真为那些未能平安的人心碎 心碎表情
Devastated for those who are not. Broken heart emoji.
浏览人数 3
浏览人数 22
浏览人数 107
法国航♥空♥2677次航♥班♥即将落地
Air France flight 2677 now arriving.
他们出来了
Here they come.
先生 你当时在凯♥旋♥门吗 你认为这是恐♥怖♥主♥义♥行动吗
Sir. Were you there at the Arc? Do you think this was an act of terrorism?
你当时在某个袭击现场吗
Did you experience any of the attacks?
我们正在肯尼迪国际机场进行现场直播
We are live here at the International Arrival gate at JFK.
从巴黎过来的飞机刚刚抵达
The flight from Paris just got in.
丹妮
Danni?
丹妮 天啊 亲爱的 -是我
Danni. Oh, my God. Honey. -Hi.
天啊
Oh, God.
你还好吗 爸爸
You okay, Daddy?
来
Here you go.
是你最喜欢的 放了迷你棉花糖
Just the way you like it with the mini marshmallows.
谢谢
Wow. Thank you.
你得尽快摒除那些创伤 不然会留下一辈子的阴影
You need to get that trauma out of your muscles before it sticks.
我帮你在格里塔那里预约了明天去做按♥摩♥
So, I'm booking you a massage with Greta for tomorrow.
我还要你现在开始服用这些新的营养品
And I want you to start taking these new supplements.
哈罗德 振作点
Harold, pull it together.
我们差点失去了她 我的宝贝女儿
We could've lost her. Little baby girl.
宝贝 你过吃东西了吗 飞机上有餐食吗
Sweetie, have you eaten yet? Did they feed you on the plane?
没有
Not really.
要不我们叫百福面食店的外卖♥♥吧
Maybe we could order Momofuku?
当然
Oh, of course.
哈罗德 你手♥机♥上有那个点外卖♥♥的应用吗
Harold, do you have that, uh, app thing for the food?
“无缝到家”吗 还是“外卖♥♥中心”
Seamless? Grubhub?
真不敢相信 就在爆♥炸♥前五分钟
I just can't believe you posted that photograph
你还拍照发到了网上
five minutes before the bombs hit.
要是你再晚五分钟呢
I mean, what if it had been five minutes later?
你能想象吗
Could you even imagine?
天 -确实很难想象
Oh, God. -It's... It's a lot.
非常难以置信
It's pretty… …unbelievable.
我其实…就差一点
I was actually... I was pretty close.
我当时正要离开
So, I had just started walking away when it...
你看到了爆♥炸♥
You saw the blast?
对 我看到了爆♥炸♥
Yeah, I saw the... I saw the blast.
天啊 -你的耳朵还好吗
Oh, my God. -Are your ears okay?
我的什么 你是说…
My... What do you...
不会耳鸣吗
No ringing?
有一点 -哈罗德
A little. -Harold, what?
你那个大学同学叫什么来着 那个耳鼻喉科医生
What's the name of that colleague of yours? The ENT?
理查德吗 -不用 妈 我的耳朵没事
Richard? -No, no, no. Mom. They're gonna be fine.
我给海伦打个电♥话♥ -不
I'm calling Helen. -No.
对 她丈夫的表亲 当年经历了波士顿的炸♥弹♥袭击
Yeah. Her husband's cousin was at the Boston bombing.
起码他当时在波士顿
Well, he was at least in Boston at the time.
说起来 我记得他还去过互助小组
Actually, I think he used to go to a support group.
对你的情绪会有好处
That'd be good for you, emotionally.
小花生 -怎么了
Peanut. -Yeah?
我希望能让你好过一些
Wanna make things a little bit easier for you.
只要我能做到 你尽管说 -谢谢
Just any way I can. -Thank you.
感觉像过圣诞节似的
Feels like Christmas.
我们差点就再也不能一起过圣诞节了
We might not have ever had another Christmas together.
我只想来说句晚安 -好 晚安
I just wanted to say good night. -Okay. Night.
爱你
Love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
我知道我不常说这话 我应该多说
I know I haven't said this as much as I should,
但我希望你知道 我非常为你骄傲
but I just want you to know I'm so proud of you.
我也是 小花生
Me too, Peanut.
好了
So…
好梦
Sweet dreams.
今早状态不错 我的法棍面包呢 法棍表情
Starting my morning right. Now, where's my baguette? Baguette emoji.
第四部分 我那天看到的一切
丹妮
Danni.
我得承认 我不知道说什么才好
I have to be honest. I don't even know what to say.
什么
What?
我都无法想象你经历了什么
I can't even fathom what you've been through.
我希望你不要有压力 不用马上回来工作
And I don't want you to feel pressure to come back to work right away.
不会 真的 我想回来
No, really. I wanna be here.
你确定的话当然可以 但你可以按照自己的节奏来
If you're sure, but you set the pace.
比如想提前下班 休息一天舒缓压力
If you need to leave early, take a mental health day,
不用来问我 直接走就行
you don't even have to ask, just go.
我会的 -还有 丹妮
I will. -And, Danni...
我知道我们之前有些冲突
I know we've had our conflicts.
我非常抱歉之前甚至想炒了你
And I'm so sorry I was ever gonna fire you.
但我希望你知道
But I want you to know,
你现在能站在这里… -你之前想炒了我
the fact that you're standing right here… -You were gonna fire me?
站在我面前 而不是在某处蜷缩成一团
…In front of me instead of being curled up in a ball somewhere,
疯狂地嚼着虫子状的软糖 换成是我可能就会那样
mainlining gummy worms, which is what I would have been doing,
你真是太棒了
that's incredible.
你非常坚强
You are so strong.
她很坚强吧 大伙
Isn't she so strong, everybody?
没错
Yeah. - Mm-hmm.
没错
Yeah.
加油 姑娘 加油 女士
You go, girl! You go, woman.
谢谢大家 非常感谢
Thank you, everyone. Thank you.
这对我来说意义重大
Mmm. It means the world.
很好
Okay, good.
如果还有什么我能做的 尽管说 什么都行
Let me know if there's anything else I can do. Anything at all.
好的 -好
Okay. -Okay.
其实吧
Actually.
我在想
I was thinking, um…
也许我该写篇文章讲讲我的经历
Maybe writing a piece about my experience,
也许能帮我度过伤痛
it... it might help me work through the pain.
当然可以 能为你提供平台 是我们杂♥志♥社的荣幸
Of course. Depravity would be honored to give you a platform.
好的
All right.
那天原本是非常普通的一天
So, it was a totally normal day at first.
阳光明媚 万里无云
It was sunny. It was clear.
我在凯♥旋♥门享受属于自己的清晨
I was at the Arc having a cute little, quiet morning to myself,
然后要跟其他作者一起去吃早餐
before I went to breakfast with the other writers.
然后 我说不好
And I don't know.
我看到一个行迹古怪的人 穿着宽大的夹克
I saw this weird guy in this big jacket.
我突然就产生了一种感觉
Then suddenly, I was hit with this feeling.
就觉得会有什么可怕的事发生
Like something horrible was gonna happen.
天啊
Oh, Jesus.
我知道我得离开
I knew I needed to leave.
于是我转身想走 就在我要离开时…
So I turned around to go, and as I was walking away,
炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥了
That's when it hit.
这么说来 你能通灵啊 就像《魔戒》里的精灵女王
So you're a psychic. Like the Lady of Galadhrim.
也可能是神在提醒你
Or it was God.
不好意思 这里倡导跨教派的工作坏境
Excuse me. This is a non-denominational workspace.
我又没说是哪个神
Well, I didn't say which god.
是吗 -哎哟
Didn't you? -Whoa. Whoa.
抱歉 我还有点耳鸣
My bad. It's just my ears are still ringing.
是那些恐♥怖♥分♥子♥害的吗
Because of the terrorists?
丹妮
Yo, Danni.
过来一下
Come here for a sec.
好 我来了
Yes. Co... I come.
丹妮
Danni, um…
我们想邀请你参加酷儿保龄活动
We just wanted to invite you to queer bowling.
如果你想来的话 人人都有同性恋的潜质 对吧
Aw! Like, if you wanted to come. Everybody's a little bit gay. Right?
可不是吗
Aren't we?
我得先…
I have to...
抱歉 我在跟我的同志朋友们聊天
Sorry. I was just... just chatting with my gay friends.
我给你带了这个
I, uh… I got you this.
一个小礼物 希望能让你好受点
You know, for, like, a feel-better gift.
是大♥麻♥烟
It's a joint.
谢谢
Thank you.
我真的很高兴你没死
I'm really glad you're not dead.
我也是
Me too.
我叫丹妮·桑德斯 4月10日那天 我差点死了
My name is Danni Sanders, and on April 10th, I almost died,
电影精选列表