你知道
You know that.
我要上船去看一看大西洋
I got on board in sight of the Atlantic,
在我的眼睛瞎掉之前
and before my eyes rot,
我想看看窗外蓝色的大西洋
I want to see the blue of the Pacific outside that window.
我知道你在哪里上火车的
I know where you got on board.
别忘了 我也在那里
I was there, too, remember.
清除掉道路上的障碍 你说过
To remove small obstacles from the track, you said.
哦 还有一些
Well, there were a few.
但是我们走了很远 还是一样
But we travelled a long way, just the same.
而且很快
And fast.
骨头上的结核也走得很快
Even tuberculosis of the bones travels fast.
别把我当病人 莫顿先生
Don't play the sick man with me, Mr Morton.
你刚刚开始腿瘸我就认识你了
I knew you when you were just barely limping.
我看着你那枯掉的肢体一天天吞噬你
I watch that dry rot rise a little more every day.
任何一个正常人都会给自己来颗子弹的
Any normal man'd put a bullet in his brain.
然而你 只是变得稍微有些急躁
But you, you just got a little more hasty.
别的你一点都没变
Otherwise you ain't changed any.
你变了 弗兰克
I'd say you've changed, Frank.
很多
A lot.
你过去总是亲自去做事情
You used to take care of certain things personally.
现在 你要隐藏在幕后
Now, you're keeping in the background.
你会最终发号♥施令
You'll end up giving orders.
因为 目前 我不想让你总是一个人
It's because, now, I don't want to leave you alone too much.
你需要越来越多的人和你在一起
You're gonna need somebody more and more every day to stay near you.
朋友 - 或是同伙
Like a friend. - Or like a partner.
感觉如何 坐在那个桌子后面 弗兰克
How does it feel sitting behind that desk, Frank?
就像握着一把枪
It's almost like holding a gun.
不过更有威力些
Only much more powerful.
你看 和你在一起 我
You see, staying with you, l...
我也变得目光远大了
..I'm beginning to think big, too.
这次马克贝恩事件
This McBain business...
给了我一个想法
..has given me ideas.
什么意思 弗兰克
I'm sorry for you, Frank.
你做的很好
You're doing your best.
但是你永远无法取得像我一样的成功
You'll never succeed in becoming like me.
为什么
Why?
因为有很多事情你永远都不会不明白
Because there are many things you'll never understand.
这就是其中之一
This is one of them.
看 弗兰克 有很多种武器
You see, Frank, there are many kinds of weapons.
唯一能平息这场风波的是它
And the only one that can stop that is this.
现在应该回到我们的小麻烦上了吧
Now, shall we get back to our little problem?
也许你认为我的武器很简单 莫顿先生
My weapons might look simple to you, Mr Morton,
但它仍旧可以在我们的小麻烦上打个窟窿
but they can still shoot holes big enough for our little problems.
过不了多久 那个马克贝恩寡妇就不会再是个麻烦了
Pretty soon the widow McBain won't be a problem no more.
清晨 你醒来说 “世界 我了解你”
You wake up one morning and say, "World, I know you."
“从现在开始 不再有惊奇”
"From now on, there are no more surprises."
然后你偶尔碰倒了一个这样的男人
And then you happen to meet a man like this,
看起来像是一个好男人
who looked like a good man.
清澈的目光 强壮的臂膀
Clear eyes, strong hands.
他想娶你
And he wants to marry you.
这种事不常发生
Which doesn't happen often.
他说他还很富有 那并不重要
And he says he's rich, too, which doesn't hurt.
所以你想 “见鬼去吧 新奥尔良”
So you think, "The hell with New Orleans."
“现在我要说愿意还要去乡下生活”
"Now I'll say yes and go live in the country."
“我不介意给她生一群孩子”
"l wouldn't mind giving him half a dozen kids after all."
“照料房♥子 随便做些事情”
"Take care of a house. Do something. What the hell?"
唔 愿主使你的灵魂安息吧 布赖特.马克贝恩
Well, God rest your soul, Brett McBain.
就算他需要去使你脱离恶魔的控制
Even if he's going to have a job pulling you out of the devil's grip.
我仍旧愿意发誓 他一定在什么地方留下了财产
Still, I swear he'd left money around someplace.
如果你能发现就归你好了
If you can find it, you're welcome to it.
马克贝恩夫人要回文明社会去了
Mrs McBain goes back to civilisation.
少了一个丈夫 却多了一个好前程
Minus a husband and plus a great future.
你应该过得更好
You deserve better.
上一个对我那样说的男人就埋在那儿
The last man who told me that is buried out there.
知道吗 吉儿 你让我想到了我母亲
You know, Jill, you remind me of my mother.
她是Alameida最出名的妓♥女♥
She was the biggest whore in Alameida
世界上最好的女人
and the finest woman that ever lived.
无论我父亲是谁 一个小时抑或一个月
Whoever my father was, for an hour or for a month,...
他都一定是个开心的男人
..he must have been a happy man.
你想要什么
What do you want?
夏恩是对的 一旦你杀了四个人 很容易再去杀第五个
Cheyenne's right. Once you've killed four, it's easy to make it five.
现在还不是走的时候
This isn't the time to leave.
给我点水
Give me some water.
从井里
From the well.
我喜欢干净的水
I like my water fresh.
如果你听到奇怪的声响 就匐倒在地上
When you hear a strange sound, drop to the ground.
声响 什么声响
A sound? Like what?
就像那样
Like that.
他不止会吹口琴 还能开枪
He not only plays, he can shoot, too.
早上好 马克贝恩夫人
Morning, Mrs McBain.
什么风把你吹到这儿来了 - 早上好
What brings you to town? - Good morning.
也许你不记得了 昨天在葬礼上
Maybe you don't remember, but yesterday at the funeral...
我记得很清楚
I remember very well.
有什么我可以帮你的吗
Is there something I can do for you?
是的
Yes.
去见弗兰克 告诉他我什么都知道了
See Frank. And tell him I know everything.
为什么么个人都找我打听弗兰克这家伙
Why is everybody hounding me about this guy Frank?
我不认识他 我从来都没有听说过这个人
I don't know him. I've never heard of him.
我也很苦恼 我想安安稳稳的生活
I got my own worries, and all I want is to be left in peace.
告诉弗兰克 我想和他谈判 亲自
Tell Frank I want to negotiate with him. Personally.
告诉过你任何情况都不要来这里
You were told not to come here for any reason.
我不管你和弗兰克有什么交易 离这里远一点
Whatever business you have with Frank, keep it far away from here.
我知道 但是当我听那个女人说他知道一切时
I know, but when I heard that woman say she knew everything,
我觉得我应该来这儿告诉你这些
I thought I should come over here and tell you about it.
你没有想到会是个圈套吗
You never thought it wasn't a trick?
当然 但是你知道我非常谨慎
Sure, but you know I'm mighty careful.
没有人能跟着我
No one could have followed me.
那试我为你工作学到的第一件事
That's the first thing I learned, working for you.
去听看不到的 去看听不到的
To listen unseen and to watch unheard.
你应该去学习如何仿佛不存在一样生活
You should learn to live as if you didn't exist.
你认识我很长时间了 弗兰克
You've known me a long time, Frank.
你知道你可以相信我
You know you can trust me.
无赖的家伙
Wobbles.
谁会相信一个穿着吊带库却系皮带的家伙
How can you trust a man who wears both a belt and suspenders?
他连自己的裤子都不相信
The man can't even trust his own pants.
我们离开这里
Let's get out of here.
线路的终点
The end of the line.
是啊
Yeah.
带他上来
Get him on board.
捆上他
Tie him up.
等一等 弗兰克
Wait, Frank.
我没有
I didn't...
好啊 没有人跟踪你
So, nobody followed you?
没有 你应该相信我
No. You gotta believe me.
我只能这样相信你
So, this is the way I can trust you.
我可以解释 我不知道那家伙
I can explain. I didn't know that he...
滚出去 - 不 弗兰克
Get out. - No, Frank.
滚出去
Get out.
弗兰克 等一下
Frank, wait!
我告诉你不要出声
I told you to keep quiet.
Logan和吉姆解决掉那个女人了吗
Did Logan and Jim take care of the woman?
一些人在处理他们
Someone took care of them.
我们在马克贝恩家附近发现了他们
We found them out at McBain's place.
死了 那个女人不见了
Stone dead. And the woman was gone.
你朋友们的死亡率很高么 弗兰克
Your friends have a high mortality rate, Frank.
早先的三个 又有两个
First three, then two.
你就是那个约我的家伙
So you're the one who makes appointments.
你就是那个没有赴约的家伙
And you're the one who doesn't keep 'em.
你想要什么
What do you want?
你是谁
Who are you?
电影精选列表