警♥察♥?
The police?
不用,我相信他只是要帮你
No. I'm sure he's just trying to help you.
对吧?
Right?
安吉拉?
Angela?
你还在那里吗?
Are you still there?
听着,你这个孬种,我已经报♥警♥了 我就待在这里
Listen you fuck-face, I called the cops and I'm gonna stay down here
等警♥察♥来,我建议你♥他♥妈♥的赶快跑路吧!
as long as it takes until they get here, so I suggest that you get the fuck out!
我只是想和你谈谈
I just wanna talk to you.
所以我装成别人的声音,好吗?别生气
That's why I pretended to be someone else, okay? So don't be upset.
你要出来吗?我刚只是开玩笑
Will you come out? I was just kidding.
下地狱吧!
Just go to hell!
难道你还不明白吗?我做这些都是为了你 那个家伙一点也不尊重你
Don't you understand? I did it for you. That guy showed you no respect.
你为什么不愿意和我说话呢,安吉拉?
Why won't you talk to me, Angela?
给我个机会
Just give me a chance.
如果你能给我一个机会,问题会解决的
If you just give us a chance, it can work out.
你会慢慢喜欢我的
You'll grow to like me.
这种情况经常发生,当两个人
That's usually what happens when two people
在危难关头,不得已共渡难关
are forced to be together in a stressful situation.
他们不得不依赖对方,最终相互支持
They have to depend on one another. And eventually they support each other.
相互欣赏,甚至有时坠入爱河
They like each other. Sometimes they even fall in love.
安吉拉
Angela.
求你不要这样
Please don't do this.
为什么不和我说话?
Why won't you talk to me?
你知道吗,我希望你能更加自爱一些
You know, I wish you had just a little bit more respect for yourself.
我不会出去的!你听到了吗?
I'm not coming out! Do you hear me?
我他妈的不出去,你个傻♥逼♥!
I'm not fucking moving, you fuck!
卡尔!噢,不要
Karl! Oh, no, please.
卡尔!
Karl!
醒醒,卡尔!
Come on, Karl!
安吉拉?
Angela?
你那里很冷吧
You must be freezing out here.
安吉拉
Angela.
真乱啊
What a mess.
安吉拉
Angela.
卡尔受伤了
I think Karl is hurt.
安吉拉?我们是否应该帮他叫救护车呢?
Angela? Should we call him an ambulance?
那样他就能和家人团聚 你也就能去你姐姐家了
That way he can go back to his kids and family, and you can go to your sister's.
我就待在这里!停车场里!
And I could stay here! In this parking lot!
一个人!
All by myself!
那显然是皆大欢喜!
Because that's obviously what everybody wants!
安吉拉?
Angela?
我不能整晚不停的找你
I just can't keep chasing you around all night.
另外,这里都锁上了
Besides, the whole place is locked.
安吉拉?
Angela?
你又能逃到哪里去呢?
Where are you gonna go if you get away?
外面很冷
It's freezing out there.
你出不去的
You can't go out.
安吉拉?
Angela?
安吉拉!
Angela!
安吉拉?
Angela?
破坏圣诞气氛,卡尔
Way to ruin Christmas, Karl.
没有你的圣诞节
I'll have a blue
我会悲伤
Christmas without you
我会悲伤
I'll be so blue
一想到你
Just thinking about you
绿色的圣诞树上
Decorations of red
火红的装饰
On a green Christmas tree
都将不同,我的爱
Won't be the same, dear
你不在我身边
If you're not here with me
那些悲伤的
And when those blue
雪花开始飘落
Snowflakes start falling
那些悲伤的
That's when those blue
记忆一一浮现
Memories start calling
你会过个快乐的
You'll be doing all right
白色圣诞节
With your Christmas of white
而我将渡过悲伤
But I'll have a blue
悲伤、悲伤、悲伤的圣诞节
Blue, blue, blue Christmas
你会过个快乐的
You'll be doing all right
白色圣诞节
With your Christmas of white
而我将渡过悲伤
But I'll have a blue
悲伤、悲伤、悲伤的圣诞节
Blue, blue, blue Christmas
谢谢,非常感谢
Thank you. Thank you very much.
噢,耶
Oh, yeah.
你要化妆吗?
Do you want makeup?
好的
Okay.
你有我一生见过
You have the most beautiful lips
最漂亮的嘴唇
I have ever seen in my life.
你很美
You're beautiful.
谢谢你接受我的邀请
Thank you for accepting my invitation.
你有很棒的身体
You have a wonderful body.
这一切已经注定,宝贝
It was meant to be, babe.
我和你
Me and you.
你的皮肤…
Your skin...
很柔软
It's soft.
亲爱的
Honey.
我爱你,安吉拉,你知道的,对吧?
I love you. Angela, you know that, right?
喂?
Hello?
该死
Shit.
我在下面,喂?听得见吗?
I'm down here. Hello? Can you hear me?
没关系
It's okay.
喂,长官,有什么事吗?
Hello, Officer. Can I help you?
你能打开门吗?
Can you open up the gate, please?
你好,警官,我马上就来
Yes, sir. I'll be right up.
对不起,我必须这样做
I'm sorry. I have to do this.
嗨
Hey.
不好意思,我刚才在底层巡逻
Sorry about that. I was on the bottom floor doing my rounds.
今晚怎么样?
What's going on tonight?
我们接到报告说这里有动静,知道原因吗?
We got a call about a disturbance at this address. Know anything about that?
不知道,整晚都很安静
No, it's been real quiet all night.
有看到、听到什么可疑的吗?
See anything, hear anything suspicious?
就像我说过的,我只是执勤
Like I said, I was just doing my rounds.
真的很安静,这里没有看到别的人
It's been really quiet. I haven't seen anybody down here.
有什么车吗?
Any cars in there?
这是停车场
Well, it is a parking garage.
这层有零散几辆车停着
There's a few cars scattered over here in this level.
第二层有个出租处
On the second level there's a rental thing.
就像我说过的,今晚附近 没有人,除了我和洛克
Like I said, there's been no one around tonight. Except me and Rocky.
晚上你们两个人在这里执勤
Two of you working here tonight.
算是吧,它是我的狗 现在在下面的办公室里
Kind of. He's my dog. He's down in the office right now.
我们要到处看看 上车来,我们带你一程
We're gonna take a look around. Get in the back. We'll give you a ride.
好的
That's a great idea.
我要关上这扇门,附近很多无家可归的人
I've just gotta close this gate. A lot of homeless people around here.
多谢顺风车
Thanks for the ride.
如果你们想检查其它几层
If you guys wanna check out the other floors,
沿着这条路就可以了
just keep going around this way.
小心第三层,有个水管破了,明白了?
But be careful on P3. There's a broken water main, okay?
我们就回来 -好的
We'll come back around. - Okay.
这里到底是怎么了?
What the hell's going on here, man?
救我!救命!
Help me! Help!
救命!救命!
Help me! Help!
救命!
Help me!
确定今晚没看到什么不正常的事情?
Sure you haven't seen anything weird tonight?
没有,大家今晚走的都很早
No. Everybody left really early tonight.
你这里在聚会?
You having a party in here?
没有,没有,只是我和洛克,没有聚会
No, no. It's just me and Rocky, not a party.
有人来这里吗?你知道,整点儿小活动啥的?
Got anybody coming over to visit? You know, a little action?
我?不会,如果我今晚带人来这里 公♥司♥要解雇我的
Me? No. The company would fire me if I had anyone down here tonight.
尤其是这个时候
Especially at this hour.
我们不想发生什么违规的事情 对吧,伙计?
Well, we don't want to break any rules. Right, partner?
不要在我们值班的时候
Not on my watch.