你有没有过这种心情 一心想被人注意
Have you ever wanted to be noticed so badly,
甚至根本不在乎原因
you didn't even care what it was for?
《纽约》全美骗子
你每天醒来 满脑子都在想 “我想要被看到”
You just wake up every day thinking, "I want to be seen."
取消关注丹妮·桑德斯
说实话 丹妮·桑德斯可能是我们在节目中
To be completely honest, Danni Sanders might actually be the worst person
报道过的最糟的人 而我们可是连希♥特♥勒♥都报道过的
we've ever covered on this show, and we covered Hitler.
热门话题
我想被人们重视
I wanna be important.
丹妮·桑德斯15宗罪 美国白人女性之戒
大家好 今天我们要聊聊白人特权
Okay, guys. Today, we're talking about white privilege.
那你们一定知道了 我们得聊聊丹妮·桑德斯
So you know we need to talk about Danni Sanders.
伪装成受害者的样子
…acting like she was the victim.
我觉得那让很多人对她失去了好感
I think that that turned a lot of people off to her.
我想活得有目标
I wanna have purpose.
我本来只打算把前面的头发漂一下
So I was just gonna bleach the front bits,
但我实在不想把自己弄得像丹妮·桑德斯
but I'm really not trying to get mistaken for Danni Sanders.
我想出名
I wanna be known.
头号♥白♥痴♥
丹妮·桑德斯是个婊♥子♥
我想被爱
I wanna be loved.
丹妮·桑德斯款标靶 仅售2.99-6.49美元
获得最受期待死亡奖的是…
And the award for Most-Anticipated Death…
丹妮·桑德斯 -我等不及她赶紧死了
Danni Sanders! -I can't wait for her to kick the bucket.
别… -干脆让我来帮你动手吧
Don't... -In fact, I'll do it for you.That's a little far.
我爱辣妈
这有点过分了 我不会那么做 会被罚款的
I'm not gonna go that far. It's a fine.
我不会被罚 我拥有合法枪♥支♥
Not for me. I own guns.
我想活得有意义
I wanna matter.
你妈现在打掉你来得及吗 祝你被自己的呕吐物呛死
希望她的孩子早晚被枪杀 把你砍头奸尸
下地狱 白♥痴♥ 贱♥人♥ 骗子 反♥社♥会♥ 去死吧
好吧 我真心劝你一句
Yeah, well, let me tell you…
许愿的时候千万要谨慎
Be careful what you fucking wish for.
《非我所愿》
好了
Okay.
两个月前
丹妮 -在呢
Danni. -Yeah?
我抽空看了你发给我的那篇文章
Had a chance to read that article you sent me.
是吗 你觉得如何
You did? -Mm-hmm. What did you think?
你的标题是《我为何如此悲伤》
Well, you've titled it, "Why am I so sad?"
只是个临时标题
That's just a working title.
“生活在一个 身边人似乎都志得意满的世界”
"In a world surrounded by those who seem to have it all,
“我为自己的空虚感找了些理由”
I've settled on a few reasons for my own feelings of emptiness.
“首先 我目前住在布♥什♥威克”
The first is that I currently live in Bushwick."
因为我住在地铁J线经过的那片区域 L线经过的那边还挺好
J-Train Bushwick. L-Train Bushwick would be fine.
那边好歹能买♥♥到像样的抹茶 你懂吗
Just, like, somewhere you can get a decent match a, you know?
“其次 我在公♥司♥没有私人办公室”
"Reason number two, my lack of a private office at work."
开放式空间真的让我无法思考
Open-concept spaces really drown out my inner voice.
“最后” 这点实在让我挥之不去
Finally, and this one really stuck with me.
好的
Okay.
“错过了911事件”
"Missing 9/11."
是的
Yeah.
事发的时候我和父母在乘游轮度假
I was on a cruise with my parents when it happened.
通常来说 我觉得正常人都不会表示 生怕没赶上911事件
In general, I think we try to avoid expressing any kind of FOMO about 9/11.
你看过“剪报网”的那篇文章吗
Did you read that article on The Cut?
说911事件对于上世纪90年代出生的 那代人来说 是影响最大的一次
The one... It talked about how it was the single most formative trauma experience
创伤经历
for "zillennials."
由于我当时不在场
And since I wasn't there,
我没能跟同龄人分享那种联结
I didn't get to share that bond with my peers.
那些逝者中都没有我认识的人
You know, like, I didn't even know anyone that died.
好吧 你不觉得会让人觉得 有点不识好歹吗 甚至会被冒犯
Okay. And you don't feel like it comes off a little tone-deaf? Offensive even.
不识好歹就不能成为一种风格吗 -不是吧
Can't tone-deaf be, like, a brand though? -Oh, no.
莉娜·邓纳姆不就是这样的吗 -你不会想效仿莉娜·邓纳姆的
Isn't that what Lena Dunham does? -You don't wanna be like Lena Dunham.
我觉得你没有认真把我当成撰稿人来对待
I don't feel like you take me seriously as a writer.
因为你本就不是撰稿人 你是个摄影编辑
That's because you're not a writer. You're a photo editor.
而且你已经拖稿很久了
One who's very late on their deadlines.
交稿期限应该优先于个人追求
Deadlines that should take priority over personal goals.
我只是最近一直很难集中精力
I've just been having a difficult time focusing lately.
我还一直很难结束这段对话呢 到此为止
And I've been having a difficult time ending this conversation. And we're done.
好
Okay.
跟你聊完 我得好好用冥想应用放松一下
Gonna load up the Head space app after that.
哈珀 -文章卖♥♥点挺有意思
Hi, Harper. -Interesting article pitch.
谢了
Thanks.
苏珊 我给周二的报道写了新稿 刚上传了
Hey, Susan, I just uploaded the new draft for Tuesday.
谢谢 关于金斯伯格大♥法♥官 那篇回顾报道写得很棒
Thank you. Oh, and great work on that RBG retrospective.
你居然从她的私人健身教练那里 得到了那样的金句
I can't believe you got that quote from her personal trainer.
谢谢夸奖 我在考虑用它作为代表作
Thank you. I was thinking of using it as my sample
去申请几个作家静修项目
to apply for a couple writers' retreats.
静修项目 你一定十拿九稳
Oh, a retreat. Yeah, you would be a shoo-in.
噢 谢谢
Oh, thank you.
他们喜欢最高法♥院♥
They love SCOTUS.
堕落
伙计 拍一下这个
Hey, yo. Frame up on this shit.
科林 伙计 旅行怎么样
Colin, dude, how was the trip? -Ah!
你懂的 上了头 舔了胸 遂了愿
Man, you know how it was. Lit as shit. Lick a tit. We did it.
还有 看好了 我学会了卷大♥麻♥烟
Also, peep this. I learned how to twist it.
这可是蝎形烟卷
That's a scorpion joint right fucking there.
真酷 -给个特写
That's so cool. - Yo, zoom in on that.
他听不到你说话 -我让你给特写
He can't hear you. - I said zoom in on it.
不 按我的意思拍
No, do it like I meant.
我们再拍一遍 必须再来一遍 大伙都进去
We're gonna do it again.Gotta do it again. Everybody back inside.
丹妮驾到了 -好吧
Hey, Danni's in the house. -Okay.
我今早忙死了
Um… Oh, I've had a crazy morning.
我发现了一个新的快捷操作 能锐化相机原图
I just found a new shortcut for sharpening in camera RAW.
《我为何如此悲伤》
太棒了 凯文
That is great, Kevin.
是开尔文 我叫开尔文
It's Kelvin. My name... it's... it's Kelvin.
不 我觉得不是
No. I don't think so.
好吧
Okay.
但我很确定…
I'm pretty sure, though, that, um…
第一部分 没人懂我
莎拉今晚要来 -你是说那个莎拉吗
Sarah's coming tonight. - Like, Sarah, Sarah?
小窝酒吧的那个莎拉
Yeah, Sarah from Cubbyhole.
那你今晚要喝龙舌兰酒了 -没错
So you're drinking tequila tonight. -Yeah, I am.
这是龙舌兰
It's the tequila
龙舌兰 -龙舌兰
It's the tequila -It's the tequila
等等 今晚有什么活动
Wait. What's happening tonight?
我们要去打“酷儿保龄” -棒啊 女王 大杀四方
We're going queer bowling. -Yas, queen! Slay!
你们也知道我 我可能就自己在公♥寓♥里喝到断片
You know me. I'll probably just drink alone in my apartment till I black out
然后给我的高中密友打电♥话♥之类的
and call my old best friend from high school, or something.
今晚的酷儿保龄活动 仅限性少数群体参加吗
Is this queer bowling night only for LGBTs?
对 没错 -好吧
Yeah. Yeah. -Okay.
其实吧 我有一次在纽约大学的派对上 跟一个女孩亲热过
You know……I made out with a girl at an NYU party once.
所以我可能是双性恋
So, I might be bi.
你的美甲说明了你不是
Not with those nails.
我的美甲怎么了
What's wrong with my nails?
我就这么一说
Just wishful thinking.
你们真幸运 有自己的社群 还有专属游♥行♥
You guys are so lucky. You have, like, a community. You have a parade.
你们还有自己的保龄之夜 -对 当少数群体真是太“棒”了
You have your own bowling night... -Yeah, being a minority is great.
对吧
Right?
玩得开心点
Well, have fun.
我讨厌异性恋
I hate straight people. -Uh-huh.
妈 -你好啊
Hi, Mom. - Hi.
今晚要不要一起玩 -不行 今天是周五
You wanna hang out tonight? -I can't. It's Friday.
哈弗福德
Oh.
好的 没事 我理解
Yeah, no worries. That's all good. I understand.
女孩老板的读书会可不容错过
Girl boss book club is pretty… unmissable.
大家好 我是你们最爱的作家 社会名流 网红“骗子” 卡罗琳·卡洛威
Hi, it's your favorite writer, socialite, scammer, Caroline Calloway.
我来伦敦见我的英国出版商了
I'm here in London right now to meet up with my UK publisher.
能走到今天 你们功不可没 我爱死你们了
You guys are such a big part of why this is happening. Fucking love you guys.
提醒事项 服用快乐小药丸
依地普仑 一日一片
不会吧 是我心心念念的
No way. Je obsessed.
科林
Colin.
天 你好啊 亲爱的 我现在不能合影 不过…
Oh, shit. What up, honey? Yeah, I can't take a pic right now, but...
不 我是丹妮 我们是同公♥司♥的
No, no, no. Danni, from work.
丹妮 对 你好吗 -你怎么会来这里
Danni. Yeah. What's good? -What are you doing here?
你住在布♥什♥威克吗 -我吗 当然不是
Do you live in Bushwick? -Me? No. Fuck no.
电影精选列表