不用谢,也许可以约个别的时间?
You're welcome. Maybe some other time?
当然可以
Sure.
好的
All right.
可以了,你确定不需要我帮你叫车?
Here you go. You sure you don't want me to call you a cab?
不用,我包里有出租车电♥话♥号♥码 -随便你了,圣诞快乐
No. I've got a number in my bag. - Suit yourself. Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
卡尔?
Karl?
嗨,请帮我派辆车到派克大街2370号♥,行吗?
Hi. Can I get a car at 2370 Park Avenue, please?
真的?不,没关系,我等着,谢谢
Are you sure? No, that's okay. I'll wait. Thanks.
洛林,你不会相信发生了什么事情 不是,我的车启动不了
Lorraine, you won't believe what happened. No, my car wouldn't start.
你们先开始吧,我会在一小时内到,弥补他们
Just start without me, and I'll be there within the hour and I'll make it up to them.
好的,一会儿见,拜
Okay. I'll see you soon. Bye.
喂?噢,好的,谢谢!
Hello? Oh, great. Thank you!
好的,好的
Okay. Okay.
噢,快点
Oh, come on.
什么?
What?
不会发生这种事情吧,开玩笑吧? 天,不要,不能吧
This is not happening. Is this a joke? God, no, you gotta be kidding me.
卡尔?你在哪里?有人在吗?
Karl? Where are you? Is anybody here?
快,快,快
Come on, come on, come on.
什么?
What?
等一会啊,好吗?我马上回来,就一会
One second, okay? I'll be right back. Just one second.
喂,能听到我说话吗?
Hello, can you hear me?
我叫的车在等我,能帮我开下前门吗?
I've got a cab waiting for me. Can you open the front gate, please?
喂?
Hello?
别…等等!
No... Wait!
不会吧!见鬼!为什么要把我扔在这?
No! Damn it! Why would you leave me here?
醒醒,该死的!车刚走了
Wake up! The cab just left.
嘿!我还在这里!等等!
Hey! I'm still in here! Wait!
真是好极了
Great.
没事的
It's okay.
有人吗?
Hello?
不要胡思乱想
Stop being paranoid.
去下面的办公室
Go down to the office.
有人吗?
Hello?
噢,他妈的!
Oh, fuck!
哦,哦,哦!圣诞快乐!你是一个乖小孩
Ho, ho, ho! Merry Christmas! You've been a good little girl.
慢点儿,没关系,你还好吧?
Wait. It's okay. You're all right. Okay?
还好吗?
All right?
你看起来不好,没事吧?慢慢来,没关系的
You're not looking so good. Are you okay? Take it easy. It's okay.
发生了什么事?现在几点了? -你只不过摔倒了,你会没事的
What happened to me? What time is it? - You just fell. You'll be all right.
我不舒服,我想吐
I don't feel good. I'm going to be sick.
我给你倒点水
I'll get you some water.
小心!你会伤到自己的,冷静一下
Be careful! You're gonna hurt yourself. Try to stay calm.
没事
Okay.
没关系,给,好吗?
It's okay. Here. Okay?
我扶你起来,好吗?
I'm going to help you up, okay?
来
Here we go.
坐好了,很好
There you go. It's okay.
好的,休息一下,我来清理
All right. Try to relax while I clean this up.
好了
Okay.
清理好了,没事了
Clean this up. Okay.
好的,我马上回来
All right. I'll be right back.
饿吗?我这儿有火鸡
Hungry? I've got turkey,
土豆泥、山楂,还有玉米面包
mashed potatoes, cranberries, and I've even got some cornbread.
噢,不好意思,只是好玩而已
Oh, man. I'm sorry about this. I was just teasing.
并不想吓到你
I didn't mean to scare you.
希望它还是热的
I hope it's still warm.
如果不热,有微波炉
If not, I have a microwave.
你好点了没?
Are you feeling any better?
我的衣服怎么回事?
What happened to my clothes?
我说过的,你摔倒了,衣服弄脏了…
Like I said, you fell and your clothes got dirty...
也许你想喝点酒
Maybe you'd like some wine.
你知道,可以让你放松下来
Help you relax a little bit, you know?
我不知道你在干什么 不过你最好他妈的放开我
I don't know what you're doing, but you'd better just fucking untie me.
这是加利福尼亚的红酒
This is a California wine.
索纳玛郡,我的家乡
It's Sonoma County. That's where I'm from.
那儿很漂亮
It's beautiful up there.
你的家乡是哪里?
Where are you from?
你想干什么? -我想知道你的家乡
What do you want? - I want to know where you're from.
我来自瑞爱费尔德
I'm from Readfield.
瑞爱费尔德,是哪里? -求求你,告诉我你想要什么
Readfield. Where's that? - Please, tell me what you want.
我只是想知道瑞爱费尔德是哪里 我还想让你放松些
I just want to know where Readfield is. And I want you to relax.
干杯
Cheers.
我来说祝酒辞吧,祝亲朋好友和父老乡亲
I'll make a toast. Here's to good friends and hometowns
还有瑞爱费尔德,不管它在哪儿
and Readfield. Wherever that is.
听着… -汤姆
Listen... - Tom.
汤姆
Tom.
我有地方要去,我必须要去
I have someplace to be. I have obligations.
是啊,我知道,太多地方了
Yeah. I know. Way too many.
你需要自己的时间,不必唯唯诺诺,任人差遣
You need time for yourself. You don't need to be at everyone's beck and call.
这样也许我们就可以在新年里喝上一杯
Then maybe we should get a drink in the new year.
我都准备好了,全在这里
I've already prepared everything. It's all here.
我知道,这看上去真的很不错
I know, and it looks really good.
真的?太好了,那,我们开始用餐吧
Yeah? Great. Well, let's eat.
我饿了
I'm starving.
汤姆,你真的很好,我是说真的
Tom, this is really sweet of you, and I mean that.
但是我家人都在等我,已经计划好了的
But my whole family is expecting me. I have plans.
我想有些计划可以改变一下
I guess some plans are made to be broken.
是你做餐前祷告呢还是我来?
Do you want to say grace or should I?
管它的,反正我也不信主
Hell, let's skip it. I've never been religious anyway.
用餐愉快
Bon appetit.
你平时喜欢做些什么?
What do you like to do?
工作之余?我是指,个人爱好
After work and stuff? I guess, hobbies.
这个问题很俗,不过我想大家都是这样
That's a mundane question, but I guess people ask that
通过这些问题相互了解,对吧?
just to get to know each other, right?
我喜欢看书,最近我正在看海明威的小说 《太阳照常升起》
I read. Right now I'm reading Hemingway, The Sun Also Rises.
你真的应该要吃点了,要凉了
And you really should eat. It's gonna get cold.
不管怎样,这本书里,男主人公深爱这个女孩
Anyway, in the book this guy loves this girl so much
他愿意原谅她所做的一切
that he's willing to forgive everything that she does.
甚至她的背叛
Even her infidelities.
故事很极端,不过…
That's a pretty intense story, but...
爱情就应该是这个样子,对吧?
That's what love is supposed to be, right?
我男朋友要担心了,他会来找我的,汤姆
My boyfriend is gonna get worried and come looking for me, Tom.
如果我没出现,他会来找我的
If I don't show up, he'll come looking for me.
他知道我在哪里工作
He knows where I work.
你们约会或者说是相处多长时间了?
How long have you guys been dating or hanging out?
两年 -两年?
Two years. - Two years?
你们住在一起吗? -这他妈的关你什么事
Do you live together? - That's none of your fucking business.
吃饭时这样说话不太好
That's not very nice dinner talk.
是的,我们住在一起,可以了吧?
Yeah, we live together, okay?
两年了…
Two years...
那就不仅是男朋友了,听上去像是要结婚了
That's more than a boyfriend. That sounds like wedding bells.
你们有计划结婚吗?
Do you have any plans?
是的 -你未婚夫做什么的?
Yes. - What does your fiance do?
他是新闻记者
He's a journalist.
我也认为他应该很聪明,哪方面的新闻记者?
I knew he had to be smart. What kind of journalist?
体育 -哪家报纸?
Sports. - What paper?
邮报 -我也看邮报
Post. - I read The Post.
他叫什么? -马克·克莱顿
What's his name? - Mark Clayton.
克莱顿,我不记得有那个名字
Clayton. I don't remember that name.
我这里有份报纸 -是在线版,邮报在线版
I have one over here. - It's The Post online.
很让人不可思议
It's amazing
你在那么忙的情况下,还要维持一段关系
that you're able to keep a relationship with the amount of hours you work.
你加班的时候,他一定很孤单,对吧?
He must get really lonely when you have to work late, right?
你爱他吗?
Do you love him?
他爱你吗?
Does he love you?
我会这样问是因为 我担心他需要多久才能到这里
I'm only asking because I'm worried about how quickly he's going to get here.
我想他应该已经在路上了
I'm sure he's already on his way.
对,我们说话这会 他可能已经在哈莱姆河道了
Right. He's probably on the Harlem River Drive as we speak.
他开什么车? -我不知道
What kind of car does he drive? - I don't know.