如果你想买♥♥票
If you want any tickets,
你应该走前面
you'll have to go round to the front of...
哦 我想这样也可以
Well, I suppose it'll be alright.
我是在这儿干什么呀
What the hell am I doing around here?
他们走进来还要
They walk in here and...
让我看看 我希望我有
Let's see. I hope I got...
三张
Three?
七美元
That'll be seven dollars...
五十分
..and 50 cents.
别
No.
弗兰克
Frank?
弗兰克叫我们来
Frank sent us.
你们给我带马来了吗
Did you bring a horse for me?
好啊 看起来我们
Well, looks like we're...
看起来我们不好意思只带一匹来
Looks like we're shy of one horse.
你带两匹来太多了
You brought two too many.
爸
Pa!
看
Look!
够了 时候不早了 回家去
That's enough for now. It's getting late. Come on home.
提米
Timmy.
穆琳 看哪
Maureen, look.
你在这里干嘛
What you doing there?
进屋去 快 去洗一下
Go inside, quick, and get washed.
不要碰苹果派和烤肉
And don't touch the apple pie or the roast.
帕特里克已经出发去火车站了
Patrick's already left for the station.
他刚刚准备好 爸
He's getting ready, Pa.
快点 帕特里克 - 来了 爸
Damn it, Patrick! - Coming, Pa.
不得不说 还不错
Not bad, I'd say.
大些 那些片 怎么回事 我们是在准备宴会 不是吗
Bigger, them slices. What the hell? We're throwing a party, ain't we?
但是这些和以前的一样
But these are the same slices as usual.
是的 当然
Yeah, sure.
和以前一样
As usual.
穆琳
Maureen.
过不了不久 如果你愿意 你可以把面包切的和门一样大
Soon, you can cut the bread in slices as big as a door if you want to.
你会有漂亮的新衣服
You'll have beautiful new clothes
再也不用干活了
and you won't have to work no more.
我们要变富了吗 爸
We're going to get rich, Pa?
天知道
Who knows?
帕特里克
Patrick!
等一等
Wait a minute!
看看你靴子上的脏东西 去弄干净
Look at the filth on your boots. Clean 'em.
火车就要到了 不想没有人接你妈吧
The train'll come in and there won't be no one to meet your mother.
我妈六年前就死了
Our mother died six years ago.
快走 否则你真的要迟了
Go now, or you'll really be late.
嗨 等一下 爸 我怎么认出来她
Just a minute. Listen, Pa. How will I recognise her?
你绝不会认错的 帕特里克
You can't make no mistake, Patrick.
她年轻漂亮 并且是位女士
She's young and she's pretty and she's a lady.
“旅行中 我会穿一件黑衣服
"For travelling, I'll be wearing a black dress
头戴认识你时的那顶帽子 ”
and the same straw hat that I was wearing when we met."
我去井里打点水来
I'm gonna get some fresh water from the well.
噢 丹尼男孩 [爱尔兰民歌♥ 丹尼男孩]
Oh, Danny boy
笛声正在呼唤
The pipes, the pipes are calling
越过峡谷下到山腰
And down the mountain side
夏日已经过去
The summer's gone
花儿都已凋谢
And all the roses fall...
穆琳
Maureen!
这一个怎么办 弗兰克
What are we gonna do with this one, Frank?
现在你都已经叫出我的名字了
Now that you've called me by name...
在南面我看到一些优质原料 - 是吗
I saw some fine stock down south. - That so?
价格也很公道
And the prices are good.
这些是你的行李吗 女士 - 是的
These your valises, ma'am? - Yes.
过来 莎拉 - 拿另外两个
Come, Sarah. - Bring them other two.
我们帮你背 女士
We'll tote 'em for you, ma'am.
真的吗 锯木厂真的需要帮手
Is that true? The sawmill needs hands?
昨天还找人去 - 为什么不告诉你兄弟
Was yesterday. - Why didn't you tell your brother?
嗨 老爷子 - 嗨 比尔 我们又回来了
Hiya, Gramps. - Hiya, Bill. We're back again.
来吧 还不快点 你
Come on. Get a move on, will you?
快去找你们的头儿 你们这些红皮肤的战士们
Get the lead out of your asses, you redskin warriors.
我还有一整车的货要卸
I got a whole train to unload.
好了 先把那些饲料袋扔下来
Alright, chuck down those feed sacks first.
快点
Come on!
你要去什么地方
What's the name of the place you wanted to go?
甜水镇
Sweetwater.
布赖特.马克贝恩的农场
Brett McBain's farm.
马克贝恩 噢 是吗
McBain? Yeah, sure.
那个顽固的红头发爱尔兰人
That stubborn redheaded Irishman,
在荒无人烟的沙漠中♥央♥耕种沙子
tilling sand for years out in the middle of nowhere.
甜水 只有他那样的疯子
Sweetwater! Only a loony like him
才把那块地上不长毛的沙漠叫作甜水
could call that stinking piece of desert Sweetwater.
甜水
Sweetwater!
往右边来一点
A little more to the right.
高一点
Higher.
那儿正好
Hold it there.
这些家伙 把铁路铺到这里来了
Here they are. Even got here with their damn rails.
他们又赶上我们了 架 拉斐德 我们走
They caught up with us again, eh, Lafayette? Let's go!
慢一点 你怎么搞的
Slow down. What's the matter with you?
那边的闪一闪
Watch out down there!
慢一点
Slow down!
为什么停下 我说过我很着急
Why are we stopping? I told you I was in a hurry.
火车不是也要停吗
Don't the train stop?
能为您做点什么 女士
What can I do for you, ma'am?
如果不介意的话 我想要点水
I would like some water, if it's no trouble.
水 在这里那个词好比毒药
Water? That word is poison around these parts
自从那场大洪水后
ever since the days of the great flood.
你是说你们从来不洗澡 - 当然我们洗
You mean you never wash? - We sure do!
我愿意用你们用的相同的东西
I'd like to use the same facilities you people do.
当然你可以 后面正好有一个装满的浴缸
You sure can. Just happen to have a full tub at the back.
你很幸运 今天早上才有三个人用过
You're lucky. Only three people have used it this morning.
一个一个用的还是一起
Used it one at a time or all together?
我敢说你过惯了舒适的生活
I can tell you're accustomed to fine living.
你一定是从东部某个大城市来的吧
Bet you come from one of those big eastern cities.
新奥尔良 - 新奥尔良
New Orleans. - New Orleans!
你去过 - 没
You've been there? - No.
但是我有个表姊在那儿 她开了个酒吧
But I got a cousin down there. She runs a bar.
知道么 她
You know, she...
一整瓶
Jug.
你只知道怎么演奏 还是知道怎么开枪
Do you only know how to play or do you know how to shoot?
知道怎么用那个吹曲子吗
Do you know how to blow music from that?
捡起来
Pick it up.
你
You!
你不会玩
You don't know how to play.
试试这个
Try this one.
拿着
Take it.
快点
Go on.
这儿
Here.
做得好
Bravo.
夏恩 还以为我们赶不及呢
Cheyenne. We thought we'd never make it.
还行 你们很准时
It's alright. You're right on time.
把那个护卫埋了
To bury my escort.
如果等你 我现在已经在监狱里了
If I'd waited for you, I'd be in jail by now.
我的枪
The gun.
你很赶时髦 口琴家
You interested in fashions, Harmonica?
不久之前我看到三件这样的外套
I saw three of these dusters a short time ago.
在等一列火车
They were waiting for a train.
三个穿这种外套的家伙
Inside the dusters, there were three men.
然后呢
So?
每个人身体里都有一颗子弹
Inside the men, there were three bullets.
骗人的故事 口琴家
That's a crazy story, Harmonica.
两个原因
For two reasons.
第一个 这里没有人
One, nobody around these parts
电影精选列表