All right, let's go
嘿!起来!
Hey! Get up!
离开这里
Get out of here
检查那边
Check over there
妈妈
Mom
妈妈
Mom
你现在必须醒来
You have to wake up, now
我们这里有东西
We got something here
仓库,巷子以西
Warehouse, west of the alley
哇,哇,来吧
Whoa, whoa, come on
跟我说话,伙计们,怎么回事?
Talk to me, guys, what's going on?
你找到她了吗?
Did you find her?
也许吧。现在进去
Maybe. Going in now
天啊
Holy shit
人下来
Man down
科尔特斯,我们听到枪声了,你抓到她了吗?
Cortez, we heard gunshots Did you get her?
科尔特斯
Cortez
听我说
Listen to me
离开这里
Get outta here
别管这些人
Leave these people alone
把加西亚给我,然后走
Just give me Garcia and go
或者说,上帝保佑我,我会杀死每一个人
Or so help me God, I will kill every
你们中的一个
single one of you
你的选择
Your choice
她在虚张声势!
She's bluffing!
我能听到你声音中的痛苦
I can hear the pain in your voice
你受伤了
You're hurting
你伤得很重
You're hurting bad
人手不足,火力不足
Out-manned, out-gunned
你真的认为这会怎么样?
How you really think this is gonna go?
我要朝你脸上开枪
I'm gonna shoot you in your fucking face
然后我会很快从那里找到答案
And then I'll pretty much figure it out from there
我很快就会见到你
I'll see you soon
你已经联♥系♥到了特工丽莎·英曼
You've reached Special Agent Lisa Inman
她也不回答我,妈的
She's not answering me, either Shit
我们必须找到她
We gotta find her
看看我们能不能在Inman的手♥机♥上找到一个位置
See if we can get a location on Inman's cell phone
找出它最后撞上塔的地方是的,已经在你前面了
Find out where it last pinged a tower Yeah, already ahead of you
嗨,我是李特工
Hi, this is Special Agent Li
我需要一个手♥机♥位置
I need a cell phone location
我是巴克,缉毒特工丽莎·英曼
This is Barker, Narcotics Special Agent Lisa Inman
洛杉矶地区,我需要一辆黄貂鱼面包车
I need a stingray van immediately, Los Angeles area
323 555-9357
什么?是的,是的,现在
What? Yeah, yeah, right now
遥控器在哪里?
Where's the remote?
电视遥控器在哪里?
Where's the remote for the TV?
遥控器在哪里?这里
Where's the remote? Here
...马上向你证明
...prove it to you right now
莫伊斯,我们有货车
Moises, we got the van
看
Look
行
Okay
你看,
You see,
那家伙是个肮脏的警♥察♥
that guy is a dirty cop
混账东西
Motherfucker
那个混♥蛋♥就在那里,
That scumbag right there,
那是迭戈加西亚
that is Diego Garcia
他是杀了我全家的人
He is the man who killed my entire family
如果你有新闻人员,下来吧,
If you have a news crew, come on down,
如果你有手♥机♥
and if you have a cell phone
你想过来拍视频,下来
and you wanna come and take videos, come on down
如果你是洛杉矶警♥察♥局,
And if you are the LAPD,
这是聚会的地方
this is where the party is
我哪儿也不去来接我
I'm not going anywhere Come and get me
我是莱利·诺斯,我在贫民窟,
I'm Riley North I'm in Skid Row,
我在奥林匹克和圣朱利安的拐角处
I'm on the corner of Olympic and San Julian
我们找到位置了!赖利?
We got a location! Riley?
我们走吧!我们走吧!
Let's go! Let's go!
放开我!不!
Let me go! No!
停下嘿
Stop Hey
来吧,伙计,他只是个孩子
Come on, man He's just a kid
你在这你一直都在这
You're in this You've always been in this
你想出去,
You want out,
只是点头
just nod
不,你是对的。我进去了
No, you're right. I'm in
玛丽亚!
Maria!
嘿,快死的婊♥子♥,
Hey, soon-to-be dead bitch,
你听到了吗?
you hear me?
我有个人在这里,我想让你见见
I've got someone here I want you to meet
说出你的名字,甜心
Say your name, sweetheart
告诉她你的名字
Tell her your name
我叫玛丽亚
My name is Maria
玛丽亚,这里,
Maria, here,
因为你她就要死了
she's about to die because of you
该死。你对小女孩似乎一点运气都没有,是吗?
Damn. You just don't seem to have any luck with little girls, do you?
不!停下!
No! Stop!
我数到五
I'm gonna count to five
那我就把她脑袋轰掉
Then I'm gonna blow her fucking head off
任何人
One
不!
No!
二
Two
玛丽亚
Maria
三
Three
四
Four
我来了。我来了
I'm coming. I'm coming
特警队在我们后面十分钟
SWAT team is ten minutes behind us
算了吧,我们不会等的
Forget it We're not waiting
放下枪!
Drop the gun!
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
我知道你会救我
I knew you'd save me
我就知道
I knew it
你是对的
You were right
我在这里
Here I am
放开她
Let her go
玛丽亚,你得走了
You have to go now, Maria
你必须和我一起去
You have to come with me
我不能。我希望我能不!
I can't. I wish I could No!
带她离开这里。来吧,走吧。安全
Get her outta here. Come on Just go. Get safe
不!求你了!
No! Please!
不!不,放开我!求你了!
No! No, get off me! Please!
放开我!
Get off me!
不!
No!
停下来。停止
Stop. Stop
你害怕我吗?
Are you scared of me?
这是你的一个奴才开枪打我的地方吗?
Is this where you have one of your flunkies shoot me?
懦夫
Coward
你不想弄脏你的手吧?
You don't wanna get your hand dirty, huh?
把她扶起来
Get her up
我在等着,我们得离开这里
I'm waiting We gotta get outta here
她在玩弄你拖延时间
She's toying with you Stalling
闭上他妈的嘴就行了!
Just get it over with Shut the fuck up!
让我在这里玩一会儿
Let me have a little fun here
不!
No!
你打得像个女孩
You hit like a girl
天啊
Oh, Jesus
你看到了吗?她不是在玩狗屎
You see that? She ain't toying with shit
我必须说我有点失望
I must say that I'm a bit disappointed
我以为你会打一场真正的仗
I thought you were gonna put on a real fight
让我开心点
Make it fun for me
你想听个秘密吗?
You wanna hear a secret?
你应该听卡迈克尔的
You should've listened to Carmichael
洛杉矶警♥察♥局呆在原地
LAPD Stay where you are