你叫什么名字
What's your name?
丹妮
Um… Danni.
全名是什么
Danni what? -Um…
丹妮·桑德斯
Danni Sanders.
天 当然了
Oh, my God. Of course.
你是巴黎炸♥弹♥袭击的幸存者 “我不好”的发起人
You're the girl from the Paris attacks. -#I Am Not Okay. -Mm-hmm.
快请进 姐妹 -谢谢
Come in, girl. -Thank you.
丹妮
Danni.
来抱一下
Yo, give me a hug.
丹妮·桑德斯吗 -你真好闻
Danni Sanders? -Hey, you smell nice.
什么 -晚上好啊
What? -Bonsoir.
你好 -瞧瞧你
Oh, hi. -Look at you.
我们在这边安排了为名人拍照
We have a photo opportunity right over here.
酷 -咱们拍一张吧
Cool. -Hey, let's get a pic.
好啊 -来
Yes! -Come on.
酷
Cool.
大家注意 这是丹妮·桑德斯 她经历了巴黎炸♥弹♥袭击
Y'all, this is Danni Sanders. She was in the Paris attacks, yo.
大家好 我是丹妮·桑德斯
Hi, Danni Sanders.
别忘了戴上标志性的红色贝雷帽
Let's not forget the signature red beret.
拍一张戴着贝雷帽的
Get one with the beret.
来
Here.
整个放进去吗
All the way in?
就是这样 笑一个
That's it. Smile.
其实我想问问你
I wanted to ask you, actually.
“阅后即焚”应用想做一款有贝雷帽的滤镜
Snapchat is thinking of doing a beret filter,
你懂的 纪念巴黎炸♥弹♥袭击中丧生的人
you know, to honor everyone lost in Paris.
我们能跟你谈谈合作吗
Can we reach out to you about a collab?
当然 -太好了 我让他们私信你
Yeah. -Amazing. I'll have them DM.
别忘了领♥取♥礼品袋
And don't forget a gift bag.
好 -再见
Oh, okay. -Au reservoir.
谢谢 再见 -再见
Thank you. Bye. -Bye.
这是免费的吗 还是… -当然免费
Are these free or… -Yeah, fuck yeah.
你想拿多少都行 没人在意
Take as many as you want. No one gives a shit.
拿十个吧
Take, like, ten.
好啊
Okay.
侍应生
Hey, bartender.
给我们来两杯龙舌兰好吗 有肯达尔·詹娜做的那个品牌吗
Can we get two tequila shots, please? You got Kendall Jenner's brand?
棒
Dope.
这也太疯狂了 -嗯
This is crazy. -Yeah.
你会习惯的
Yeah, you get used to it.
你现在有多少关注者了 有两万吗
What you got now, like, 20K followers?
已经三万二了
Uh, 32K, actually.
天 好吧
Shit. Okay.
为这个喝一杯
Hey, cheers to that.
谢了 -应该的
Thanks. -Yeah.
干杯
Cheers.
该死 我说
Fuck. Yo.
我刚想起来 我都没问过你到底好不好
I just realized, like, I never even asked you if you were okay.
什么 -你还好吗
What? -Are you okay?
挺好的
Yeah.
怎么了 因为…
Why? -'Cause, like,
如果我遇上你经历的那种事 我可能永远都好不了
if what happened to you ever happened to me, I don't think I'd ever be okay.
此时此刻 我挺好的
Right now I'm okay.
我只想告诉你 如果你不好
I just wanted you to know, like… if you weren't…
有我在 知道吗
I'd, like, be there, you know.
来好好喝几杯吧
Do these fucking shots, yo!
来挽上胳膊 -什么挽胳膊
Hey, do the arm thing. -What's the arm thing?
挽胳膊 像这样 -这个啊
The arm thing. Like this. -Oh, that arm thing.
没错
Yeah.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥去死吧
Hey, fuck terrorists!
来 说出来
Say it. Come on.
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥去死吧
Fuck terrorists!
恐♥怖♥分♥子♥去死吧 -恐♥怖♥分♥子♥去死吧
Yeah, fuck terrorists, yo! -Fuck terrorists!
你们到底在干什么
The fuck you even doing, huh?
我们能找个什么地方吗
Is there somewhere else we can go?
真是心有灵犀
You read my mind.
就是这样
That's it.
好像打成死结了
Shit's like double knotted.
这是什么 -骑行短裤
What the fuck is that? -They're bike shorts.
好吧 -要不我先脱了
All right, I guess. -Maybe I should just get 'em off.
好
Okay.
该死 你真紧
Fuck. You're so tight.
天
Jesus.
谁是我破碎的小姑娘
Who's my damaged little girl, huh?
你破碎了吗
You're damaged?
别担心 我会保护你
Don't worry, I'ma protect you.
现在我不会让你出任何事
I ain't gonna let anything bad happen to you now.
你真无助 没错 你可真无助
You're so fucking helpless. Yeah, you're so fucking helpless.
你是射在我身体里了吗
Did you just come in me?
备用方案 一步到位 紧急避孕药
翠贝卡药房♥
新鲜酿造 大♥麻♥饮料
让身体放松一下 大♥麻♥二酚正在打折 在纽约合法
刚买♥♥了避孕药
你在吗 科林
你还在派对上吗
还好吗 我是你们的科林 我现在美女缠身
Hey, what's good? It's your boy, Colin. You know I got the honeys on me.
我们快活了一阵 该走了 我们现在要去的夜店叫LAVO
We had a time, about to roll out. You know we headed to LAVO.
舔舔我的脸 姑娘
Lick my face, girl.
我们队需要学学踢球了 皇后大桥公园
进展不错 显而易见
This is going great, clearly.
暴风雨之前的宁静
我跟纽约幸存者互助小组的成员们踢了球
有什么不一样的
What's so different about that? -
伙计们
Hey, guys!
丹妮 -我的天
Danni! -Hey. Oh, my God.
你真的来了 -我来了
You made it. -I made it!
你穿得好像略显隆重了
You look, uh… -A tad overdressed?
要不要换上T恤 -好啊 谢谢
Do you want a T-shirt? -Yes, please.
而我只有这件糟糕的T恤 你还有多的吗 -查尔斯做的
Do you have an extra one? Charles made them.
真可爱 -喂
Cute. -Hey!
欢迎加入♥联♥盟 -谢了
Welcome to the league. -Thanks!
跟垒球差不多 不过没那么危险
Just like softball only less dangerous.
非常好看 -想不想…
You look amazing. -I look... You want to...
想看我让造型再“高贵”点吗
You want the look to get even more elevated?
好吧 你… -你准备好了吗
Yeah. How are you... -Are you ready?
你绝对想不到还能更棒
You didn't think it could get better. Whoa!
棒 骑行短裤 -骑行短裤的魔力
Oh, yes. The bike shorts. The power of the bike shorts.
快来 我们要开始新一局了
Come on, we're gonna start a new game.
好 来了
Okay, coming!
好了 你就加入我们队了
All right, dibs on you for my team.
你确定吗 我可不太擅长运动 我本来以为小组会很…压抑
Really, are you sure about that? I'm not so good with the sports thing.
其实还挺有意思的
Mmm. -It's actually really fun.
我们尽力保持乐观
We try our best.
我也说不好 跟你们在一起 让我意识到了什么叫好人
I don't know. Being with you guys makes me realize what good people are.
你也是好人
You're a good person too.
谢谢
Thank you.
那是什么反应 -我也不知道
What is that? -I don't know.
我一直尝试着喜欢啤酒 就是不喜欢
I keep trying to like beer, and I just don't like beer.
说实话 是讨厌
I hate it, actually.
我能试试吗 -看来我推销得不错
Can I try some? -Oh, I pitched it really well.
你想试试吗 你这个叛逆少女
You want to try it, you rebellious teen?
天 只是抿一口
Oh, my God. It's just a sip.
不错 真的 我觉得很不错
Yeah. No, I think it's pretty good, actually.
是吗 -对
Really? -Yeah.
好吧 够了
Okay, no. -Whoa!
我们要好好玩 但也不能太过头
We're having fun... We're not having too much fun.
是吗 -对 要适度玩乐
Really? -Yeah. Just the right amount of fun.
天 你跟我姐的语气一模一样
Oh, my God. You sound just like my sister.
你不用聊那些
You don't have to talk about it.
不 我…
No, no. I, um…
我想聊聊 真的
I want to, I... I do. It's…
这感觉很好 真希望我能多聊聊
It's nice. I... I wish I could do it more often.
只是…
It's just…
你懂的 没有几个人知道我有姐姐
You know, not a lot of people know she exists.
电影精选列表