虽然你还没有放弃你的老方法
Even though you haven't given up the old ones.
任选一种你喜欢的方法 做完这宗买♥♥卖♥♥
Pick any method you like. Just make the deal.
哪一宗买♥♥卖♥♥ 弗兰克
Which deal, Frank?
我们不止一宗 你我之间
We have more than one, you and me.
我们可以把它们捆在一起 一起解决
We can lump them together into one bundle, settle all of them.
就这儿 现在
Here and now.
放松 弗兰克
Easy, Frank.
放松
Easy.
你要学习如何解决问题
You gotta learn not to push things.
放轻松是一个生意人必须作的第一件事
Taking it easy is the first thing a businessman should do.
我有个主意 莫顿先生能教你更多的东西
I got an idea Mr Morton can teach you a lot more.
多少钱
How much?
一块钱
One dollar.
驾
Giddy up!
驾
Giddy up!
我发誓我们会听到那种奇怪的声音
I'd swear we're going to have that strange sound.
现在
Right now.
时间过得真快
Time sure flies.
已经过了12点了
It's already past 1 2.
但是他们是他的人
But they were his men.
是啊 - 他们想要杀了他
Yeah. - And they tried to kill him.
有人出更高的价
They found somebody who pays better.
你 你却救了他
And you! You saved his life.
我只是不让他们杀他 那不是一回事
I didn't let them kill him. That's not the same thing.
对
Sure.
那不是一回事
It's not the same thing.
你快穿好衣服
You get dressed.
是时候回家了
It's time to go home.
煮咖啡了吗
Did you make coffee?
这次我煮了
This time I did.
味道很好
Good.
我母亲就是这样煮咖啡的
My mother used to make coffee this way.
热热的 浓浓的 而且味道很好
Hot, strong and good.
夏恩
Cheyenne.
他在那里等什么
What's he waiting for out there?
他在做什么
What's he doing?
他在削一块木头
He's whittling on a piece of wood.
我有预感当他削完的时候
I got a feeling when he stops whittling,...
会有什么事情发生
..something's gonna happen.
见到我很吃惊吗
Surprised to see me here?
我知道你会来的
I knew you'd come.
莫顿曾经跟我说过 我永远都不会跟他一样
Morton once told me I could never be like him.
现在我知道为什么了
Now I understand why.
如果没有去找他 你就会知道你还是属于某个地方
Wouldn't have bothered him, knowing you were around somewhere alive.
所以你发现你根本就不是一个生意人
So you found out you're not a businessman after all?
只是一个人而已
Just a man.
一个古老的人种
An ancient race.
其他的莫顿们会过来 他们会把它消灭
Other Mortons will be along and they'll kill it off.
未来跟我们无关
The future don't matter to us.
现在也无关
Nothing matters now.
不为土地 不为钱 也不为女人
Not the land, not the money, not the woman.
我来这里是要找你
I came here to see you.
因为我知道你现在会告诉我你在寻找什么
Cos I know that now you'll tell me what you're after.
只有在死亡的那一刻
Only at the point of dying.
我知道
I know.
我为你热了一些水 我还找到一个剃刀
I heated some water for you. I also found a razor.
放在那儿好了
Put it there, please.
我可以在剃胡子的时候看着到火车开过来
So I can watch the railroad move up while I shave.
你知道吗
You know what?
如果我是你 我就会下去给那些人一些水喝
If I was you, I'd go down there and give those boys a drink.
你不能想象
You can't imagine
能看到你这样的女人会让男人有多么高兴
how happy it makes a man to see a woman like you.
只是看着她
Just to look at her.
如果其中有人在后面拍你
And if one of them should pat your behind,...
就装作什么都没有
..just make believe it's nothing.
他们值得那个
They earned it.
让你亲爱的兄弟高兴
Keep your loving brother happy.
你是谁
Who are you?
你是个英俊的男人
You're sort of a handsome man.
但是我不是那个人
But I'm not the right man.
他也不是
And neither is he.
或许不是
Maybe not.
但是那不重要了
But it doesn't matter.
你不明白 吉儿
You don't understand, Jill.
那样的人总是有些东西♥藏♥在心里
People like that have something inside.
一些跟死亡有关的东西
Something to do with death.
如果那个家伙还活着 他会从那扇门进来
If that fella lives, he'll come in through that door,
拿起他的行李说再见
pick up his gear and say adios.
能看到这个小镇建成真得很好
It would be nice to see this town grow.
现在我要走了
Now I gotta go.
这里将成为一个美丽的小镇 甜水
Gonna be a beautiful town, Sweetwater.
我希望你将来能回来
I hope you'll come back someday.
将来
Someday.
是啊 我也要走了
Yeah. I gotta go, too.
让人们相信什么都没有发生过
Make believe it's nothing.
对不起 口琴家
Sorry, Harmonica.
我要留在这里了
I gotta stay here.
谁干的
Who?
我遇到了火车先生
I ran into Mr Choo-Choo.
我没有考虑到火车上那个废人
I didn't count on that half-man from the train.
他看起来很害怕
He got scared.
口琴家
Harmonica.
当他们射中你的时候
When they do you in,
真希望那家伙知道该往哪儿打
pray it's somebody who knows where to shoot.
走开
Go away.
走开
Go away.
走开 我不希望你看着我死
Go away. I don't want you to see me die.
电影精选列表