戴夫.詹金斯
Dave Jenkins.
戴夫.詹金斯很久以前就死了
Dave Jenkins is dead a long time ago.
卡德·本森
Calder Benson.
你的名字 本森也已经死了
What's your name? Benson's dead, too.
你应该比别人都清楚
You ought to know better than anyone.
你杀了他们
You killed 'em.
你是谁
Who are you?
你到底是谁 你 - 弗兰克
Who are you, you... - Frank!
那个女人
The woman.
我们这是在浪费时间
We're only losing time.
好吧 这次 我要亲自去会一会她
Alright. This time, I'll take care of her personally.
对啊 这对你来说在容易不过了
Yeah, it ought to be easy for you.
让他在这里暖和暖和
Keep him warm for me.
他要是找麻烦 就打他
If he gives you any trouble, hit him.
不要打嘴 他还要讲话呢 而且要说很多
Not in the mouth. He's got to talk. And plenty.
在纳瓦霍悬崖等我
Meet me at the Navajo cliff.
给我好好看着那个跛子
Keep an eye on that cripple all the time.
知道了 弗兰克
Sure, Frank.
看到什么人吗 - 没有
See anyone? - No.
就是他
There he is.
你只知道怎么开枪
You only know how to shoot?
你也知道该怎么砍断绳索吧
Or do you know how to cut, too?
嗨 你
You.
等一下
Wait a minute.
让我们好好看看你
Let's have a good look at you.
火车先生(儿语)
Mr Choo-Choo.
找到你很容易 你这个混♥蛋♥
It's easy to find you. Bastard.
我现在没有必要杀你
I don't have to kill you now.
你像蜗牛一样留下粘液
You leave a slime behind you like a snail.
两条美丽的亮闪闪的铁轨
Two beautiful shiny rails.
还有另外一个混♥蛋♥
There's another bastard.
他离我们越来越远
And he's getting further away every minute.
这就是了 你丈夫给我买♥♥的
There it is. What your husband ordered from me.
他付了我现金 现在都是属于你的了
And seeing as how he paid cash, it all belongs to you.
橡木 厚木板 榉木 松木
Oak planks, beech, pine.
都是一流的木材
All first-grade lumber.
还有这些横梁 路基
And there's beams and foundation pylons.
十桶钉子 二十桶柏油 和所有的工具
Ten kegs of nails, 20 barrels of tar, and all these tools.
也许他需要用这些来扩大农庄
Maybe he wanted to enlarge the farmhouse.
扩大农庄
Enlarge the farmhouse?
他都可以建八个农庄了
He could have built at least eight of them.
顺便问一下 女士
By the way, ma'am,
马克贝恩还买♥♥了这个 说是很重要
McBain also ordered this. Said it was important.
但是他好像忘记告诉我他想在上面刷什么
Only it seems he forgot to tell me what he wanted printed on it.
车站
Station.
你说什么
How's that again?
我说了 在上面刷“车站”
I said print "station".
在找这个吗?
Looking for this?
我受够了你的屠夫战术
I've had enough of your butcher tactics.
我知道那个女人在这儿
I know that woman is here.
我不希望再有无谓的残杀
I don't want any more useless killing.
我想跟你买♥♥那块地
I'm ready to make a deal for that land.
付给你应得的那份
To pay what's necessary.
我不想再浪费任何时间
I don't want to waste any more time.
你犯了个大错 莫顿
You've made a big mistake, Morton.
当你不在那列火车上的时候 你就像个缩头乌龟一样
When you're not on that train, you look like a turtle out of its shell.
真有趣
Just funny.
外表可怜的瘸子 还善于吹牛 所以没有人知道你真正的可怕面目
Poor cripple talking big so nobody'll know how scared you are.
弗兰克 我来这里是跟你做交易的
I'm here to make a deal, Frank.
我没有时间跟你争
I don't have time to compete with you.
跟我争
Compete?
为什么 你 你自己站都站不稳
Why, you... You can't even stand on your own feet by yourself.
这样足够证明你强壮了吗
Is that sufficient to make you feel stronger?
我能把你像烂苹果一样压扁
I could squash you like a wormy apple.
当然 不过你不会那样做
Sure, but you won't do it.
因为那对你没什么好处
Because it's not to your advantage.
不知道你还能用你那完好的脚走多远
Who knows how far you'd have gone with two good legs.
把他带回火车 看着他
Help him back to the train. Keep your eye on him.
莫顿 不用担心那块地
Morton. Don't worry about the land.
如果你想付钱的话 你可以付
If you feel like paying for it, you can pay.
不过这对你来说也没有什么区别 去跟新主人说吧
It won't make any difference to you, dealing with the new owner.
夏恩
Cheyenne!
这里有个方树桩 上面写着“水槽”
There's a square staked out here. It says "water tank".
这里也有一个 不过写着“邮局”
Over here, too. Only, it says "post office".
这个写着“畜栏”
And this one says "corral".
这里写着“教堂”
And this here "church".
这些都他妈的是什么东西
What the hell is this?
你难道看不出来吗
Can't you see?
这是一个火车站
It's a station.
所有围绕它的是一个小镇
And all around it, a town.
布赖特.马克贝恩的小镇
Brett McBain's town.
他疯了
Was he crazy!
是呀 从某个特定的角度说
Yeah, in a very special way.
一个爱尔兰人
An lrishman.
他知道经过石板镇的铁路会继续往西去
He knew that railroad coming through Flagstone would continue on west.
所以他研究了全国的情况来到了这里
So he looked over all this country out here
直到他发现了这片沙漠
until he found this hunk of desert.
没有人需要它
Nobody wanted it.
但是他却买♥♥了下来
But he bought it.
然后缩衣节食的过了很多年 他在等待
Then he tightened his belt, and for years, he waited.
他在等待什么呢
Waited for what?
他在等待铁路修到这里
For the railroad to reach this point.
可是他是怎么知道铁路一定会经过他的领地
But how could he be sure the railroad would pass through his property?
那些蒸汽机 运转离不开水
Them steam engines can't roll without water.
在石板镇往西50英里以内 有水的地方只有这里
And the only water for 50 miles west of Flagstone is right here.
在这片土地下面
Under this land.
他不是个傻瓜 我们亲爱的朋友
He was no fool, our dead friend.
他打算用这块沙漠换取相同重量的金子
He was going to sell this piece of desert for its weight in gold.
你不会卖♥♥掉你毕生的梦想
You don't sell the dream of a lifetime.
布赖特.马克贝恩只是想要他的车站
Brett McBain wanted his station.
他有权利建造它
He got the rights to build it.
你是怎么知道这些的 - 我看过一份文件
How do you know all this? - I saw a document.
一切都井井有条 图章 签字 所有一切
It was all in order. Seals, signatures, everything.
只有一件东西
One thing, though.
用很小的字写的 是个简短的条款
In very small print, there is a short clause,
说马克贝恩或者他的继承人会失去所有的权利
which says that McBain or his heirs lose all rights
如果铁路到达这个地方的时候
if, by the time the railroad reaches this point,...
车站还没有建造好
..the station ain't built yet.
说到铁路 我想起了路匪
Speaking of railroads, I noticed the rail gang's already...
我注意到路匪早就藏在这些山的后面
I noticed the rail gang's already behind those hills.
在你注意到这点之前 他们就会来到这里
And before you know it, they're gonna be here.
是啊
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah.
听着
Listen.
口琴家
Harmonica.
一个小镇要是建造在铁路附近
A town built around the railroad.
你就可以发财了
You could make a fortune.
成百个一千美元
Hundreds of thousands of dollars.
或者更多
More than that.
成千个一千
Thousands of thousands.
他们说那是上百万
They call them millions.
上百万
Millions?
对 上百万 - 是啊
Yeah, millions. - Yeah.
我一直在想 如果跟一个聪明的女士做生意会来得容易些
I always thought it'd be easier to make a deal with a smart lady.
你所要做的就是
All you gotta do is...
你们他妈的都一个个杵在这里做什么
What in the hell are you standing around for?
头儿 我们应该做什么
Chief, what are we supposed to do?
你们应该做什么
What are you supposed to do?
建造车站 笨蛋
Build a station, idiots!
我想她不一定会喜欢这个车站
I figure it ain't gonna look like much.
电影精选列表