没有鱼道
No fish ladders.
我还以为水坝必须设置鱼道
I thought they all had to have fish ladders.
不知道他们是怎么做到的
Wonder how they got around that one.
不过他们肯定有水泵
But they got to have vacuums.
把鱼直接抽出来 扔到卡车后面
Well, shoot 'em out into the back of a truck...
我想那是只黄鹂
Think that was an oriole.
我不知道这还有那种鸟
I didn't know we had those.
在这等着
Wait here.
你没好好等着
You didn't wait.
乔希去哪了
Where's Josh?
散步去了
He took a walk.
我们看到 灾难正在各地
The disaster we see is happening everywhere
同时发生
at the same time.
危机迫在眉睫
The clock is ticking.
自工业革命开始
It has been ticking for 150 years now,
至今已过去了150年
since the dawn of industrialization.
我们一味执迷于利益 产品
We are a culture hooked on profit, production,
永无止境的增长
and perpetual growth,
但代价又是什么
but at what cost?
灾难正在吞噬我们的农场
The disaster is happening to our farmlands.
我们的海洋
It is happening to our oceans,
我们的森林和野生动物
our forests, our wildlife.
它正影响着我们的气候
It is happening to our climate.
要用多久人类才能明白
How long will it be until humanity understands
万事万物都是互相联♥系♥的
that everything is interconnected?
要用多久跨国公♥司♥才能明白
How long until multinational corporations
他们不能从垂死的星球上获取利益
understand that they can't make a profit off a dead planet?
所以让我们在全球范围内开始这场革命
So let the revolution begin, all around the globe.
每位公民必须站起来投入这场战斗
An army of individual citizens must rise up and take a stand
为了未来 为了人类 为了地球
for the future, for the people,
表明立场
and for the planet.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
感谢来参加活动的所有人
Thank you all for coming out.
今晚影片制♥作♥人也来到了现场
And as you know, we have the filmmaker here tonight,
来自尤金市的洁基·克里斯蒂森
Jackie Christianson from Eugene.
这真是个绝妙的 了不起的杰作
That was tremendous, amazing work.
非常感谢你能与我们分享
Thank you so much for sharing that with us.
现在如果你们有任何问题
Now if you have any questions,
她已经准备好一一解答
she's ready to take them if you've got them.
-对吗 洁基 -是的
- Is that right, Jackie? - Yeah.
我只想感谢你 洁基
Yeah, I just want to thank you, Jackie,
分享振奋人心 带给人们希望的视频
for that uplifting, hopeful vision there.
真的很棒
It was really awesome.
我觉得如果你用
I feel like if you bombard people
这么多可怕的图片吓唬人
with too many horrific images,
只会让人觉得为时已晚 难以应对
it just feels like it's too late or too much to take on.
它充满了末日情怀
It fulfills the end-of-world vision.
指望那些人的话
Well, you're not going to get anywhere
什么也做不了
with those people anyway.
迪娜
Dena?
我想说 即便是世界末日
Yeah, I mean, end of the world,
又能损失什么
what's there really to lose?
但洁基 我很好奇 你认为
But, Jackie, I'm curious... What you think it is exactly
我们究竟要怎么做
that we're supposed to do?
你有什么伟大的计划吗
Do you have some sort of big plan or?
我想 这种指望一个伟大的计划的想法
I think this one big plan thinking
导致了很多我们正在面临的问题
leads to a lot of the problems we're facing.
对于我来说 不应该认为
Part of the idea for me, is not thinking
只有一个伟大的计划
there's just one big thing.
我不想专注于什么伟大的计划
I'm not focused on big plans.
我只想专注于小计划
I'm focused on small plans.
很多小计划
A lot of small plans.
我想只要我们齐心协力
I think just by us coming together
共同关心一件事
and sharing our concerns in one...
我们什么时候跟你的人见面
What time are we meeting your guy?
我们约好11点
We said 11:00.
11点
11:00.
我们肯定到不了
We're not gonna make it.
那家伙看起来也没什么事要做
The guy didn't really seem like he had a lot going on.
我可以给他打个电♥话♥
I could give him a call, though.
不 不
No, no.
我现在不想去找公共电♥话♥
I don't want to find a pay phone right now.
放轻松 乔希
Breathe, Josh.
好吧
Okay.
我们很快就能到
We'll be there soon.
一切都好
All is well.
舷内配有5L的V8发动机
Got a inboard 5-liter V-8 engine.
它看起来真的很漂亮
Well, it looks really nice.
是啊 这是艘很棒的船
Yeah. It's a great boat.
-有点舍不得她 -那是肯定的
- Kind of hate to get rid of her. - I'm sure.
我可以告诉你 开船去滑水很开心
Lot of good skiing, I can tell you that.
但是 该做出改变了
But, you know, time for a change.
两个孩子都去了大学
Both kids off to college.
不过开船去滑水还是很开心
Lot of good skiing though.
请问能用下您的卫生间吗
May I use your bathroom?
当然
Uh, yeah, sure.
穿过那边车♥库♥上楼
Through the garage there, up the stairs.
-谢谢 -没事
- Thanks. - Yeah.
我是护士 他在超♥市♥工作
I'm a nurse. He works at a supermarket.
哪一个
What one?
你们应该修理一下那些刹车灯
You definitely want those brake lights working.
好了 准备就绪
All right, we're good.
好啊
All right.
我们一直想要一艘船
Well, we've always wanted a boat.
真不敢相信美梦成真 对吗 亲爱的
Can't believe this is happening, right, honey?
不 我不饿
No, not hungry.
我们快到了吗
Are we almost there?
我们现在一定是在怀俄明州
We must be in Wyoming by now,
下一站是达科塔州
coming up on the Dakotas.
我不知道 也许还要半小时
I don't know. Half an hour, maybe.
他住得挺远
He's pretty out there.
你之前说他住得很近
I thought you said he lived close.
是的
He does.
很近
This is close.
这才是很近
This is close.
我们已经走了这么远
We've already gone like this.
现在要走这么远吗
Are we going like this?
如果是的话就直说
You can tell me, if we are.
离现在的位置很近 好吧
It's close for here, okay?
又不是康尼狄格州
This isn't Connecticut.
-不是吗 -不是
- It's not? - No.
糟糕 我肯定是下错站了
Shit, I must've got off on the wrong train.
那是什么
What is that?
鹿
Deer.
你要停车
You're stopping?
它身子在路上
It's half in the road.
还有体温
It's warm.
什么意思
What does that mean?
是只母鹿
It's a doe.
她怀孕了
She's pregnant.
宝宝还活着
The baby's alive in there.
天啊
Oh, my God.
你们从哪弄来的
Where'd you get this thing?
梅德福市
Medford.
梅德福市
Medford.
-派对游艇 -是的
- Party barge. - Yeah.
你肯定是迪
You must be D.
你是臭名昭著的哈
You're the infamous H.
很高兴见到你
Nice to meet you.
乐意为您效劳
At your service.