周日晚上开始行动
We'll move into position Sunday night.
周一早上
Monday morning,
我们就像什么也没发生过那样照常上班
we'll all go to work like nothing happened, okay?
他知道他在说什么吧
He knows what he's talking about?
当然
Yeah.
他接受过最好的训练
Yeah, he was trained by the best,
美国海军陆战队
the United States Marine Corps.
你信任他吗
You trust him?
当然
Definitely.
好吧 我去睡觉了
All right. I'm going to bed.
她没事吧
You think she's all right?
没事
Yeah.
她挺厉害的
Yeah, she's done some shit.
她是很棒
She's good.
在尤金市 你和她一起做的
She did that thing in Eugene with you,
手♥机♥信♥号♥♥塔
the cell towers?
是啊
Yeah. Yeah.
她提供的资金 我听别人说的
She bankrolled that. That's what I heard.
什么意思 你从哪听来的
What do you mean, that's what you heard?
是你告诉我的 蠢货
Well, you told me that, you dumb-ass.
很好 你是个偏执狂
That's good. You're paranoid.
长远来看 说不定这样更健康
Healthier that way in the long run.
船也是她出的钱
She paid for it.
那船要多少钱
How much was that boat?
一万美金
10 grand.
白富美
Rich daddy.
不过我不懂她为什么一定要来
I don't see why she has to be here, though.
她已经做了很多了
She's done plenty already.
这是约定的一部分
It's part of the deal.
我不懂她为什么不回家
I don't see why she just doesn't go home.
我们明早可以带她去火车站
We can take her down to the train station tomorrow morning.
这跟其他事都不一样 我的朋友
This isn't the same as those other shows, my friend.
这是在另一个高度
This is on a different level.
你知道的
You know that.
你以为我不知道吗
You think I don't know that?
-不 你知道 -好吧
- No, you know. - Okay.
你当然知道
You definitely know.
这件事会闹得很大
This is gonna be big.
肯定得闹大
Yeah, it's got to be big.
至少要能让人们开始思考
If people are going to start thinking anyway...
就为了每分每秒都能听iPod
killing all the salmon just so you can run
他们可以杀掉所有的三文鱼
your fucking iPod every second of your life.
那将成为现实
And that's what's gonna happen.
人们得开始思考
People are gonna start thinking.
他们必须开始思考
They have to.
你后来还见过兰迪吗
You ever see Randy anymore?
没有 很久没见了
No, not for a while.
上一次听说 他似乎躲在鹰溪
He was squatting in Eagle Creek, last I heard.
溜回山野里去了
Slipping back out into the wild.
幸运儿
Lucky man.
我以为这儿开门更早
I thought it opened earlier.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
不会再等太久的
It won't take that much longer.
-别担心 -我没在担心
- Don't worry. - I'm not worried.
-好吧 -不 我们得吃东西
- All right. - No, we got to eat.
顺便给迪娜一个机会做作业
It gives Dena a chance to do her homework.
我已经记住了
I've got it.
你的鸡蛋怎么样
How are your eggs?
看起来很干
They look dry.
我喜欢这种做法
I like them this way.
你应该尝尝看
You should have some.
不
No.
我早上只吃燕麦粥
I only eat oatmeal in the morning.
小女孩 你需要蛋白质
Girl, you need protein.
这样脑子才会更好使
It makes your brain fire better.
相信我 你得吃点鸡蛋
Believe me. You should have some eggs.
我的脑子已经很好使了 燕麦最棒了
My brain fires just fine, mister. Oats are the best.
-最完美的食物 -好了好了
- They're a perfect food. - Okay, okay.
他要是问你为什么要化肥 你怎么说
So what are you gonna say if he asks why you want it?
为了西兰花
For the broccoli.
为了所有需要氮素的该死的西兰花
For all the goddamn broccoli that needs its nitrogen.
我可以的
I'm fine.
别担心
Don't worry about it.
我没在担心
I'm not worried about it.
哈蒙
Harmon.
哥们儿 最近如何
Hey, man. How you doing?
没惹什么麻烦
Keeping my nose clean, you know.
那就好
Glad to hear it.
日安 兄弟
Well, you have a good day, brother.
-你也是 -放轻松
- You too. - Take it easy.
-好 -回头见
- Yep. - See you around.
这他妈怎么回事
The hell was that?
你不是说了这里没有熟人吗
I thought you said you don't know anybody around here?
我跟他不怎么熟
I barely know him.
什么叫不怎么熟
How do you barely know him?
我们一起坐过牢
We served time together.
什么
What?
你不是说自己没有前科吗
I thought you said you didn't have any priors.
这他妈什么情况
What the hell is your deal?
你本来打算什么时候告诉我们
When were you gonna tell us that?
冷静
Calm down.
很久以前的事儿 都不能算了
It's so long ago, it doesn't really count.
已经完结了 都被销案了
It's gone, expunged.
你朋友可真是个人物
Your friend is really something here,
艾德先生 或者说哈蒙
Mr. Ed-- or is it Harmon?
事情本来就已经有点复杂了
Things are kind of getting mixed up already,
我们只剩不到一个小时
and we're, what, an hour in?
你以为你的记录销了吗
You think your record is gone?
你以为记录真的会消失吗
You think anything is ever gone anymore?
跟上时代吧 老兄
You need to join this century, dude,
要知道你的案底并不只是
and realize that your record is not just sitting
被堆在某个档案柜里
in some filing cabinet somewhere.
他们不会销毁的 一切都会记录在案
They don't just burn it. Nothing is ever gone anymore.
你得认清这点
You need to know that.
放轻松点 这不是什么大事儿
Just take it easy, because it's not that big a deal.
这是一件大事
It is a big deal.
我觉得我们都得认清状况
I think we all should know what we're dealing with here.
能请你闭嘴吗
Oh, could you please shut up?
-好吧 -好的
- Okay. - Okay.
好了
All right.
记住 尽可能不要引人注意
Now remember, just be as forgettable as possible, all right?
摄像头在商店边儿上
The cameras are on the edges of the store,
所以尽量待在中间的货架那里
so stay to the middle aisle as much as possible.
别把帽子摘掉 好吗
Keep your hat on, okay?
记住 四万平方米 好吗
Hey, hey, remember, ten acres, okay?
你有四万平方米的土地
You got ten acres of land.
我在找大包装的那种
Hey, I'm looking for your larger bags?
22公斤袋装的
Your 50-pound bags?
那些在外面
Oh, they're outside,
从那个门出去的棚子里
out that door and over in the shed.
谢谢
Cool, thanks.
她还在马尼拉的时候
When she was in-- in Manila,
跟十个姐妹住同一间屋子
she shared a room with ten sisters,
过来以后
and she gets here.
她打量着房♥子
She looks at the house,
竟然说 这房♥子太小了
and she says, "The house is too small."
好了 再见 古斯
All right, hasta luego, all right, Goose?
好 日安
All right. Have a good day.
有什么能帮你的吗
Can I help you?
是的
Yeah.