我在找硝酸铵化肥
I'm looking for ammonium nitrate fertilizer.
你们有吗
Do you have that?
你都找过了吗
Did you look around?
稍微看了看
A little.
是吗
Yeah?
不 我们这儿没有
Nope, we don't have it.
一点都没有吗
None at all?
你可以去问问前台
Well, you can-- you can ask in the front office.
前台在哪里
Where's that?
在那个活动房♥屋里
In the trailer.
谢谢
Thanks.
有什么能帮你的吗
Can I help you?
是的
Yeah, I think so.
我想买♥♥点化肥
Looking to get some fertilizer.
有指定种类吗
Sure, you know what you're looking for?
是的 硝酸铵
Yeah, the ammonium nitrate.
希望你们这里有
Hope you've got it.
你要多少
How much you need?
220公斤
500 pounds.
如果你不介意的话
What are you growing with that,
能问一下要用来种什么吗
if you don't mind my asking?
甜菜 胡萝卜 洋葱
Oh, beets, carrots, onions,
欧洲萝卜 西兰花
parsnips, broccoli.
你用过我们的钠肥吗
I wonder if you've tried our new sodium fertilizer?
报告显示效果良好
It's good stuff by all reports,
吸收很快 跟铵肥效果一样
fast uptake, just like ammonium.
我觉得还是买♥♥我们用习惯了的吧
Yeah, I think I'll probably stick with what we're used to.
-不过谢谢你 -好吧
- Thank you, though. - All right.
你刚刚说要多少来着
How much you say you need?
220公斤
500 pounds.
土地面♥积♥多大呢
And how many acres you covering?
四万平方米
Ten.
好了
All right.
我需要你的签名和身份证
I need your signature, your ID...
拿出来了
Coming up.
没问题
Yep, no problem.
还有你的社保卡
And your Social Security card.
我没带
I don't think I have that.
我一般不带那个出门
I don't usually carry that around with me.
在卖♥♥硝酸铵给你之前
Well, I'm gonna-- I'm gonna need to see
我必须得看看
your Social Security card
你的社保卡 知道吗
before I sell you ammonium nitrate, you understand?
我能告诉你号♥码 这不是问题
I could tell you the number, no problem.
不 我必须得亲眼看到
No, I'm gonna need to see it--
这是受管制物品
controlled substance and all.
那好吧
Okay. All right.
让我去卡车里找一下
Well, let me-- let me go check in my truck.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
什么情况
What's up?
他要看社保卡
He wants a Social Security card.
什么
What?
胡扯
Bullshit.
完全就是胡扯 根本是故意刁难你
Complete and utter bullshit. Just a power trip.
他完全是骗你
He's making shit up.
谁会拿着社保卡满街跑
Who carries around their Social Security card?
我是这么说的 不过我说先在车上看看
That's what I said, but I told him I'd check in the car.
我们走吧 换个地方
All right, let's just go. Come on. We'll find it someplace else.
不不不
No, no, no, no.
-你是说换个地方吗 -对
- Just split you mean? - Yeah.
怎么 你不同意
What, you don't think so?
我觉得这是最容易
I'm just thinking that's the easiest way
被这里的人记住的方法
to get remembered out here, right?
我觉得你可能得回去
You probably ought to go back in there, I'd say.
不不不
No, no, no, no.
回去 告诉他你的卡放在家里了
Just go back in, tell him you left your card at home.
看看他怎么说
See what happens.
最坏的情况就是他不卖♥♥
Worst case is, he doesn't make the sale,
可你不能就这么不管他了
but you can't just leave him hanging, right?
去吧
Go on.
我没带社保卡
Yeah, I don't have that with me.
我一般不会随身带着
I don't carry that around on me usually.
这就不大方便了
Well, that's inconvenient.
对啊
Yeah, it is.
我甚至都不知道自己放哪儿了
I don't even really know where it is,
可是我需要买♥♥化肥
but I really do need that load.
有什么别的办法没有
So I don't know if there's something we can work out,
能不能跳过这一步
or some way to get around this.
你可以回家
Well, you could go home,
仔细找一下再回来 我们开到五点
take a look, come back later. We're open till 5:00.
是吗
Yeah.
我们住在松树洞那边
We're up near Pine Hollow,
得等到下周才能来了
so I wouldn't be able to get back for another week.
我也想帮你
Well, I wish I could help.
没有卡的话我今天最多能买♥♥多少
Well, how much can I get today without the card?
买♥♥不了
None.
我不能留点什么作抵押吗
I can't leave you some collateral or something?
不好意思
I'm afraid not.
先生 今年的冬天特别长
Look, sir, the winter went extra long this year,
所以我们现在施肥已经很晚了
so we're already late getting that stuff on the ground,
西兰花非常需要上肥
and the broccoli really needs it now,
不然没办法按时收获
or it's not gonna be ready in time.
我真的很抱歉
Well, I'm real sorry.
饲料对我们来说也很重要
The forage production is a big deal for us too.
我们有120头牛 需要草料和苜蓿
We've got a 120 milk cows that need that grass and clover.
只要你能带上我们要求的身份证明回来
Look, you come back here with the proper identification.
我们就能卖♥♥给你
I'm sure we can work something out.
可在那之前 我没法帮你
But until then, I can't help you.
不好意思 这是规定
I'm sorry. That's just how it is.
如果我长得像这些人你就会卖♥♥给我了吗
You'd sell it to me if I looked like these guys.
我认识这些人
I know these guys.
幸好你长得不像我们
Lucky you don't look like us.
好吧 先生
All right, look, sir.
如果你想 你可以打给我叔叔
If you want to, you can call my uncle.
我们的名字是丰收自然
Nature's Harvest is our name.
我们种植胡萝卜 洋葱 甜菜
We grow carrots, onions, beets,
欧洲萝卜 西兰花
parsnips, broccoli,
我们还有120头牛为威尔伯乳业供货
and we have 120 milk cows that supply for Wilber Dairy.
你们说不定喝过我们产的奶
You probably drink our milk.
我确实喝这个牌子
I do drink the milk
如果打折的话
if it's on sale.
你能到那边抓着绳子吗
You want to go around and grab this?
当然
Sure.
-你可以吗 -可以
- Got that? - Yeah.
所以
So...
我觉得我们应该从上游下水
I'm thinking we'll put in upstream all ways.
最近的地方是林间湖
Closest place is Lake of the Woods,
这个时节不会有什么人
not too many spectators this time of year.
好 在上游多远
Yep. How far upstream?
船坞离水库大概有
Uh, the boat launch is six or seven clicks
六七公里
from the reservoir.
我们先把船放下
We'll put the boat down first,
然后把卡车开下山
then take the truck further down the mountain.
好 听起来不错
All right, that sounds good.
你能弄好这些吗
You good with this?
可以 没问题
Yeah. I'm good.
慢点
Easy.
东西很重
Heavy load.
跟我走就行
You want to just follow me?
等等 你不是说没人会来吗
Wait, I thought you said no one would be here?
这不算什么
This is nothing.