你不知道你未婚夫开什么车?
You don't know what kind of car your fiance drives?
丰田 -丰田,那车跑的很快啊
Toyota, I think. - Toyota. That is a fast car.
他应该比我想象的要到的更早一点
He can be here a lot sooner than I was thinking.
他可能马上就沿着斜坡下来了
He could be coming down this ramp right now.
一开始你可是不怎么讲话的
You haven't been very talkative since we met.
可是现在你告诉我
But now you're telling me all about
你男朋友所有的事情,哦,对不起,你的未婚夫
your boyfriend. Oh, sorry, your fiance.
所以,要么是我们通过晚餐成了好友 要么你对我撒了谎
So either we've become best friends over dinner or you're lying to me.
我猜
I'm guessing
是你对我撒了谎
you're lying to me.
你其实没有男朋友,对吧?
You don't really have a boyfriend, do you?
但你想有一个
But you want one.
想有人关心你…
You want somebody who cares about you...
担心你… -求求你,不要说了
Worries about you... - Please, don't.
你有个很大的家庭
You've got a great family.
你有洛林
You've got Lorraine.
吉米和罗斯,他们爱你
Jimmy and Rose. They love you.
他们大概开始担心你了
They're probably getting worried about you.
也许我们应该给他们打个电♥话♥,对吗?
Maybe we should give them a call. Yeah?
告诉他们你没事
Tell them you're okay.
你觉得呢?
What do you think?
我们应该说什么呢?
What should we say?
我知道了,应该说你有别的安排
I know. We should say you made other plans.
不行,你可能曾经已经那样说过了
No. You probably already said that one.
你知道吗?你该想想
You know what? You should think of something.
你很会撒谎
You're a good liar.
打啊
Go ahead.
打!
Go!
不要
No.
喂?喂?
Hello? Hello?
嘿,罗斯,能让妈妈听电♥话♥吗?
Hey, Rosie. Can you get your mommy on the phone?
请问是谁啊?
Who's calling, please?
是安吉拉阿姨 -妈妈,是安吉拉阿姨
It's Auntie Angie. - Mommy, it's Aunt Angie.
等我一会,好吗?嘿,你在哪里了?
Give me a second, okay? Hey, where are you?
安吉拉? -我有点不舒服
Angela? - I'm not feeling well.
什么意思?我们都在等你
What do you mean? We're all waiting for you.
她说有点不舒服
She says she's not feeling well.
她上次也是这样说的 -能让我和妹妹说吗?
That's what she said the last time. Can I talk to my sister, please?
你在哪里,安吉?
Where are you, Angie?
她的工作太忙,不像…
MO She's got a real job. It's not like...
安吉拉?
Angela?
我回家了
I went home.
怎么了?她在哪里?
MO What's wrong? Where is she?
我不明白,刚和你通话
I don't understand. Last time I talked to you,
你说在路上了,圣诞老人的衣服怎么办呢?
you were on your way. What about the costume?
我们吃吧,你现在应该知道你妹妹的为人了
Let's just eat. You should know your sister by now.
有些时候如果你能
It would be nice if you'd try
把家人放在第一位就好了
and put your family ahead of your work sometimes.
够了,电♥话♥给我
MO That's enough. Give me the phone.
安吉,怎么了?
Angie, what's wrong?
喂?我听不到
Hello? I can't hear her.
宝贝?你能听到吗?
Sweetie? Can you hear me?
嘿,妈妈,我在 -亲爱的,发生什么事了?你在哪里?
Hi, Mom. I'm here. - Honey, what happened? Where are you?
我不知道
I don't know.
我想是得了流感
I think it's the flu.
你听起来很糟,你确定没事吗?
You really sound terrible. Are you sure you're okay?
没事,我只是需要休息
Yeah. I just need some rest.
好的
Okay.
好好休息,希望明天你能好些,过来吃午餐
Rest up and hopefully you'll feel better for lunch tomorrow.
别担心圣诞老人衣服,好吧?
And don't worry about the costume, okay?
圣诞快乐,安吉,我爱你 -我也爱你,妈妈
Merry Christmas, angel. I love you. - I love you too, Mom.
这是我收到最好的圣诞礼物
That was the best Christmas present anyone's ever given me.
谢谢
Thank you.
现在我要送份礼物给你
And now I have a present for you.
来啊
Go ahead.
拆开看看
Open it.
你都不好奇?
Aren't you even curious?
拆开来
Open it.
这就对了
Yes.
就知道你现在很好奇
Bet you're curious now.
好了,不折磨你了
Okay. Enough torture.
看,这都是剪辑好的
Watch. It's all cued up.
你为什么要给我看这些? -等等
Why are you showing this to me? - Wait.
你闯祸了,混球
You fucked up now, asshole.
抱歉要你看这些
Sorry you had to see that.
你想散步吗?
You want to go for a stroll?
这些家伙总是为所欲为
These guys always do whatever they want.
好了
Here we go.
洛克,坐下
Rocky, sit down!
为什么你要那样做?
Why did you do that?
洛克,他妈的闭嘴!
Rocky, shut the fuck up!
让我扶你起来 -不要
Let me help you up. - Don't.
不要碰我! -我不会伤害你的,好吗?
Don't touch me! - I'm not gonna hurt you. All right?
你弄疼我的胳膊了
You're hurting my arm.
那是因为你的胳膊 没有放松,知道吗?
That's because you won't relax your arms. Okay?
来 -放我走,我不会说出去的
Come on. - Just let me go. I won't tell anyone.
我相信你,我只是要给你看点东西
Yeah, I believe you. I just need to show you something.
过去的我们就别想了,好吗?
Let's put that all behind us, yeah?
走吧
Here we go.
啊哦
Uh-oh.
我想我酒喝多了
I think I drank too much wine.
真不该开车
I really shouldn't be driving.
开个玩笑
I'm just kidding.
你知道吗,我经常看到你开车经过这里
You know, I've seen you drive out of here so many times.
和你在一辆车上感觉有点怪
Strange being in the car with you.
其实,感觉很好
It's great, actually.
你刚说我们要出去兜风 -是的
I thought you said we were taking a drive. - We are.
那为什么我们向下开,汤姆?
Then why are we going down, Tom?
外里很冷
It's freezing out there.
而且,这里会更好
Besides, this is gonna be much better.
为什么我们到这下面来,托马斯?
Why are we down here, Thomas?
汤姆?
Tom?
噢,我的天,汤姆
Oh, my God, Tom.
这是什么?
What is this?
我送你的礼物
This is my present to you.
我想让你用这个告诉他
I want you to take this and show him.
告诉他什么?
Show him what?
告诉他你不是荡♥妇♥
Show him you're not a slut.
用这个教训他,他不能为所欲为
Take this and teach him he can't be touching every woman he wants.
你是说电梯的事情吗?
Are you talking about what happened in the elevator?
噢,汤姆,别,你不清楚,那是个误会
Oh, Tom, no. You don't understand. That was a mistake.
一个愚蠢的误会
A stupid mistake.
什么?他想强♥暴♥你 -不是的
What? He tried to rape you. - No.
他在聚会上喝的有点蒙,汤姆 他没有要强♥暴♥我
He got a little out of hand at a party, Tom. He hardly tried to rape me.
你看,他喝醉了,他道歉了
Look, he was drunk. He apologized.
哦,他道歉了
Oh, he apologized.
你以为他就对你一个人那样吗?
You think you're the first woman he tried to do this to?
我看见他想骚扰大楼内所有的女人
I've seen him try to touch every woman in the building.
他是个疯子,流氓 -不是的
He's a pervert. A degenerate. - No.
他是好人,汤姆
He's a good man, Tom.
看看他,他有家庭 他有妻子,汤姆,不要这样
Look at him. He has a family. He has a wife. Tom, please don't.
汤姆,汤姆… -不要叫我名字,行不行?
Tom, Tom... Stop calling out my name, all right?
我知道你想要做什么
I know what you're trying to do.
你想表现你的同情心 好像你才是可怜的被害人
You're trying to humanize yourself, like you're some poor victim.
我告诉过你,我不会伤害你的!好吗?
I told you, I'm not gonna hurt you! All right?
别再叫我名字!够了!
Stop calling out my name! Enough's enough!
汤姆,汤姆,汤姆!你要说多少遍?
Tom, Tom, Tom! How many times can you say it?
好了
Okay.
我知道你是个凡人,对吧?
I know you're a person, okay?
我也是个凡人
I'm a person, too.