但是 当她回来的时候 这将是她所看见的第一件东西
But it'll be the first thing she sees when she gets back.
如果她会回来的话
If she gets back.
我想
I think...
是啊
Yeah.
我想 如果杀了你的话我会很后悔
I'm beginning to think I might be a little sorry killing you.
你喜欢活着
You like being alive.
你也喜欢男人的手抚摸你的全身
You also like to feel a man's hands all over you.
你喜欢这样
You like it.
甚至那是杀了你丈夫的那个男人的双手
Even if they're the hands of the man who killed your husband.
啊
What a...
真是个小骚货
What a little tramp.
在这个世界上是不是 没有比保养皮肤更重要的事情了
Is there anything in the world you wouldn't do to save your skin?
没有了 弗兰克
Nothing, Frank.
现在我明白了为什么他们那么想念你
Now I understand why they miss you so much...
在那里 在新奥尔良
..down there in New Orleans.
伟大的发明 电报
Great invention, the telegraph.
“吉儿 那个深色皮肤的女人 ”
"Jill? The brunette?"
“波旁街上妓院里的那个 最有绅士风度的客人
"The customers of the most elegant whorehouse on Bourbon Street
自从她离开了之后 一直伤心哭泣
have been weeping ever since she left."
说 告诉我
Say, tell me.
老马克贝恩知道这些吗
Did old McBain know?
当然
Yeah.
当然 我打赌他知道
Yeah, I bet he did.
只有他才是那种跟妓♥女♥结婚的人
He was just the type to marry a whore.
我有个好主意
It's an idea.
我可以跟你结婚
I could marry you.
不过那块土地要属于我
And the land would become mine.
或许
And maybe...
或许你能成为一个完美的妻子
..you'd make a perfect wife.
不过我不会是一个好丈夫
It would be me who wouldn't be any good as a husband.
太坏了
Too bad.
我们必须另外想出一个解决的办法
We'll have to think of another solution.
更简单
Simpler.
更快捷
Quicker.
作为本郡的行政长官
As sheriff of this county,
我被邀请主持这次拍卖♥♥
I've been asked to preside over the sale by auction
所有属于吉儿.马克贝恩夫人的财产
of all property belonging to Mrs Jill McBain, here present.
这片土地总共320英亩
This parcel of land measures 320 acres.
没有任何纠纷 留置权和抵押
It's free of all encumbrances, liens and mortgages.
这块地及其所含
This property and all it contains,
所有的资产
Iock, stock and barrel,
都将在成交之时过户给幸运的买♥♥主
will be turned over to the lucky purchaser at the time of sale.
所有的东西都编号♥排列在
All the contents therein are listed by number
分发给你们的存货表格上
on the inventory sheet distributed among you.
全部财产将捆绑卖♥♥给出价最高的投标人
The entire property will be sold in block to the highest bidder.
好了 大家都明白了吧
Alright. That's clear to everybody.
我宣布拍卖♥♥开始
I declare the auction open.
现在 谁第一个竞拍
Now, who's going to make the first bid?
所有物品的清单 有些东西还是很值钱的
A list of all the items. Some of them are worth money.
好了 现在 谁第一个竞拍
Alright. Now, who's going to make the first bid?
200美元
$200.
好 我们有人出价200美元
Well, I have an opening bid of $200.
200美元 有没有更多的
$200. Do I hear more?
那块臭地不值那么多钱
That stinking piece of land ain't worth it.
哦 朋友 200美元
Come on, my friends, $200.
那些牲畜就值两倍的价钱
The livestock alone is worth twice that much.
那么
Well...
有人出300美元吗
Who's going to bid $300?
现在 朋友们 我知道我们不是在拍卖♥♥加州
Now, look, friends, I realise we're not offering California here,
但是200美元对于这块土地也太少了点
but 200 is damn little for all that property.
女士们 先生们 我不会接受200美元的押金
Ladies and gentlemen, I wouldn't even take 200 as a deposit.
嗯 没有人再加价了吗
Well, nobody's going to bid it up.
你确信你不需要设一个最低竞价吗
You're sure you wouldn't want to set a minimum price?
我希望我是错的 马克贝恩夫人
I wish I were wrong, Mrs McBain,
但是你有义务结束这次拍卖♥♥ 就算卖♥♥得很便宜
but you're liable to end up selling the place for a plate of beans.
我只想把它卖♥♥了
All I want is to sell.
你真胖 - 如果你那么说
You're fat. - If you say so.
多少 - 一张牌
How many? - One card.
给我一张
One for me.
庄家拿三张
Dealer takes three.
我能加入吗
Can I take a hand?
行啊 坐下
Yeah, sit down.
我做庄
I'll deal.
你怎么
How do you...
你怎么玩法 莫顿先生
How do you play this game, Mr Morton?
很简单
It's very simple.
只要用脑子 你就不会输
As long as you use your head, you never lose.
500美元
$500.
500美元
$500.
还有没有更高的价钱
Do I hear any other bids?
没有了
I don't think so.
对不起 马克贝恩夫人
I'm sorry, Mrs McBain,
但是我想我要最后敲定价钱了
but I think I'm gonna have to knock down on that last bid.
500美元一次
$500 once.
500美元两次
$500 twice.
500美元 - 5000美元
$500... - $5,000.
是你说5000美元吗 - 他来了
You said $5,000? - It's on its way.
那是夏恩
It's Cheyenne!
这个家伙值5000美元赏金 对吗
The reward for this man is $5,000, that's right?
犹大满足于4,970美元或更少
Judas was content with $4,970 less.
那个时候他们不用美元
There were no dollars in them days.
但是他奶奶的 是啊
But sons of bitches, yeah.
等一下
Wait a minute.
监狱在那边 - 是啊 我知道
The jail's that way. - Yeah, I know.
是啊 但是你在去火车站
Yeah, but you're going to the railroad station.
我要送你去尤马, 夏恩
I'm sending you to Yuma, Cheyenne.
那儿有座现代化的监狱
They got a modern jail there.
那里有更多的墙 更多的栅栏 和更多的侍卫
It's got more walls, more bars, more guards.
你会喜欢的 在那里20年 你会知道的
You'll like it, in 20 years. You'll see.
两张票 朋友 去下一站
Two tickets, amigo, to the next station.
单程
One way only.
这是给你的 祝贺你
Here's to you. And congratulations.
你做了个好买♥♥卖♥♥
You got yourself a good deal.
拍卖♥♥
The auction.
忘了他吧 我没有投资那块地
Forget it. I don't invest in land.
你一点儿也不像个高尚的 保护可怜无助的寡妇的人
You don't look at all like the noble defender of poor defenceless widows.
不过 也是
But then again,...
我也不像一个可怜无助的寡妇
..I don't look like a poor defenceless widow.
夏恩是对的 你是一个不平常的女人
Cheyenne's right. You're a remarkable woman.
你是一个不平常的男人
And you're a remarkable man.
但是你现在已经想到什么了
But you have something on your mind.
你想到什么了
Have you got something on your mind?
热水 满满一澡盆热水
Hot water. A bathtub full of hot water.
我想是时候了 我去放水
I think it's time I filled that bathtub.
你是谁
Who are you?
吉姆.库珀
Jim Cooper.
查克.扬不拉德
Chuck Youngblood.
多一个死人
More dead men.
要不是遇见了你 他们都还活着 弗兰克
They were all alive until they met you, Frank.
你为那属于我的东西付了5000美元
You paid $5,000 for something that belongs to me.
5,000……
5,000...
加上一块钱
..plus one.
你也有权利得到一点利润
You've got a right to make a profit, too.
如果我是你的话 我不会想太久
I wouldn't take too long thinking about it, if I were you.
你把自己卷入了自己能力之外的事情
You got yourself into something bigger than you.
你现在有机会全身而退 最好收下
You got a chance to get out easy. You better take it.
你像一个真正的生意人 弗兰克
You sound like a real businessman, Frank.
跟莫顿先生在一起对你很有帮助
Being with Mr Morton's done you a lot of good.
而且你还学到一些新方法
And you've learned some new methods.
是的 莫顿先生教了我很多新的方法
Yeah, Mr Morton has shown you a lot of new ways.
电影精选列表