完蛋了
Fuck.
罗温·奥尔德伦
我做不到
I can't.
我想先说…
I want to start off by saying
我将要告诉你们的一切 没有狡辩的余地
there's nothing that will make what I'm about to tell you okay.
两个月前 我告诉你们大家
Two months ago, I informed you all
我被选中去巴黎参加一次作家静修
that I had been selected for a writers' retreat in Paris.
我说谎了
I lied.
我根本没去巴黎
I never went to Paris.
我待在家里 伪造照片 假装我去了
I stayed home and faked photos to make it look like I did.
一切都是为了取悦一个男人
All to impress a guy.
该死
Fuck.
我当时大♥麻♥上头 于是冒出了这个想法
I was under the influence of marijuana at the time that I concocted this idea,
导致了后来一系列糟糕的决定
which contributed to my poor decision-making.
但我还是要为自己的行为负全部责任
But still, I am taking full responsibility for my actions.
我现在意识到 做出那个决定是因为我孤独
I recognize now that this decision was a product of my loneliness
因为我渴望找到生活的意义
and desire to find meaning in my life.
也因为我的抑郁症
And also my depression.
我为自己的行为后悔不已 我现在决定做出改变
I deeply regret my actions, and I'm committing myself to change.
我觉得现在坦白 就是改变的第一步
I feel that coming clean now is the first step towards that change.
另外 罗温
And Rowan...
我跟大家保证 我一定会洗心革面
I promise you, I will do better.
发表中
文章已发表
自白
提醒通知
阿罗 你上热搜了
Ro, you're trending.
丹妮·桑德斯主动坦白 罗温·奥尔德伦的门徒是个骗子
谎称自己是巴黎炸♥弹♥袭击的幸存者 让我学到了什么
这也太糟糕了 是吧 凯文
This is so fucked up. Isn't it, Kevin?
白人女性啊
White women.
我们做过一轮事实查证
We did... We did a round of fact-checking.
她伪造了一个网站
She made a fucking website.
她在哪
Where is she?
不 我知道… -千万别碰我
No, I know... -Do not touch me right now!
你根本不能体会 我居然还得从堕落网的文章中得知真♥相♥
You have no idea! You didn't tell me! I had to find out from a fucking Depravity article, Danni!
给我一分钟时间解释 我懂 你是我最好的朋友
Just give me one minute! I know! I know!
我犯了错 我非常愧疚 因为你是我最好的朋友
And I made a mistake! And I just... I feel bad because you're my best friend!
你得走了 别 丹妮
You have to go. No, Danni.
就一分钟
Listen to me for one minute.
不行 你得离开 快走吧
No. You have to go. You have to go. Just go.
天
Oh, shit.
我错过了什么
What I miss?
第八部分 我没有救赎弧光
丹妮·桑德斯可能是我们在节目中
Danni Sanders might actually be the worst person
报道过的最糟的人 而我们可是连希♥特♥勒♥都报道过的
we've ever covered on this show, and we covered Hitler.
伪装成受害者的样子
…acting like she was the victim.
我觉得那让很多人对她失去了好感
I think that that turned a lot of people off to her.
但我实在不想把自己弄得像丹妮·桑德斯
But I'm really not trying to get mistaken for Danni Sanders.
我不会那么做 会被罚款的
I'm not gonna go that far. It's a fine.
我不会被罚 我拥有合法枪♥支♥
Not for me. I own guns.
你想无处不在吗 那就成为讣告主角吧
You wanna be everywhere? Try being in an obituary.
丹妮·桑德斯 你好像并不知道自己在哪
Danni Sanders, you don't seem to know where you're at.
可你知道吗 我知道你在哪
But you know, I know where you're at.
这是你的地址吗 -看着眼熟吗
Is that your address? -That look familiar?
我很确定这就是你的地址
I'm pretty sure that's your address.
林登街 3824号♥
3824 Linden Street.
你就在这里
You're here, ha-ha!
要是有连环杀手想练练手 就去这里
Yo, any serial killers wanna do a little practice run. There's your place.
我要是你 肯定不希望 这条信息被公布 太糟了
If I was you, I would not want that information out. That sucks.
不 -太糟了
Oh, no. -That sucks.
没人爱你 丹妮 去死吧
No one loves you, Danni. Fuck you!
《纽约》 全美骗子
丹妮
Danni?
别走 看
No, no, no. Look at this. Hmm?
我在阿富汗待了六年 你想聊聊该死的创伤吗
Six years in Afghanistan. You want to talk about fucking trauma?
创伤 那简直…
Huh? Trauma! That's...
贱♥人♥
Bitch!
好了 天竺·韦斯莱 我们要在这里住一阵子了
All right, Guinea Weasley. This is gonna be our new home for a while.
你打算怎么办
What are you gonna do?
这下你还怎么找工作
How are you ever gonna be able to get another job?
或是找老公
Or find a husband.
还有哪家公♥寓♥能接受你成为业主 -我不知道
Or get approved by a co-op board? -I don't know. I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know.
你♥爸♥在公♥司♥收到了死亡威胁信
Your father is getting death threats sent to his work.
他们现在指控我们是你的同伙
They're accusing us of being in on it.
我明白
Yeah, I know.
我只是…我无法理解
I just... I can't. Okay, I... Me...
能给我做一杯热可可吗
Can I have a cup of hot cocoa?
求你了
Please?
瑞士小姐 棉花糖爱好者的热可可粉
关闭账户
删除账户
删除“丹妮桑德斯”
大家好 我是丹妮
Hi. I'm Danni.
现在已经一个多月了
It has been a little over a month.
网上羞辱互助小组
我还是不知道该如何开口
And it's like I still don't know where to start.
有时候稍微自我反省一下可能有助于开口
Sometimes a good place to start can be with a little self-reflection.
就聊聊你从这段经历中获得的新感悟
You know, speak on the new perspective that you've gained from this experience.
好 我…
Right, yeah. I...
我想 我从这段经历中学到的是…
I guess... what I've learned from this experience is that…
我…
I…
我好像不太喜欢自己
I don't think that I like myself very much.
我可能从没真正喜欢过自己
I'm not sure that I ever really have.
说来好笑 想想我的人生…
Which is funny. Like, considering my life...
天 在这之前我的人生简直太轻松了
Oh, my God. My life before this, it was so easy.
太轻松了
So easy.
没人会在大街上盯着我看
No one stared at me in the street.
没人会在社交媒体上爆我的料 没人…
No one doxed me on Twitter. No one...
没人在乎我
No one gave a shit.
所以我撒了谎
Which is why I lied.
而现在…
And now…
现在我比以前更讨厌自己了
Now I hate myself so much more than I did before.
怎么 我们该同情你吗
So what? Are we supposed to feel bad for you?
你说你学到了教训
I mean, you're saying you've learned,
可到头来 你还是享有特权的白人女孩
but at the end of the day, you're a privileged white girl
永远觉得自己才是主角
who thinks she's the main character.
奎茵 我们是怎么说的 不能随便批评他人
Quinn! What have we said about criticizing other people…
因为我们自己也犯了错
For the mistakes we've made ourselves.
奎茵说得…
Quinn's…
完全正确
Totally right.
我不知道我是否学到了什么 我不知道…
I don't know if I've learned anything. I don't know…
我是不是感觉好些了
If I'm better.
我不知道我是否有了成长
I don't know if I've grown.
我不知道我是否…有所收获
I don't know if I've… learned,
我不知道 什么都不知道
and... I just... I don't know. I don't know.
你有试着做出补偿吗
Have you tried making amends?
直接补偿那些被你伤害的人
Directly to the people that you hurt.
不是在网上说说而已
Not like over the Internet.
好吧
Okay.
第九部分 终章
艾布拉姆斯 好好表现
表演艺术才艺展示
首先 我想真诚道歉 我做的那些事没有借口
但我从没想要伤害你 希望你能明白这点
接下来
And up next,
罗温·奥尔德伦将表演原创诗朗诵
we have Rowan Aldren reciting an original spoken-word piece.
这跟我原本想朗诵的那段不太一样
So this is a different piece than the one I originally planned on doing.
还没太打磨好 但…
It's a little rough, but I, um…
我觉得这段更合适
I think it's more fitting.
“如果你不好 没关系”
If you're not okay, that's okay.
这条建议是我给的
That's advice I gave.
这原本出自我的口中
Six words that came out of my mouth
那天却被你轻易偷走
that on that day you snatched up like a handout.
话题标签 “我不好”
#I Am Not Okay.
一个能引发全国共鸣的句子 不
A sentence that resonated with a nation... No.
不是全国 是害怕在自己国家觉醒的一代人
A generation scared to wake up in their own nation,
他们认定了自己面对的是不可避免的末路
determined of their own inevitable termination.
你很聪明 把这种恐惧变成骗取点击率的诱饵
电影精选列表