来,我们走吧
Come on, let's go.
救我!
Help me!
救我!
Help me!
我要去开门,我走楼梯好了
I've got to open the gate, so I'll just take the stairs.
就这样
Let's do it.
开啊
Open.
等等!
Wait!
你们小心别冻着
You guys stay warm.
保持警惕,呃? -知道了
You keep your eyes and ears open, huh? - You bet.
圣诞快乐 -你也是,伙计
Merry Christmas. - You too, buddy.
等等!等等!
Wait! Wait!
911报♥警♥中心
911.
我需要帮助 -目前所有线路忙
Yes, please, I need your help. - All our lines are busy at the moment.
请稍候
Please hold.
即将有人接听你的电♥话♥ -喂?
Someone will be with you shortly. - Hello?
谢谢
Thank you.
目前所有线路忙请稍候
All our lines are busy at the moment. Please hold.
911,所有线路忙
911. All our lines are busy at the moment.
洛克?洛克!
Rock? Rocky!
你为什么要那样做?
Why would you do that?
他只是个畜生
He's just an animal.
安吉拉
Angela!
为什么你要杀死毫无防御能力的畜生?
Why would you kill a defenseless animal?
在我为你做了这些?来帮你之后?
After all I did for you? To help you?
这就是我应得的吗?
This is what I get?
你杀了我的狗!
You killed my dog!
说话,请说话啊
Answer. Please answer.
安吉拉?
Angela?
你真的开始惹我生气了!
You're really starting to piss me off!
安吉拉!
Angela!
喂?你在吗?
Hello? Are you there?
喂?这里是警♥察♥局,有人在吗?
Hello? This is the police. Is somebody there?
有紧急情况吗?如果你能听到,请说话
Is this an emergency? If you can hear me, please say something.
轻拍下电♥话♥,让我知道,你是不是还在,喂?
Tap the phone, let me know if you're there. Hello?
这里是警♥察♥局,这里是911 你没事吧?在吗?喂?
This is the police. This is 911. Are you okay? Are you there? Hello?
你想让我被炒鱿鱼,是吧?
You're trying to get me fired, aren't you?
知道你就喜欢那样
Bet you'd really like that.
不过,甜心…
But, honey...
我们接下来该怎么做呢?
What are we gonna do then?
我们不能只靠你的薪水生活
We couldn't just live off of your salary.
安吉拉!
Angela!
安吉拉!
Angela!
安吉拉!
Angela!
该死!
Shit!
该死的!
Shit!
来啊,你想上我,就快来啊?
Let's fucking do this. You want to fuck with me?
来啊!
Come on!
来啊,你这坨鸟屎!
Come on, you chicken shit!
安吉拉?
Angela?
我来扶你出来,好吗?
Let me help you out, okay?
帮我?你要帮我?
Help me? You're gonna help me?
为什么不换我来帮你呢?混帐
Why don't you let me help you, for a change? Motherfucker!
你♥他♥妈♥的要干什么,安吉拉?
What the fuck are you doing, Angela?
现在回来!放开我!
Come back here, now! Let me go!
回来,让我离开这里!
Come over here and get me out of this right now!
你为什么要这样做,安吉拉?
Why are you doing this, Angela?
安吉拉
Angela.
安吉拉?我只是想和你交个朋友
Angela? I just wanted us to be friends.
我很孤独
I'm alone.
一直很孤独
I'm always alone.
为什么我们不能多点时间待在一起呢?
Why can't we just spend more time together?
安吉拉?等等
Angela? Wait.
为什么?
Why?
为什么我们不能做朋友?
Why can't we be friends?
为什么我们不能一起过圣诞节呢?
Why can't we just spend Christmas together?
你听见了吗?你这个他妈的贱♥货♥!
Do you hear me? You stupid, fucking cunt!
安吉拉,等等,我不是…
Angela, wait. I didn't...
圣诞快乐,汤姆
Merry Christmas, Thomas.
别!别!不要!
No! No! No!
不要!不要!
No! No!
你没事吧,小姐?
You all right, lady?
没有你的圣诞节
I'll have a blue
我会悲伤
Christmas without you
我会悲伤
I'll be so blue
一想到你
Just thinking about you
绿色的圣诞树上
Decorations of red
火红的装饰
On a green Christmas tree
都将不同,我的爱
Won't be the same, dear
你不在我身边
If you're not here with me
那些悲伤的
And when those blue
雪花开始飘落
Snowflakes start falling
那些悲伤的
That's when those blue
记忆一一浮现
Memories start calling
你会过个快乐的
You'll be doing all right
白色圣诞节
With your Christmas of white
而我将渡过悲伤
But I'll have a blue
悲伤、悲伤、悲伤的圣诞节
Blue, blue, blue Christmas
你会过个快乐的
You'll be doing all right
白色圣诞节
With your Christmas of white
而我将渡过悲伤
But I'll have a blue
悲伤、悲伤、悲伤的圣诞节
Blue, blue, blue Christmas