敢穿这种外套 除了夏恩的人
got the guts to wear those dusters except Cheyenne's, man.
第二个 夏恩的人 不会被杀
Two, Cheyenne's, man, don't get killed.
你吃惊了吗
That surprise you?
是的
Yeah.
哦 你懂音乐
Well, you know music.
还能把所有的东西数到二
And you can count. All the way up to two.
数到六 如果我必须
All the way up to six, if I have to.
也许要比你快
And maybe faster than you.
好 继续
Yeah, go on.
吹吧 口琴家
Play, Harmonica.
吹吧 就不会胡言乱语了
Play, so you can't bullshit.
但是 小心那些错误的注解
Only, watch those false notes.
比如
Like so?
我的这个表姊总是写信邀请我去新奥尔良
This cousin of mine keeps writing me to come down to New Orleans.
“过来吧 帮我照料酒吧 多挣点钱”
"Come on down. Help me with the bar. Make a pile of money."
我想我适应不了大城市的生活
I don't think I'd get along in a big city.
到处是放荡的男人和女人
It's too full of fast men and loose women.
对不起 女士 不
Begging your pardon, ma'am. No.
现在我习惯了安静简单的乡下生活
Now, I'm too used to a quiet simple country life.
他是提米
He's Timmy.
是的
Yes.
天哪
Dear God.
那天
On the day...
在你婚礼的那天
On the very day of your wedding.
可怜的小姐
Poor little miss.
夫人
Mrs.
马克贝恩夫人
Mrs McBain.
但是我们都 我们以为
But we all... We thought...
我知道
I know.
今天你们一定很吃惊
It was to be a surprise today.
布赖特.马克贝恩和我结了婚
Brett McBain and I were married.
一个月之前
A month ago.
在新奥尔良
In New Orleans.
复活在我 生命也在我
I am the resurrection and the life.
信我的人 虽然死了 也必复活
He who believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live.
凡活着信我的人 必永远不死 阿门
Whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Amen.
贝奈特先生 - 他在这里做什么
Mr Bennett! - What's he doing here?
我发现这个衣领 钉在门上
I found this collar on a nail by the door.
你没办法知道 但这是个最好的签名
You got no way of knowing, but this is as good as a signature.
夏恩的手下
Cheyenne's hand.
但是为什么 - 别着急 马克贝恩女士
But why? - Don't worry, Mrs McBain.
在绞死他们之前 我们会让他们说的
We'll make 'em tell us before we hang 'em.
我们走吧
Let's get moving.
走吧 我们回石板镇吧
Come on. Let's go back to Flagstone.
不 山姆
No, Sam.
你回去吧
You go back.
你不会想一个人留在这里吧
You don't want to stay out here alone.
为什么不呢
Why not?
这是我的家
This is my home.
知道吗 无赖
You know, Wobbles,...
你让我发火了
..I'm kinda mad at you.
弗兰克不在那儿
Frank wasn't there.
他叫了三个朋友去
He sent three friends.
我什么都不知道 我发誓
I don't know nothing, I swear.
我只是按你的意思安排了那个会面
I only arranged the meeting the way you wanted it.
我不知道为什么弗兰克没去
I don't know why Frank wasn't there.
我对你发誓我 - 因为他在马克贝恩家
I swear to you that l... - Cos he was at the McBains'.
不是他 那是夏恩做的
That's not true. Cheyenne did that job.
每个人都知道 我们有证据
Everyone knows that. We got proof.
那不过是弗兰克玩的把戏 捏造证据
That was always one of Frank's tricks. Faking evidence.
我不知道 我发誓
I don't know. I swear.
我只是安排了会面 我发誓
I only arranged the meeting. I swear.
我什么都不知道
I don't know nothing.
谁在那儿
Who's there?
你会做咖啡吗
Did you make coffee?
去做
Make it.
一晚上没合眼
Didn't sleep a wink.
一群黑衣服的卑鄙小人追了我整整一夜
A pack of turds dressed in black rode herd on me the whole damn night.
是的 不过我把他们甩到沙漠里了
Yeah, but I left them in the middle of the desert.
幸运的话 他们三天后会回来
If they're lucky, they'll be home in three days.
我做这个 你去拿咖啡
I'll do it. You fetch the coffee.
他们想绞死我 那些黑乌鸦
They want to hang me, the big black crows.
白♥痴♥
Idiots.
为什么
What the hell?
我会杀任何人 但是决不包括孩子
I'll kill anything, but never a kid.
可以去杀神父
Be like killing a priest.
一个天主教的神父 仅此而已
A Catholic priest, that is.
是啊 这个世界上有很多人痛恨夏恩
Yeah, the world is full of people who hate Cheyenne.
看 我并不是人们所说的那种混♥蛋♥
See, I ain't the mean bastard people make out.
当然 如果有人想杀我
Of course, if somebody had a mind to kill me,...
激怒我
..it fires me up.
被激怒了的夏恩
And a fired-up Cheyenne...
可不是好惹的
..ain't a nice thing to see.
特别是对于一个女士
Especially for a lady.
但是你很聪明不会去激怒他
But you're too smart to make him mad.
这就是那个说我杀了所有人的地方吗
So this here's where I was supposed to do all the killing?
哼
Yeah.
没看出来哪里值得
Don't seem the place is worth a shit.
那么 如果有人打扮得像我一样
Now, if somebody gets dressed up to look like me,...
他们就可以把这事扯在我头上
..so they can hang this thing around my neck,...
我一点也不喜欢这样
..I don't like it none.
但是可以理解
But I can understand it.
我不明白的是为了什么
What I don't understand is why.
我也不明白
Neither do l.
但是我觉得你知道的很多
But I see you looked a lot for the why.
没错
Yeah.
如果有一整堆问题呢
What if there were a whole heap of whys?
圆的 黄的(形容各种豆子)
Round. Yellow.
你知道的
You know the kind.
你把他们扔到石头上
You rap 'em on a stone,...
他们噼啪作响
..and they go "ding".
也许
Maybe.
但是我还没有找到他们
But I didn't find them.
顺便问一下
By the way,
你知不知道一个到处吹口琴的家伙
you know anything about a man going around playing a harmonica?
你应该记住他
He's somebody you'd remember.
他不说话而吹口琴
Instead of talking, he plays.
当他应该吹的时候 他却说话
And when he'd better play, he talks.
你明白 如果你已经杀了四个 很容易再有第五个
You know, when you've killed four, it's easy to make it five.
确实如此 你是个行家
Sure. You're an expert.
夫人 看起来你没有理解我的意思
Ma'am, it seems to me you ain't caught the idea.
我当然明白
Of course I have.
我孤零零一个人 落在一伙见钱眼开的强盗手里
I'm here alone in the hands of a bandit who smelled money.
如果你愿意 你可以凌♥辱♥我寻开心
If you want to, you can lay me over the table and amuse yourself.
甚或叫你的人进来
And even call in your men.
没关系 没有女人因为那样而死
Well, no woman ever died from that.
你完事后 我需要的仅仅是一盆开水
When you're finished, all I'll need will be a tub of boiling water,
然后我会和以前完全一样
and I'll be exactly what I was before.
不过是又多了一个肮脏的回忆而已
With just another filthy memory.
你的咖啡还不错
You make good coffee, at least.
不错
Not bad.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
告诉我 有没有必要把他们全部杀掉
Tell me, was it necessary that you kill all of them?
我只是告诉你吓吓他们
I only told you to scare them.
当他们死亡的时候是最恐惧的时候
People scare better when they're dying.
你能说说你的屠♥杀♥有什么好处吗
And can you tell me what good was your stupid massacre?
现在 出来了一个马克贝恩夫人
Now, a Mrs McBain has turned up.
我没有料到那个 是个意外
So, I didn't expect that. It happens in business.
这么说吧这是我们没有计划到的
Let's say this is something I didn't plan on.
我没有时间去吃惊了 弗兰克
I have no time for surprises, Frank.
电影精选列表