你,嗯,计划和谁一起去吗?
Are you, uh, planning
on going with someone?
你愿意跟我一起去吗?
Would you like to go with me?
我不敢相信!
I don't believe it!
你以前见过她吗!
Have you ever seen her before!
是的!
Yes!
我在那儿见过她
I've seen her in there.
那是她的办公室,那个...
That's her office, and that...
我猜他是...
I guess that's her...
她的老板?
That's her boss?
哦我的天哪
Oh, god.
是的,那是他的办公桌
我真不敢相信
Yes, that's his desk.
I don't believe this.
如果我碰到他,我真不知道该怎么和他对话才好
If I ever ran into him, I
wouldn't know what to say to him.
Albert,你得来看看这个
Albert, you gotta come
and look at this!
Albert我和你打赌这一定是你幻想之一
I'll make a bet it's one
of your fantasies, Albert.
快来,第二个窗户!
Come here!
It's the second window.
(咯咯笑)
(GIGGLING)
你能相信吗?
Can you believe it?
Albert,你不把她雇来接电♥话♥吗?
Albert, why don't you hire
her to answer your phone?
你知道吗,我经常在楼下看到他
You know, I see this guy
downstairs a lot.
你下次见到他会对他说什么?
What are you gonna say to
him next time you see him?
你会直接大笑的
You're gonna start laughing.
我会告诉他装窗帘
I'll tell him to get some curtains.
她骑他跟骑一头鲸鱼一样
She's riding him like
a whale over there.
我不敢相信
I don't believe this.
连灯都在抖
Even the lamps are shaking.
(笑声)
(LAUGHTER)
他们应该弄个(听不见)
They should get a (INAUDIBLE).
真不知道他们为什么
Don't know why they want to
要给我捣乱因为我不和女人讲话
persecute me because
I don't talk to women.
她们只会笑只会唱只会说“阴门”
All women do is laugh and sing
and say the word "pussy." You
你问任何一个医生他都会跟你说这个的
ask any doctor and
he'll tell you that.
啊,对
Ah, yes.
我真不知道,人们怎么了
I don't know what's
gotten into people.
过一会儿我就会让这些东西都跑起来的
Well, I'll get these things
going after a while.
我会的
I just will.
哦
Oh.
(锣声)
(GONG)
我现在得回去工作了
I gotta get back to work now.
不,你不用
No you don't.
你知道,真的,嗯,我不...
You know, really, uh, I don't...
觉得有可能找到一个,嗯,
think it's possible to find a
woman who's, uh, as good as
和她一样好的女人,你明白吗?
she was, you know?
我们在卧室做♥爱♥,从卧室开始,
We make love in the bedroom.
We'd start out in the bedroom.
在起居室结束,你明白吗?
We'd end up in the
living room, you know?
你明白吗?我们从起居室开始又在卧室结束,你明白吗?
You know, we start out in the living room,
we'd end up in the bathroom, you know?
我是说,我们在房♥子里到处做♥爱♥,你明白吗?
I mean, we made love all
over the house, you know?
你永远说不上来会发生什么
You never could tell
what was gonna happen.
这很美妙
It was fantastic.
很棒
It was going along great.
不过她突然就焦虑了,你明白吗?
All of a sudden she starts
getting antsy, you know?
她太关注她的手了,伙计
She's got too much time
on her hands, man.
她崩溃了,她想干点什么
She's freaking out.
She wants to do something.
她想找份工作,然后我说,嘿,等会儿
She wants to get a job.
And I say, hey, wait a minute.
我的老婆可不工作
A wife of mine isn't working.
她立马反驳我,你明白的
She fought back, you know.
所以最后我让步了
So finally, I gave in.
我说,好吧,你去找个兼♥职♥吧
I said, all right, get
yourself a part-time job.
干个全职吧
Get yourself a full-time job.
找个工作吧
Get a job.
干点事,你知道吗?
Do something, you know?
然后她就去找了,你知道吗,然后所有事又都恢复正常了,差不多吧
And she did that, you know, and
everything was back to normal, sort of.
你知道吗,对我来说事情可不是变好了
You know, for me it
was more just good.
性♥爱♥可没变好,你知道吗
The sex wasn't as good, you know.
但你知道,是变得比她,你知道,崩溃时要好
But you know, it was better than, you
know, like when she was freaking out.
你知道...你知道我是个推销员吗?
You know... you know
I'm a salesman?
我推销鞋,你知道吗,我的大部分工作都在北部
I'm a shoe salesman, you know,
and I do a lot of work upstate.
你知道吗,北部,马萨诸塞,大体上新英格兰地区那一块
You know, upstate, Massachusetts,
generally the New England area.
你知道吗,我有时一次离城两三天,你知道吗?
You know, and I go out of town two,
three days at a time, you know?
每两周一次
Once every two weeks.
你知道吗,我开始给她打电♥话♥,你知道吗?
And you know, I started
calling her, you know?
像是凌晨三点
Like 3 o'clock in the morning.
她不在家
She's not home.
晚上九点
她不在家
9 o'clock at night,
she's not home.
早上九点
她不在家
9 o'clock in the morning,
she's not home.
我想知道他妈的发生什么事了,你知道吗?
I'm wondering what the hell
is going on here, you know?
你知道吗,我脑子胡思乱想,你知道吗,但我都把它们踢走了
You know, a lot of things are crossing my
mind, you know, but I'm blanking them out.
我试着对自己说,好吧,她可能
I'm trying to say, yeah, well,
she may go over to her
去她妈妈家了,或者姐姐家
mother's house, over
to her sister's place.
我不知道,看个电影,去个博物馆或是其他这类事儿
I don't know, a movie, going to a
museum or something like that.
所以不管怎么说吧,我开始想她出轨了,你知道吗?
So anyway, I start thinking about
this cheating stuff, you know?
并且,兄弟,我没法不想
And I can't get it
out of my mind, man.
突然,我开始想那些跟她出轨的汉子是什么样的人
And all of a sudden, I'm trying to
imagine these guys she's cheating with.
你知道吗?谁在和她睡?一个律师?
You know, what's she cheating with?
A lawyer?
银行家?
A banker?
你知道吗, 一个警♥察♥?
You know, a cop?
我烦了
I was fed up.
我要查出来
I had to find out.
所以我告诉她那一晚我会工作到很晚,很晚很晚
So I told her I was working
late one night, real late.
然后我藏在街上垃圾箱后面的小巷里
And I hid across the street in an
alley behind some garbage cans.
她上街走过几个街区,然后
She walked down the street a
couple of blocks and went into
进了一栋房♥子,你知道吗,富人住的那种?
我跟上去,看了看门牌
a building, you know, a brownstone?
I went up and I checked out the buzzers.
上面有四个名字,我一个也不认识
There was four names up there and
I didn't recognize none of them.
然后我推了推门,锁着
So I tried the door
and it was locked.
我使劲推,还是不行
Tried to force it, but
it wouldn't give.
我试了试旁边的门,那个走垃圾的门
I tried the side door, the one that
they bring the garbage out in.
它开着
It was open.
我从那里进去了
I went in the back.
窗户黑着
A dark window.
我看着,有烛光
I looked in... there
was candlelight.
然后我看见她抱着另一个女人
And I saw her with her arms
around another woman.
我回家后,走进浴室,