我知道你有感情,我也有感情
I know you have feelings. I have feelings, too.
我关心你的感受
I care about your feelings.
他才是应该害怕的人,他才是没有感情的人
He's the one you should be scared of. He's the one who has no feelings.
所以如果你想帮他
So if you want to help him,
拿这个教训他
take this and teach him a lesson.
我告诉过你,他道歉了
I told you, he apologized.
什么?道歉了就可以再犯吗?
What? He can just apologize and then he can do it again?
然后再次道歉然后…
And then he's just gonna apologize again and then...
你不能让这卑鄙的家伙这样对你!
You've got to stop letting these assholes have their way with you!
汤姆,请相信我,这只是个误会,汤姆
Tom, please believe me. It was just a misunderstanding, Tom.
汤姆,汤姆!别再叫我的名字!我说过的!
Tom, Tom! Just stop calling out my name! I told you!
是不是? -是的!是的
Didn't I? - Yes! Yes.
对不起,但是你吓到我了 -天!什么时候你才能明白?
I'm sorry, but you're scaring me. - Jesus! When are you gonna understand?
我是来帮你的,我不会伤害你
I'm here to help you. I'm not gonna hurt you.
好
Okay.
我来
I'll do it.
你给我松开,我来动手
You untie me and I'll do it.
不行,哦,不行,喔
No. Oh, no. Whoa.
你是个好人
You're a good person.
你也是个好人
You're a good person, too.
我不应该要你做这个,对不起
I should have never asked you to do this. I'm sorry.
不,没关系,我想做
No. It's okay because I want to.
你只需要放开我,我替你动手
You just have to untie me and I'll do it for you.
不用,不,应该由我来保护你
No, no. It's my job to protect you.
不,汤姆,听我说,别,什么都别做
No, Tom, listen to me. It's not. Please don't do anything.
别想要逃走,好吗?
Don't try to run away, okay?
我能相信你吗?
Can I trust you?
我能相信你吗? -可以
Can I trust you? - Yes.
你可以相信我
You can trust me.
对不起,哦,天,对不起
I'm sorry. Oh God, I'm sorry.
那么…
So...
你喜欢骚扰女孩子,对吧?
You like to touch girls, do you?
不对?看看她
No? Look at her.
我说看着她
I said look at her.
你觉得她看起来开心吗?呃?
Does she look happy to you? Huh?
嘢
Yeah.
你惹错人了
You messed with the wrong girl.
你凭什么认为你配得上她?呃?
What makes you think you deserve her? Huh?
谁借你的胆?
What gives you the right?
知道吗?你虚有其表
You're something else, you know that?
自命不凡的家伙,不过是常青藤的一坨屎
You pretentious lvy League piece of shit.
你不配活在这个世上
You don't own the world and everyone in it.
你以为你这样的人,想要染指的女人
What is a guy like you thinking when he puts his hands all over a girl
谁会对你没有兴趣?谁都像个荡♥妇♥似的?
who obviously is not interested? Who is obviously not a slut?
这都因为你自以为是,对吧?
Because that's what you think they are, right?
什么?我听不见,你说什么?
Yeah? I can't hear you. What did you say?
什么?能大点声吗?
What? Can you speak up?
因为你嘴封着所以说不出来,是吧?
Because you can't talk your way out of this one, can you?
我为什么还要对你浪费时间? -不要!
Why am I even wasting my time with you? - No!
什么?安吉拉,他罪有应得! -什么都别做,汤姆,求你!
What? Angela, he deserves it! - Don't do anything, Thomas, please!
不要!
No!
别打了!别打了!
Stop it! Stop it!
破坏圣诞气氛,混球
Way to ruin Christmas, asshole.
好了,他不会再骚扰你了
Well, he won't be bothering you again.
我们要去哪里?
Where are we going?
我们不能把他留在这里,你要带上他
We can't just leave him here. You have to get him.
什么?为什么你要护着他?
What? Why are you defending him?
我没有,我没
I'm not. I'm not.
你喜欢这样?喜欢被骚扰?
Do you like this? Do you like to get touched?
喜欢他在停车场骚扰你?
You like it when he touches you in the parking garage?
你想躺在这里? -你知道不是这样的
Do you want to get laid here? - You know that's not true.
那是什么样的呢?和工作有关?
So what is it? A career thing?
靠他妈这个升职?
Did you fuck him to get a promotion?
我们不能把他留在这里
We can't leave him here.
你说的对,对不起
You're right. I'm sorry.
我们不应该把他留着这里
We shouldn't leave him here.
等等!汤姆,停下来!
Wait! Thomas, stop!
你要干什么? -我们要送他一程
What are you doing? - We're gonna just take him for a little drive.
你要干什么? 汤姆,停车!求你!
What are you doing? Tom, stop the car! Please!
停车!求求你!
Please stop! Please!
停车!你干什么,汤姆?不要!
Stop it! What are you doing, Tom? No!
不要!不要!
No! No!
噢,我的天!
Oh, my God!
不要,求求你!噢,我的天!别这样
No, please! Oh, my God! Don't do this.
求你不要!不要!
Please don't! No!
汤姆,别
Thomas, no.
你是个好人,汤姆,别这样做
You're a good person, Thomas. Please don't do this.
别!天啊,别!停车!
No! God, no! Stop it!
嘿!嘿!
Hey! Hey!
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
安吉拉!回来!
Angela! Come back!
是你勾引他的,对不对?骗子!
You fucked him, didn't you? Liar!
嘿!这儿呢!
Hey! Down here!
能听到吗?救命!
Can you hear me? Help!
下面!能听到吗?
Down here! Can't you hear me?
好孩子
Good boy.
坐,好孩子
Sit. Good boy.
就待在那里,洛克
Stay right there, Rocky.
待着
Stay there.
救救我!请救救我!
Help me! Help me, please!
请救救我!有人要杀我!救命!
Help me, please! Someone's trying to kill me! Help me!
救命!
Help me!
有人要杀我!
Somebody's trying to kill me!
噢,卡尔,你在哪儿呢?
Oh, Karl. Where are you?
噢,我的天
Oh, my God.
安吉拉?
Angela?
如果有人能听见…
Please. If anyone can hear me...
我被困在阿卡迪亚大厦的地下车♥库♥
I'm trapped in the underground parking structure of the Arcadia Building.
派克大街2370号♥
It's 2370 Park Avenue.
有人要杀我
Someone's trying to kill me.
安吉拉
Angela.
安吉拉,出来
Angela, come out.
该死
Shit.
安吉拉?
Angela?
我们能谈谈吗?
Can we talk about this?
好像有人在玩躲迷藏,呃,洛克?
Looks like somebody's playing games, huh, Rocky?
安吉拉?
Angela?
快啊
Come on.
上大堂去,快…
Come on. Lobby. Lobby.Come on.
怎么他妈的锁上了?
Why is it fucking locked?
安吉拉!
Angela!
喂?
Hello?
喂?听得到吗?
Hello? Can anyone hear me?
有人吗?
Please, hello?
回答我啊?
Answer, please?
喂?这里是五弟兄保安,喂?
Yes? Five Brothers Security here. Hello?
我在,能听到吗?
Yes. I'm here. Can you hear me?
我听得很清楚,有什么事情?
I can hear you fine. How can I help you?
我被绑♥架♥了,我在 “伯奈特、史密斯和斯坦伯格”事务所工作
I'm being kidnapped. I work at Brieter, Smith and Steinberg.
派克大街2370号♥
It's 2370 Park Avenue
我现在躲在电梯里,请帮我打911好吗?
and I'm hiding in the elevator. Please can you call 911?
冷静一下,小姐,现在你身边还有其它人吗?
Calm down, miss. Is there someone with you right now?
没有,他在外面的停车场里 他已经杀死了一个人
No, he's outside in the parking lot. He already killed someone else.
你看见他杀的吗?
Did you see him do it?
是的!他叫汤姆,是大楼停车场的保安
Yes! His name is Thomas and he's the parking attendant in my building.
请你快点,我这里很危险
If you'll just please hurry. I'm in danger.
女士,你别紧张,深吸口气
Ma'am, you have got to relax and take a deep breath.
你♥他♥妈♥的要我怎么不紧张?这个人要杀我!
How do you fucking expect me to relax? This man is trying to kill me!
你能不能行行好帮我报♥警♥?
Can you please try to understand and call the cops?
请打911!
Please just call 911!