你见识过旺季就知道了
You should see it in the on-season.
好吧
All right.
来吧 跟我来
Come on. Follow me.
好
All right.
你差一点就猜准了
You're almost right dead in the middle,
只比价格范围的正中低一点点
just a little below the very center of the price range.
来看看你能否能赢得五天六晚迈阿密之旅
Let's see if you are on your way to Miami for six nights.
她猜对了吗
Is she right?
你猜对了
You got it!
你能去迈阿密了 你能去迈阿密了
You're going to Miami! You're going to Miami!
我已经走了差不多18公里了
I've been walking for, like, 11 miles.
我走不动了
I can't go any more.
我的脚脖子要断了
My ankles are breaking.
我们很快
We'll be fast.
先找个安全的地方停拖车
Let's find a safe place to park the trailer, all right?
找停车地方的时候小心点
And careful where you park.
停车场有监控的
The lot has cameras now, okay?
知道了
Got it.
我们现在要做什么
Now what should we do?
那是个大家伙
That's a big guy.
我要射它吗
Should I shoot that?
砰
Bam!
他的胳膊断了
That guy has a broken arm.
那个家伙有胳膊
That guy has arms.
我们射它的胳膊
Let's shoot his arms!
砰 砰
Boom, Boom.
你要走哪条路回去
Which way are you going back?
26号♥公路 沿着山走
Uh, 26, across the mountain.
有点绕路 但是车流更多
It's out of the way, but there's more traffic.
我们可以藏进去
We can blend in.
我们分开以后最好不要再打电♥话♥
When we split up, we shouldn't talk on the phone.
对 不可以
Yeah, no way.
对 不联络 禁止联络
Yeah, no contact. No contact.
-不联络 -没错
- No contact. - Yeah.
-你们好 -靠
- Howdy. - Oh, shit.
你们今天怎么样
How are you guys doing today?
还不错
Not bad.
天气真好
Beautiful day.
不用管我 我只是出来走走
Don't mind me. I'm just out walking around.
必须一直走来走去才行
Got to keep walking all the time.
我的腿疼死了
My legs are killing me.
神经全部搭错线了
Nerves are messed up.
说起来裹脚布那么长
You don't want to hear about it.
不过 你们真会找好地方
Anyway, awesome spot you found.
对啊
Yep.
这里被重建得很好
Yeah, they fixed it up real nice.
80年代时我常到这里来
Oh, yeah, I used to come here back in the '80s.
80年代
Back in the '80s--
那是个疯狂的年代
man, those were wild times...
疯狂的年代
wild times.
保重
Take care.
这个湖有多深
How deep is this lake anyway?
这个季节大概有60米
Uh, 200 feet this time of year.
湖里有什么鱼
What kind of fish are in it?
主要是切喉鱒
Cutthroat trout, mainly.
我就见过这一种
It's all I've ever seen.
这是种油性鱼
That's an oily fish.
鳟鱼含有优质欧米茄三脂肪酸
Good omega-3 fatty acids in trout,
有益心脏
good for the heart.
据说还能抗抑郁
Good for depression too, they say.
我只知道钓这种鱼很好玩
All I know is, they're fun to catch.
怎么个好玩法
What makes them fun?
它们喜欢反抗 跳跃
They like to fight, they like to jump.
有时候能成功挣脱
Sometimes they break free,
是种令人敬佩的鱼
and I respect that in a fish.
我从来没钓过鱼
I've never fished.
不是吧 一次也没有
No, never? Not once?
-没有 -一 次 也 没 有
- Nope. - Not one time?
没有
Nope.
我小时候看过很多鱼的油画
Saw a lot of paintings of fish when I was a kid.
那是我们的家庭假期
Those were our family vacations,
通过欣赏画作来逃避现实
just looking at paintings of places we'd rather be.
总有一天你会去钓鱼的
Someday you'll fish.
不会的
No.
我现在不想钓鱼
I'm not fishing now.
2048年 海洋生物将完全灭绝
In 2048, the oceans are gonna be empty.
是吗 谁说的
Yeah? Who says?
科学
Science.
科学 也许科学错了
Science? Maybe science is wrong.
不会的
No.
29%的可食用鱼类数量下降了九♥成♥
29% of edible fish have gone down by 90%.
沿海人口的上涨
More people are moving to the coastlines,
意味着更多污染与垃圾
means more pollution, more waste.
情况会成几何级数地恶化
Situation is getting "geometically" worse.
最后一切都结束得很快
It'll all go fast in the end.
海洋丧失生物多样性后 一切随之消逝
Once the marine biodiversity goes, everything goes with it.
你知道得挺多
You know a lot.
大学时听过的唯一一门好课
The one good class I took in college.
是吗 没别的了吗
Really? That's it?
那真是太遗憾了
I hate to hear that.
我大学没读多久
I wasn't there very long.
四年培养出一群装逼佬
Just a bunch of poseurs shooting up for four years
毕业后到纽约从事媒体工作
before they took their media jobs in New York.
简直是个笑话 我迫不及待想离开那里
It was a joke. I couldn't wait to get out of there.
你应该趁一切消逝前去钓鱼
You should go fishing some time before it's all gone.
那个位置不妙啊
That's not a good spot.
确实
No.
我的车爆胎了
Yeah, I got a flat.
我想我需要你帮忙
Yeah, well you know, I'm gonna need your help.
是 是 我有
Yeah, yeah, I got--
不 我有 对 这个
no, I got-- yeah, this--
就在这里
yeah, it's right here.
对 我确实有千斤顶
Yes, I do have a jack.
宝贝 真希望你能看到
Babe, I wish you could see this.
我现在是多么威武雄壮
I'm looking pretty manly right now.
车已经被抬起来了
Okay, car is in the air.
我需要抬多高
How far am I going with this?
-你可以暂停倒计时吗 -好吧
- Can you stop it? - Okay.
不是个好主意
Not a great idea.
我们可以走了
Hey, we're good.
靠
Shit.
好 很好
Okay. Okay.
再会 兄弟
Later, brother.
再见 迪
See you, D!
好的
Okay.
现在我们只需要回家
We just got to get home,
明天一早去工作
show up for work tomorrow morning,
一切照常 好吗
just get back to normal, okay?
你在听我说吗
Hey, are you listening to me?
在啊
Uh, yeah.
很好
Okay.
靠
Shit.
把安全带系上
Put your seat belt on.
晚上好 我是塔兰特警♥察♥局的
Good evening, I'm Sergeant Snook
斯努克警官
with the Talent Police Department.
我们现在在检查这片区域
We're just checking the area right now,
清查来往人员的证件
identifying everybody coming through.
我需要看一下你的驾照
I need to see your license.
没问题
Yeah, of course.
你们今晚过得怎么样
How are you guys doing tonight?