♥、短♥信♥、电子邮件
Calls, texts, emails
甚至去过他的桌子两次
Even went by his desk twice
自从这件事开始以来,我们一直试图和他协调
We've been trying to coordinate with him since this thing started
谁告诉你我们没有给他回电♥话♥?
Who told you we didn't call him back?
他做到了
He did
我想还有一个警♥察♥
I think there's another cop
你的备份在哪里?你怎么花了这么长时间?
Where's your backup? What took you so long?
对不起,他们有点落后了
Sorry, they're a little behind
你有什么?
What do you got?
我四处窥探了一下
I snooped around a little
看看我发现了什么
Look what I found
非常
Damn
货车甚至没有上锁
The van wasn't even locked
在这附近丢下一辆车你一定是疯了
You'd have to be insane to leave a vehicle in this neighborhood
但是没有锁,后面有个军♥火♥库?
But unlocked, with an arsenal in the back?
人们太害怕从她身上偷东西
People are too afraid to steal from her
我不认为这是恐惧,斯坦
I don't think it's fear, Stan
这不是软件故障导致这个地区犯罪率低
It's not some software glitch that makes this area low crime
因为她,这是低犯罪率
It is low crime because of her
那你想怎么玩?
So how do you wanna play it?
设置监视,在她回来时逮捕她
Set up surveillance, apprehend her when she returns
我们能活捉她吗?
We can take her alive Alive?
她显然已经观察加西亚的手术好几个星期了
She's obviously been watching Garcia's operation for weeks
上帝只知道她想出了什么
God only knows what she's figured out
我们让她说话,我们干掉他,他的供应商,
We get her to talk, we take down him, his suppliers,
一切和所有人
everything and everybody
如果谣言是真的,
If the rumors are true,
加西亚有个人从里面给他小费
Garcia has someone tipping him from the inside
她比我们任何时候都更加亲密
And she's gotten closer than we ever will
我要回办公室,
I'm gonna head back to the office,
我会协调联邦调查局,
I'll coordinate the inter-agency, FBI,
缉毒署、洛杉矶警♥察♥局和内政部
DEA, LAPD, and Internal Affairs
嘿,英曼,我得告诉你一件事
Hey, Inman, I have to tell you something
什么?对不起
Yeah, what? I'm sorry
我知道在哪里能找到她
I know where to find her
呆在原地
Stay where you are
你集♥合♥你的船员
You gather your crew
告诉那些混♥蛋♥该赚钱了
Tell those fuckers it's time to earn their money
我不在乎我们是否必须烧毁这座城市
I don't care if we have to burn the city down
但是今晚就结束了明白吗?
But this shit ends tonight Understood?
让我们抓住这些混♥蛋♥
Let's get these motherfuckers
911中心有人
I got someone in the 911 center
这个地区的任何电♥话♥都将通过他
Any calls from this area will route through him
我们得快点
We gotta to do this fast
这聪明吗?
Is this smart?
我们在宣布自己。我不知道她还在这里
We're announcing ourselves. I don't know that she's here yet
如果她在这里,
If she's here,
我们会找到她的
we'll find her
好吧,我们走吧