是的,我重新起草了合同,增加了新的条款
Yes, sir. I redrafted the contracts to include the new stipulations.
那现在合同在哪? -我马上把修改好的传真给你
Then where are they? - I'm faxing the revisions now.
你按我要求的修改了吗?
Did you make all the changes I asked for?
是的,我加入了百分之四的增长 与之相对应地增加了2百万
Yes. I included the four percent increase and the extra 2 million.
不对,不对,如果是百分之四的增长 那你至少要加3百万
No, no. If it's a four percent increase then you have to add at least 3 million dollars.
他们不是这样告诉我的
That's not what I was told.
谁告诉你的? -他们的律师
Who told you that? - Their lawyers.
都是一群蠢蛋!我不知道 他们竟然完全不沟通
They're all idiots! I don't understand this total lack of communication.
没什么,我只是不清楚,先生
It's okay. I just had no way of knowing, sir.
听着,我需要你这样做
Look, this is what I need you to do.
先生,你能稍等片刻吗? -好
Sir, could I put you on hold for a second? - Okay.
谢谢,嗨,乔迪 -哈珀先生叫你去他办公室
Thanks. Hi, Jody. - Mr. Harper wants to see you in his office.
好啊,是得去下 -还要我发这些传真吗?
Great. Of course. - Still want me to fax those?
不用了,我还没有做好 你可以回家了
You don't have to. I'm not even done yet. You should go home.
真的吗? -很晚了
Are you sure? - It's late.
我不想你父母担心你 出去吧
I don't want your parents to worry. Get out of here.
好的,圣诞快乐,安吉拉 -圣诞快乐,乔迪
Okay. Merry Christmas, Angela. - Merry Christmas, Jody.
嗨,洛林,我当然会准时到的
Hi, Lorraine. Of course I'm going to make it.
我再打给你,好吗?
Just let me call you back. Okay?
就几分钟,我答应你,好的
In a few minutes, I promise. Okay.
还在处理摩根那个交易?
Still on the Morgan deal?
有什么事情吗,吉姆?
What can I do for you, Jim?
我…
I...
我不知道怎么…
I don't know how to...
安吉拉,我为我所做过的事情感到很抱歉
Angela, I feel terrible about what happened.
没什么,不要再担心了,好吗?
It's fine. Let's just not worry about it, okay?
不,不好,我真是个混球
No, it's not okay. I acted like a real jerk.
我喝的太多而且…你知道 圣诞聚会能是什么样子的
I had too many drinks and... You know how these Christmas parties can be.
我们去年有了个小孩…
We had a baby last year, and...
这一年很辛苦
It's been a hard year.
我也是这样想的
I'm sure that it has.
我只是想告诉你 我真的很抱歉,能原谅我吗?
I simply want to tell you that I'm really, really sorry. Okay?
接受你的道歉
Apology accepted.
谢谢,圣诞快乐,安吉拉
Thanks. Merry Christmas, Angela.
你也是,吉姆
You too, Jim.
你在公♥司♥里打的电♥话♥? 还以为你在回家的路上呢
You calling me from work? Thought you were going home first.
东西我已经都带好了,不用担心 -快来啊,安吉
I brought everything with me. Don't worry. - Get over here, Angie.
天,晚餐拖得太久了
God, I am so late with this dinner.
你带了圣诞老人的衣服吗?希望你没忘记
Did you pick up the Santa Claus costume? I hope you didn't forget it.
没忘,在车里呢
It's in the car.
我觉得爸爸比孩子们还要兴奋
I think Dad is more excited than the kids.
我迫不及待地想离开这里 和你们待在一起
I can't wait to get out of here and see you guys.
吉米,把那个挪到后面 我们马上就要吃晚餐了
Jimmy, put that back. We're having dinner soon.
你今晚想不想圣诞老人来呢? -妈妈,我希望圣诞老人来
You want Santa to come tonight or not? - Mommy, I want Santa to come.
那就帮我布置餐桌
Then help me set the table.
别太晚了 -不会的,我答应你
Please don't be late. - I won't. I promise.
好的,拜 -拜
Okay, bye. - Bye.
好
Okay.
噢,天! -老天!
Oh, Jesus! - My God!
对不起,安吉拉… -没关系
Sorry, Angela... - It's okay.
我刚要锁这层楼,我不知道还有人在平安夜
I was just locking up the floors. I didn't know anybody would be working
工作到这么晚
this late on Christmas Eve.
我也没想到 -对不起
Me neither. - Sorry.
我一会再过来,好吗?
I'll come back later, all right?
其实,如果你不介意稍等一会,我就锁门
Actually, if you wouldn't mind waiting, I'll lock my office
然后和你一起乘电梯下去 -好的
and take the elevator down with you. - Sure.
一会儿就好
Two seconds.
你要工作整晚?
Do you work all night?
是的,不过接下来大楼要关闭三天
Yeah, but they're closing the building for the next three days.
除此之外,我除夕也休假 -那很好啊
Besides, I get New Year's Eve off. - That's good.
我希望我能赶得上孩子们拆礼物
I hope to get home in time for the girls to open up the presents.
他们好吗? -很好
How are they? - Great.
你父母不喜欢我 -你错了,他们喜欢你
Your parents can't stand me. - You're wrong. They love you.
那么,你今晚要去哪里? -我要去泽西我姐姐家里
So, where are you going this evening? - I'm going to my sister's house in Jersey.
我还以为你是上东部富人区的女孩
I thought of you more as an Upper East Side girl.
是缅因州的上东部,我在一个农场长大的
Upper east side of Maine, actually. I grew up on a farm.
农场?我真不敢相信
Now, I'm having trouble believing that.
嘿,别被我时尚的外表骗到 我内心依然很淳朴
Hey, don't let the fancy clothes fool you. I keep it real.
你是这样形容的吗?内心淳朴?
Is that what you call it? Keeping it real?
晚安,卡尔 -圣诞快乐,安吉拉
Goodnight, Karl. - Merry Christmas, Angela.
你也是,再见
You too. I'll see you soon.
我答应你我现在就出发
I promise you I'm leaving right now.
我知道,对不起,我在电梯里
I know. I'm sorry, but I'm in the elevator.
最多25分钟
Twenty-five minutes, tops.
我听不见,什么? 洛林,声音断断续续的
I can't hear you. What? Lorraine, you're breaking up.
喂?
Hello?
不是吧
You have got to be kidding.
快点
Come on.
噢,天,我该怎么办?
Oh, God. What am I gonna do?
我现在应该下车
I'm getting out of the car is what I'm gonna do.
哦,该死
Oh, shit.
有人吗?
Hello?
天!
Jesus!
洛克,你在干什么?过来
Rocky, what are you doing? Heel.
别动,坐着
Stay. Down.
很抱歉 -没关系
Sorry about that. - It's okay.
你能打开通向电梯的那扇门吗?
Look, can you unlock the door to the elevator room?
我的车点不着了,我要上去叫出租车
My car won't start, and I need to get upstairs and get a cab.
好,可以的,我只要找到门卡
Yeah, I can. I've just got to find my key cards.
抱歉,备份钥匙哪里去了? 我正要去巡逻,所以…
Sorry. Where are those darn keys? I'm about to do my rounds anyway, so...
好的,很好 -你的车怎么了?
Okay, great. - What happened to your car?
我也不清楚 -你大概是没有关车灯
I have no idea. - You probably left the lights on.
不太可能,我对这种事情一般很注意
I don't think so. I'm usually pretty good about that kind of thing.
人们常犯这种错,可能自己也没意识到你开到这里,四周很黑…就忘记了
People do it all the time. It's instinctive. You drive down here, it's dark... It happens.
我们走吧
Here we go.
好 -你知道吗,其实…
Great. - You know, actually...
我后面房♥间里有个充电器,如果你的电池没电你可以用它
I have a charger in the back, so if it is your battery probably you could use that.
谢谢,不过…我还是坐出租车好了,其实我已经晚了
Thank you, but... I really should just take a cab. I'm so late as it is.
不,不是,叫出租车可能要更久的时间,今天是圣诞夜
No, no. It would probably take longer to get a cab. It's Christmas Eve.
那…我也不知道,你决定,随便你想怎样
So... I don't know. Up to you. Whatever you want.
这需要多久? -就几分钟
How long will it take? - Just a few minutes.
现在在美丽的大都会歌♥剧院前
Now with beautiful Metropolitan Opera House in the background,
让我们看看 纽约、新泽西和康涅狄格三州的天气
let's check out the temperatures in the Tri-State Area.
你的车在哪边? -那边
Which way to your car? - Over there.
好
Okay.
加班,对吧?了解你的心情
Working late, huh? I know how you feel.
这种车大部分都挺可靠的,是吗?
These are pretty reliable cars for the most part, right?
应该是的
They're supposed to be.
好的,正极…
All right. Positive...
负极
Negative.
好了,试试看,点火 -好的
All right, try it. Turn her over. - Okay.
怪了
Strange.
等会,你车前灯能亮吗?
Hang on. Can you turn your headlights on?
怪事,再发动试试
Weird. Try turning the keys again.
见鬼 -好了,我想可以关掉车头灯了
Damn it. - All right. I guess turn the headlights off.
我想…
You know what?
就这样吧,你已经帮了很大的忙 我不想弄了
That's it. You've been a great help, but I give up.
对不起,我不知道车怎么了 我以为能帮上忙
Sorry. I don't know what happened. I thought I could do something.
你帮了很多了,现在能让我去电梯吗?
You've been great. Could you just let me in the elevator room now?
我只是想帮个忙
I was just trying to help.
我知道,谢谢你,谢谢
I know. And I appreciate it. Thank you.
嘿,我知道你因为 车启动不了很难过,但是…
Hey, I know you're upset about your car not starting, but...
今天是个节日,感恩的节日
It's the holidays. It's time to be thankful.
你知道吗?你说的对
You know what? You're right.
什么? -我应该感谢你
Yeah? - I should be thankful.
我,呃…
I, uh...
我给自己准备了一顿圣诞晚餐
I prepared a small Christmas meal for myself.
如果你愿意,可以和我一起
You could join me if you want.
我只是开玩笑 -哦,对不起,我已经筋疲力尽了
I'm just kidding. - Oh, sorry. I'm exhausted.
不过感谢你的帮助
But thanks for your help.