我们挺好的
Oh, we're doing good.
好 你的乘客呢
Good. How about your passenger?
我也需要看你的证件
I need to see some ID for you.
约瑟夫·玛卡
俄勒冈州尤金市
茵维尔街25号♥
约瑟夫 麻烦你下车 可以吗
Joseph, would you mind stepping out of the vehicle for me?
我想在这里问你一些问题
I'd just like to talk to you over here.
好
Yeah.
麻烦你掀开这块防水布好吗
Why don't you lift up this tarp here?
我需要检查它底下放了什么
I need to see what's underneath there.
你能掀开它吗
Can you lift that up for me?
好
Yeah.
那个箱子呢
How about the box?
可以把箱子滑过来吗
Could you slide the box over here?
你能让我看看箱子里面吗
Do you mind if I take a look inside?
你介意我看一下箱子内容吗
Do you mind if I look inside?
不介意
No.
这是个社区农业箱
That's just, like-- a CSA box.
农产品直销本地社区
It's, like, community supported agriculture
送货上门 全是蔬菜
for home delivery, just vegetables.
好 约瑟夫
Okay, Joseph.
你有没有发现任何形迹可疑的
You didn't see anything coming through, did you,
反常的事情呢
that looked out of the ordinary to you?
-没有 -没有 好
- No. - No, okay.
这是你们的证件
Here's your guys' IDs back.
-谢谢 祝你晚上过得愉快 -好
- Thanks, and have a good night. - Okay.
晚安
Good evening.
你好
Hi.
我是塔兰特警♥察♥局的斯努克警官
I'm Sergeant Snook with the Talent Police Department.
就你那组织能力根本不能
You wouldn't have the organization skills
策划完成这样的行动
to pull off something like that.
你的审问能力也不怎么样
You don't have good interrogation skills.
很明显 这些人还是有点组织能力的
Well, clearly, these people have some organizational skills.
-早上好 -早
- Good morning. - Hey.
我以为你还没回来呢
I didn't know you were back already.
我夜里到的
Oh, yeah, yeah. I got in late.
那份上面没有当地新闻
Nothing local on there, you know.
如果你想知道比佛利山庄的人都在干什么
Unless you want to see what's happening in Beverly Hills
那还能看看
every five seconds of the day, then cool.
如果要知道家门口的河里发生了什么
But if you want to see what's happening
对不起 没有
in your own river, sorry.
怎么了
What's going on?
昨天晚上有人炸了格林彼得大坝
Somebody blew up the Green Peter Dam last night.
大事件 全国性新闻
Big story, national news.
有个人在下游
And this guy was downriver,
睡在河岸边
sleeping on the bank.
现在失踪了
Now they can't find him.
我再也不要去露营了
I am never going camping again,
除非是去山上
well, unless I'm uphill.
天 这家伙真倒霉
God, what a bummer.
你能想象吗
Can you imagine that?
就像是"兄弟 不要打鼾了"
It's like, "Dude, quit snoring."
"等等"
"Wait a minute."
"一大♥波♥湖水正在靠近"
"There's an entire lake coming for us."
-"我靠" -一点都不好笑 迪伦
- "Holy shit!" - That's so funny, Dylan.
你真是毫无同情心
You have, like, no feelings at all.
不好意思呢
Oh, I'm sorry that my sympathy's
我支持炸掉大坝
with the water on this one.
好吧 你真是疯了
Wow, okay. Now you're insane.
不是啊 拜托
No, come on.
当然 如果那家伙真出事了
Like, of course, if something happened to that guy,
那真是太惨了
that's awful.
我希望他们能找到他 真的
I hope they find him. I do.
我只是想说
I'm just saying...
总要有人先开始做点什么
someone's got to start somewhere, you know?
真的
Seriously.
怎么 肖恩 你不同意
What, Sean, you don't agree?
确实 他们是群白♥痴♥ 仅此而已
No, they're idiots, that's all.
对 但你不觉得他们挺有道理的吗
Yeah, but you don't think they had a point?
是啊 他们当然有很好的理由
Yeah, sure, they had a fine point.
但一座大坝 谁会在意呢
But one dam? Who cares?
那条河上建了十座大坝
That river has ten dams on it.
到处都有供电网
The grid is everywhere.
至少需要炸掉差不多12座
You need to take down, like,
100座大坝才会有影响
12 dams to make a difference, 100.
一座根本不算什么
Doesn't do anything.
怎么 你想要一座核电站
And, what, you want a nuke plant?
因为说到底这是唯一一个其他的选择
Because that's your only other option when you get down to it.
不 我是说希望每个人都能节约点
No, no. I'm just saying I want everyone to use less.
难道这样很难做到吗 至少这是件大事
I mean, is that so much to ask? I mean, it's something, you know?
没错 这确实是一项宣言
Yeah, it's a statement, right.
但我对宣言不感兴趣 我要的是结果
I'm not interested in statements. I'm interested in results.
拜托 你觉得这不是一种结果吗
Seriously, you don't call that results?
不 这叫吸引眼球
No, I call that theater.
好吧 那你有什么解决方法
All right, well, what's your solution?
看看窗外
Look out the window.
这样很慢 但我觉得有意义多了
It's a lot slower, but it makes a lot more sense to me.
你玩得开心吗
You have a good time?
那是波特兰
It was Portland.
看上去你玩得很开心
It looks like you had a good time.
我只是有点累
I'm just-- I'm tired.
你住在哪里
Where'd you stay?
我住朋友家 他刚搬到市里
I stayed at this friend's house. The guy just moved to town.
快点 你们两个 今天有大规模生产
Come on, you two, we start mass today.
不
Oh, no!
差点没了
Almost lost it.
好啦
There we go.
很好
Okay, that's good.
我感觉到什么了
I feel something.
看看
Look at that!
妈妈 看我的灵气
Mom, look at my aura!
很美
Beautiful. Okay.
我也要试试看
I want to try that!
好的 等我一下
Okay, give me a second.
这说明他有精神力量
Yeah, that means he's spiritual.
菲利斯
Hey, Felix!
不 你的灵气下降了
No, your aura level just went down.
放手 放手
Let go, let go.
乔希
Hey, Josh.
你想让我测你的灵气颜色吗
You want me to read your aura?
真的有用
It works.
好吧
Okay.
-你看过这个吗 -嗨 柯尔瑟
- Have you seen this thing? - Hey, Corser.
-这是什么 -我的灵气测试仪
- What is it? - It's my aura reader.
我测过 纯黑色
Oh, I've seen it. It's all black.
-好吧 -不好意思
- Yeah, okay. - Sorry.
是时候看看你们的真面目了
Now it's time to see who you people really are.
乔希
Hey, Josh.
柯尔瑟
Hey, Corser.
你好吗 哥们
What's up, man?
一般吧 你呢
Not much. You?
我把奶酪生产执照给烧了
Well, I burned my cheese license.
我听说了
I heard about that.
有什么负面影响吗
Was there any fallout?
一点都没有
Not a peep.
食品药监局已经知道了
I know the FDA Knows, by now...
但我还没收到任何通知
but I haven't heard a word.
你觉得接下来会怎样
So what do you think will happen?
不知道
No idea.
靠
Shit.
我能不能