We all know what to expect this time.
-你想说谁 -军士长夫人丽萨·劳森
- Who's your point person? - Lisa Lawson is the RSM's wife, sir.
她对得到这个工作不是很激动
She wasn't too chuffed to get the job
不过我想她能做好
but I think she'll rise to it.
这也不是一下就能做好的
These things don't happen overnight.
凯特·巴克利会在教牧关怀上提供帮助的
And Kate Barclay will help with the pastoral care.
亦称人文精神关怀
-凯特会吗 -没错 长官 她自愿帮忙
- Kate will? - Yes, sir. She volunteered.
我觉得自从上次战役杰米牺牲
I think after losing Jamie on the last
她非常想给自己找点事做
tour, she's keen to keep occupied.
不好意思打扰了
Sorry to interrupt.
-凯特 -你好 杰里米
- Kate. - Hello, Jeremy.
准将和我在讨论新的福利指令
The Brigadier and I were discussing the new welfare directives,
和社交活动来帮助夫人们适应
and social activities, getting the women on board.
高层指导我们啊
Top brass telling us what to do.
你们谈吧我走了
I think I should leave you to it.
没事我自己来
No, that's all right.
好了
Got it.
巴克利上校的妻子非常积极地想
Colonel Barclay's wife would like to take a more active role
帮助丈夫出征后的军嫂们
in supporting the spouses during this deployment.
这样啊
Oh!
我知道本来这些活儿
I know it's not customary for the Colonel's wife
不是由上校夫人来做
to get her hands dirty...
对 那是我该做的
Yeah, exactly. That's my role.
对的对的
No, of course. Of course.
所以 对于社交活动
So, erm... what do you have in
你有什么想法
store in terms of social activities?
我们举办咖啡早歇
Well, we have our coffee mornings.
咖啡早歇 好的
Coffee mornings, yeah.
然后呢
And?
百乐餐派对
Pot luck parties.
百乐餐派对吗
Oh, pot luck party?
每个人带一道菜 喝得醉醺醺的
That's when everyone brings a dish and gets drunk.
我们喝醉后还跑到野外过
Of course, we've got my walk on the moors.
恕我直言凯特
With the greatest respect, Kate,
大多数女人不会喝到一团糟的
most women don't have a mess to drink in.
她们没法去镇子上喝醉
They can't go into town and get pissed
所以需要有个地方发泄
so they need somewhere to let off steam.
那当然了
Absolutely. Yeah.
完全同意
Absolutely.
还有其他的吗
Erm... so, anything else?
要不然干脆在下一次咖啡早歇
Why don't we just brainstorm with
和其他夫人来个头脑风暴怎么样
the women at the next coffee morning?
去玩吧比尔斯
Go and have a play, Bills.
带哪种蛋糕都可以
You can bring whatever cakes you want.
我带你认识一下安妮和海伦
I'll just introduce you to Annie and Helen.
这是萨拉 威勒士兵的妻子
This is Sarah, Private Wheeler's wife.
-昨天刚搬来 -你适应得怎么样
- Just marched in yesterday. - Are you settling in?
还行 只是每个人上来就问我丈夫的军衔
Fine, yeah, except everyone keeps asking me what rank I am.
这到底是个啥
What the hell is that?
看上去像一坨坨被压扁的屎
They look like squashed little turds.
我觉得吧 应该是凯特做的
I think it's, erm... Kate's contribution.
丽萨好像迟到了
Lisa seems to be running late.
-她在这呢 -你好
- She's here. - Hey.
对不起啊
Oh, I'm sorry.
-你想到前面来吗 -没事 你在那挺好的
- Would you like to come to the front? - No, you're grand.
你不用宣布一下开始吗
You don't want to kick things off?
已经开始了啊
Well, it has kicked off.
她们每次咖啡早歇都干嘛
What do people do in these coffee mornings?
大概 喝喝咖啡吧
I think they just... drink coffee.
麻烦大家看过来一下
Sorry, everyone. Hello.
大家可以找个座位坐在一起
If you'd all like to gather round and take a seat.
别害羞 前排还很空呢
There's no need to be shy. Front row's nice and empty.
可能你们有些人不太认识我
So, some of you don't know me.
我叫凯特·巴克利 巴克利上校的妻子
I'm Kate Barclay, Colonel Barclay's wife.
今天我们聚在一起来讨论一下
Today we need to come up with
一些有意思的活动
some exciting activities and pursuits
让我们丈夫不在的时候也有点消遣
for us to do while our service people are away.
那我们就开始了啊
So, shall we start?
丽萨 丽萨
Erm... Lisa? Lisa? Lisa?
你可以帮我把想法都写在白板上吗
Do you think you could write things on the board for me?
谢谢
Thank you.
那么
So...
我觉得我们可以每月办一次正式的晚宴
I thought we could have a formal dinner once a month
挖掘全世界各种各样的菜肴
to explore all aspects of global cuisine.
而且我们可以把电影之夜变成电影之月
Then perhaps the film night could become a film season
这样可以在一个没有酒精的场合
where we could examine the body of an auteur
深入了解导演的理念
and would provide an educational aspect to leisure pursuits
并且寓教于乐
in a non-alcoholic environment.
没有酒精的场合
Non-alcoholic environment?
-哪里不对吗 -不不
- What's the matter? - No, no.
只是通常情况下 我们想要
It's just in general, when we watch films,
晚宴
看电影更 有趣
you know, usually we like them to be... fun.
大家畅所欲言吧
Perhaps open the ideas to the room?
没错
Yeah.
我们在德国办过一个读书会
Well, we did a book club in Germany.
读书会 很好 超棒
Book club, great, great. Super.
那足球俱乐部怎么样呢
What about a footie club?
我们在奥尔德肖特有一个很出色的
We had a cracking five-a-side
五人足球队 这也是个
in Aldershot, it was something else.
足球 当然 为什么不呢
Football! Yes, why not?
-开个针线活俱乐部吧 -针线活 对
- Start a needlework club. - Needlework, right.
烘烤或做面包
Baking or bread-making.
对 然后我们可以收集起来捐给穷♥人♥
Yeah. Yeah, and then we could collect alms for the poor
晚餐
读书会
足球俱乐部
再编点篮子
and do a bit of basket weaving.
这都太小女人了吧 是不是
It's all a bit Little Women, isn't it?
让我们把脱衣舞娘们都弄进来吧
Let's just get the strippers in.
对啊
Oh, yeah.
给后方战士来一箱啤酒
Give the rear party soldiers a case of beer
再来一场世界先生大赛
and have a Mr World contest.
是啊 那肯定很有趣
Oh, yeah. That'd be very entertaining.
但是 实际上
But, actually,
现在我们要想的是能加入的俱乐部
right now, we're looking for clubs to join.
那么 唱歌♥怎么样
Well, what about singing?
唱歌♥
Singing?
我的伴娘们在我婚礼上唱了罗比的《天使》
My bridesmaids did Angels by Robbie at my wedding.
太奇妙了
It was amazing.
好吧 真棒
OK, erm... yeah. Super.
合唱团 有谁办过合唱团吗
A choir. Has anyone had any experience of running a choir?
丽萨 你很懂音乐对吗
Lisa, you're musical, no?
不是 我妈妈以前是教音乐的
No, my mum used to teach music.
但是 我的意思是 我并不擅长办合唱团
But, I mean, choir's not really my thing.
好吧
Right.
编织
Knitting?
编织吗
Knitting?
编织
Knitting.
我们该邀请凯特吗
Should we have invited Kate?
她肯定会织
I bet you she can knit.
你知道这个就是为了让你不再心烦意乱吗
You know this is supposed to take your mind off being upset?
我只是 想织好些给利亚姆
I just... I wanted to make something nice for Liam.
你们也知道 我喜欢羊毛 也喜欢羊
And you know, I love wool, I love sheep.
有点小失误才会让你织的有特色
Any little mistakes give knitting character.
让我们看一下
Let's have a look.
好吧 做了个可爱的 茶壶套
Oh, there you go, make a lovely... tea cosy.
或者是马桶盖
Or toilet roll cover.
对 因为我们都需要这个
Yeah, cos we all need one of those.
我不知道你们怎么还能开玩笑
I don't know how you lot can just makes jokes.
我只是一直觉得很难受
I just feel sick all the time.
每一次电♥话♥响起 每一次门铃响起
Every time the phone rings, every time the doorbell goes.
电影精选列表